- Nataraja Publications - We offer books, tapes and cd's by which you can make the most profound advancement on your spiritual journey. Meditation, Yoga, Self-Realization.
- No More Diabetes--How Yoga Saved My Life - An eBook biography on how I reversed my diabetes through the practice of Bikram Yoga.
- One Spirit Book Club - The One Spirit Book Club offers visitors a source of inspirational self-help books including psychology and philosophy titles and new age books covering astrology, dreams, and yoga.
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy: A Bridge from Body to Soul - Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is a program of Hatha Yoga, underpinned by Body/Mind psychology, developed by Michael Lee. It offers not only a path for our lives, but a method for change. It is a tool for helping us to find and follow our singular spiritual path.
- Pure Bhakti Books - Books by Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja on the philosophy of Prem-bhakti and its history.
- Radiant Yoga for Children - For children: 15 easy poses; 2 guided meditations; dictionary of hints for happiness. Also, appropriate for challenged students of all ages.
- Refining the Breath - Pranayama in the Anusara tradition of hatha yoga. A clear and uplifting book of pranayama and meditation techniques, with details about asana and the bandhas.
- Relax with Yoga - Hatha, Raja, Bhakti yoga explained - the full text of the book is on the site to download. Also explains breath control, meditation, and the teachings of yoga masters.
- Rock Yoga by Kana Benzaa - A field manual explaining the theory and practice of free form yoga on natural rock formations and auto massage using hand held stones. An energetic experience connected to our earths healing energy.
- Song of the Sacred Gong Ancient Meditation CD - A unique digital recording of an ancient natural meditation. A digital CD that balances the chakras, strengthens the aura, cleanses the sub-conscious mind and is a natural meditation. Meditation has never been
- Spirit Dimension - Yoga Area - Free ebooks including Patanjali's Yoga Sutras and Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
Yoga video courses, books, music, apparel and accessories.
- Spiritual Recovery Manual - Ever wanted to explain to friends who are, or need to be, in recovery, how yoga, meditation and ayurveda can help them get over their problems and move on in life? This book explains how addicts, codependents, adult children and others who have experienced trauma can heal their body and mind and overcome with their karma.
- Spirituality For Dummies - Spirituality For Dummies: The first "...For Dummies" book where being a dummy -- simple, humble, and open -- is the first step!
- Stairway to Heaven Esoteric Books (Added: 21-Jun-1999)
- Structural Yoga Therapy - A book for serious practitioners and teachers who want to bring detailed balance to your body. Covers anatomy of yoga, asana kinesiology, sequences of postures that improve postural alignement and recommendations for creating a personalized yoga therapy program. 350 pages hardbound $40 Laminated Charts $13 available at all bookstores or order from this site.
- The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust (BBT) - The official site for the Bhaktivedanta publications of the Hare Krishna movement. Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, Sri Caitanya-caritamrita, Bhaktirasamrita-sindu (Nectar of Devotion), reincarnation, yoga, karma, self-realization, etc.
- The Dawn Horse Press - Publishers of the Spiritual Wisdom of Avatar Adi Da Samraj and of other selected authors, such as, Hans-Ulrich Rieker (The Yoga Of Light: the classic esoteric handbook of kundalini yoga), and Keith Dowman (The Divine Madman).
- The Little Yoga Book - The Little Yoga Book is the perfect primer for anyone interested in getting started with yoga. It's part of a seven book series, including The Little Pilates Book and The Little Abs Workout Book, written by health and fitness auother Erika Dillman.
All of "little” books are non-threatening introductions to popular fitness activities, with easy-to-follow instructions and helpful background information.
- The Missing Peace-Yoga for Golfers - THE MISSING PEACE is a new book from Barbed Wire Publishing and the Princeton Design Group of Hillsborough, New Jersey. Designed specifically as a way for golfers to improve their game, THE MISSING PEACE describes the physical exercises and mental concentration techniques of Hatha Yoga that will help golfers significantly improve their game.
- The Practical Spirituality Press - Publisher of The Practical Spirituality Series, which comprehensively addresses the core issues of genuine spiritual practice, in a manner that is very easily accessible to readers with no special background in spirituality or spiritual literature.
- The Soul's Journey: Guidance From The Divine Within - The Soul's Journey explores the mystical experiences and processes engendered by the innate divine power Kundalini through meditation and other yogic processes.
- The Spiritual Teachings of Yoga - This book explains the teachings behind yoga in a fresh and accessible way. It also includes clear and vibrant translations of the key yoga scriptures: The Upanishads, The Bhagavad Gita, and the Yoga Sutras. These ancient texts date from the 7th century BCE to the 2nd Century CE, and they contain instructions for the philosophy, method, and practice of yoga.
- The Wise Man Bookstore & Center for Conscious Awareness - We offer a large selection of books on Astrology, Course in Miracles, Channeling, Eastern Philosophy, Health &
Alternative Medicine, Meditaion, Native American, Past life regression, Tarot & Tarot Cards, Yoga & Bodywork,
UFO's, and inspirational and self-help books. We also sell candles, crystals, incense, jewelry, flower remedies
and herbs. Also we have a large selection of New Age Music in CD'sand cassettes in stock. Video's are
available for purchase or rental. Classes and Workshops are also available. We have been in business for well
over five years and yes we do mail orders and major credit cards are accepted. Please call us for a free
- Tools for Yoga - We carry books on yoga, meditation, ayurveda, anatomy and physiology. We are the distributors of "Yoga for Children" by the Chanchanis. The yoga section covers everything from asana and pranayama to sutras and yoga for special populations (seniors, fatigue, back care...)
- Vegetarian Restaurants & Why Yogis are Vegetarian - Vegetarian restaurants and natural food stores guide and the reasons why persons performing yoga are vegetarian.
- Welcome to The World of Gaudiya Vaishnava Literature - Hare Krishna-Literaure Page of Shri Keshavji Gaudiya Math. Spreading Pure Shri Shri Radha-Krishna Prema Bhakti throughout the World. Books include Srimad BhagvadGita by HH Bhaktivedant Swami Narayan Maharajji. All books on Bhakti-Yoga.
- WHO IS JAGANNATHA DASA PURIPADA? - A free publication by SRI/The Spiritual Realization Institute regarding this American born master of Bhakti (Devotional) Yoga. Please write, e-mail or call today for your free copy!
- Yoga & Relaxation - full online text - The full text of this popular book. It includes chapters on postures, breath control, meditation and yoga teachings.
- YOGA and BODY AND SOUL - Two amazing ebooks of photographs of Jennifer Jones.
See why yoga can bring eternal youth, great sex and inner peace.
- Yoga and Dreams - The exploration of dreams has a lot in common with the aim of Yoga - to find union with the Universal. Here is a very thorough look at the connections between yoga and dreams.
- YOGA AND SPIRITUALITY BOOKS RECOMMENDED BY A LIVING GURU - Books are profitable only if used for information, education, and inspiration. Among more than a thousand of them that I've read are these few, which I personally recommend.
- Yoga Asanas - An essential guide for practitioners of Yoga at all levels. Includes 19 postures illustrated with 141 photos, and an informative introduction to yogic philosophy and teachings. Specific cakras to focus upon are indicated for each asana.
Available in English and Japanese
- Yoga Books and More - Kundalini yoga books for health and fitness
- Yoga Books and More - Kundalini yoga books for health and happiness, according to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan and 3HO.
- Yoga for the Special Child - An innovative and easy-to-follow program of yoga therapy for parents, educators, yoga teachers, and health care professionals of children with special needs.
- Yoga for the Young at Heart - 112 pages; $12.95; ISBN# 0-88496-376.
This guidebook, the first of its kind designed specifically for seniors, offers inspiration and instruction to begin a healthier life. Specific instruction for 32 poses, along with their benefits and an inspirational quote for each are accompanied by explanations of breathing and other yoga basics. Encouraging readers to discover strength and harmony through gentle physical and psychological challenges, this volume is a valuable introduction to yoga.
- Yoga Health Secrets - a comprehensive guide to health based on yoga. The site and it's accompanying e-book cover: meditation, diet, fasting, yoga postures (asanas), exercise, and other health tips.
- YOGA MALA - Sri Pattabhi Jois - Originally written in 1958, the Yoga Mala explains the philosophy and discipline of ashtanga yoga, addressing the benefits of yoga, the breathing system, and many other questions about the practice. Paperback with illustrations. $27.
- Yoga Masters - Full text of several of the great yoga masters - including Ramana Maharshi and Ramakrishna.
- Yoga philosophy- An advanced course-William Walker Atkinson - Yoga book simplifying yogi philosophy, yogic breathing and eastern beliefs. Renowned writer William Walker Atkinson's sequel to The fourteen lessons in Yogi Philosophy.
- Yoga Postures for your Body Mind & Soul - 3 Yoga books by yoga teacher Jessie Chapman. Stunning photographs set on Byron Bay beaches featuring Australia yoga teachers. 3 Inspirational guides to yoga including 'Partner Yoga' and 'Yoga Sequences' and 'Yoga Postures' - all with gorgeous B&W images
- Yoga Props - complete line of Yoga Practice Equipment including extensive selection of books and videos
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - YSP Club & Web Site - is an "all in one" page, with different interpretations translated in different languages. Explore the ancient Yoga Sutras of Patanjali together in the YSP Club! The foundation of all later Schools of Yoga go back to Patanjali.
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - With Great Respect and Love - a poetic rendering of the Classic Text of Yoga with Sanskrit word by word interpretation, dust jacket comments by Yogacharya BKS Iyengar, Vedic Scholar David Frawley
- Yoga Technology Press - Publishers since 1988 of a popular and practical range of manuals on Kundalini Yoga & Meditation. Ideal for home study. Author Gururattan K Khalsa Ph.D.
On-Line catalog & secure store.
- Yoga Vidya - Dedicated to publishing excellent and affordable books about Yoga. It is independent of all other commercial, governmental, educational, and religious institutions.
- Yoga Voices - Book reviews and ordering.
- Yogablog - Now the ancient system of yoga has a blog.
- YogaFit Training Systems Yoga training for teachers and peop - The mind-body workout designed to improve health, athletic performance, and mental acuity in people of all ages and fitness levels. Features a comprehensive program that trains thousands of individuals in the YogaFit style, and dedicated to bringing the practice of yoga to all populations in a safe and user-friendly, fitness format.
- Yogi Impressions Books - Its earnest endeavor is to bring forth the best initiatives in new age thought and practice, whether emanating from India or anywhere else in the world, and make them available at an affordable price, to the increasingly large number of people who are becoming more aware and seeking the true meaning and purpose of their lives.
Prev 50 Next 50