- 'Z' Mind Body Spirit Centre - 'Z' Centre offers hatha yoga Mon/Thurs mornings & Tue/Thur evenings along with martial arts, meditation, chanting, courses and workshops in a warm, intimate atmosphere. 'Z's instructors pride themselves on individual attention in smaller classes.
- Art of Living Foundation - We are a group of volunteers and dedicated staff of various cultures, ages, backgrounds and religions. Inspired by the teachings of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, we share a common goal: the restoration of basic human values such as love, compassion and friendliness. We have found that by eliminating the effects of stress from the system, one enjoys more happiness, good health, and peace of mind. Service to others then follows naturally. The Art of Living Foundation is an international nonprofit educational, charitable, and humanitarian foundation. Our educational programs are offered in more than 130 countries around the world, and in most cases our foundation is registered as an educational nonprofit organization. As a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), we work in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations, participating in a variety of committees and activities relating to health and conflict resolution. We help support the Dollar-A-Day program for children, and offer many of our programs on a donation basis. Our educational and self development programs offer techniques to eliminate stress, improve health, expand awareness and resolve conflict and have been enjoyed by more than a million people.
- Ashtanga Yoga Shala - Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois.
Certified and Approved teachers
- Classical Yoga Hindu Academy - Teaching the authentic classical yoga of Sanatan Dharma/Hinduism: Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga.
- downward dog yoga centre - Downward dog yoga centre teaches astanga yoga in the tradition of K. Pattabhi Jois to students of all levels. We are located in Toronto, Ontario.
- Himalayan Institute - Welcome to the Himalayan Institute, a yoga center nestled in the rolling hills of the Pocono Mountains near Honesdale, Pennsylvania. Founded by Sri Swami Rama in 1971, our goal is to create a bridge between the ancient hatha and yoga teachings of the East and modern scientific approaches to health and physical and spiritual well-being.
- The Pranayama Institute - A non-sectarian, non-profit organization dedicated to making available, at little to no cost to students, instruction in the practice of Hatha and Raja Yoga techniques of breath and mind control. All techniques, lessons, books, packages, and guidance are given on a strictly tax-deductible donation basis only.
- Yoga Biomedical Trust & Yoga Therapy Centre - Research, training and practice. All take place at our centre of London location. All are welcome to visit and participate in daily classes or one-to-one sessions.
- Yoga Sense - Yogasense purpose is to offer fundamental and topical information on how to integrate yoga into your daily life using a no non-sense approach, with a touch of British humour - devised by 2 on-line yogis. Enjoy!
- Adam Shereston - A gifted individual teaching the art of health and happiness to fellow human beings. Also communicating and healing horses.
- Adi Da - Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga - The official Adidam website which introduces the teachings of Adi Da Samraj, the living Divine Realiser of this age.
- balance, Your Pilates & Yoga Studio - Group and Private Yoga Classes at the corner of Battery and Woodmont in Bethesda, Maryland
- body and soul yoga - located in snider plaza by smu in dallas is a boutique style studio with an ecclectic mix of instructors and styles
- Centre Be - We are a centre for well-being, offering classes in yoga, pilates, and stabiliy ball. Classes are small to allow for more personalized instruction.
- CGI Holistic Fitness - Dahn Yoga is Yoga plus Energy Training, acting to rebuild
the body's meridian system. This comprehensive holistic
exercise system consists of deep stretching, calisthenics, breathing techniques, meditation and more to help you regain your flexibility and strength. Our program introduces you to a new world of physical, mental and spiritual health
using energy to rebalance your life.
- clippard - I have been teaching hatha yoga since the late 1980's and have a style taken from Mr Iyengar and Lilias Folan.
- Divine Way of Spiritual Heart - Materials and essays about the Evolution of the Universal Consciousness. For those, who are interested in methods of spiritual self-realization, cognition of God.
- Dolphin Yoga & Doula Center - Dolphin Yoga & Doula Center was started to focus on the needs of expectant and new mothers including pre- and post-natal yoga classes, doula services, hypnosis for labor, and childbirth preparation. We have recently expanded our services to include targeted classes including a yoga for runners and gentle yoga series.
- Healthy-Human Yoga - We offer classes and workshops for beginners, returning students, and seasoned practitioners in a variety of yoga styles including Ashtanga, Vinyasa/flow, Iyengar, Kundalini, pre-natal,kids yoga, and meditation (and others). Our teachers come from rich and diverse backgrounds and have undergone extensive training in their area of interest; all are deeply committed to creating a strong sense of community. Our beautiful, spacious studio has soft wood floors, ample natural light, and a tranquil, nourishing atmosphere
- Joni Consroe: Yoga, Meditation & Visualization - Joni Consroe: Yoga, Meditation & Visualization - Joni Consroe, CYT from Samata International, specializes in private training and "Living Your Dream Life" workshops. Profound life healings often occur using hatha yoga, meditation and powerful visualization techniques. Gentle and transformational.
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram - The Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram was started in 1976, by TKV Desikachar, as a guru dakshina to his teacher and father T Krishnamacharya. Commencing with humble beginnings, this non profit institute has now grown in to a multi-department center, transmitting the teaching of T Krishnamacharya, nothe within and outside the country. KYM is a public charitable trust recognized by the Department of Health and family welfare, Government of Tamilnadu India.
- L.A. Yoga Center - 108 classes weekly! Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Anusara, Viniyoga, Kundalini, Pre-Natal, Kids, Workshops, Retreats, Teacher Training and more. Conveniently located in the heart of L.A.'s Westside.
- New Future Society Yoga Centre - Premananda Deva and Lakshmi Devi offer techniques for the mind and body, and initiation into one's spiritual self; the legacy of Sri Aurobindo and Ramana Maharishi.
- New York Yoga - The world's 1st and only live yoga internet broadcast. Take a class now !
- OM - YOGA - Classes in Wimbledon, England
- Open International University for Alternative Medicines - India's largest and foremost educational institution in the field of alternative medicines. Offers courses in various alternative therapies. Also free yoga retreat for three days at Calcutta under the auspices of Namaste Health & Healing Centre.
- Portland Yoga Studio - Studio location: 616 Congress St. Portland, Maine
10 teachers offering Iyengar style hatha yoga. Teaching since 1980. Offering gentle to vigorous, prenatal & women's yoga, frequent Saturday workshops, guest teacher weekend workshops, annual Yoga By the Sea residentail weekend.
- Providence Institute - Yoga school providing classes in hatha, ashtanga, kundalini, bikram, iyengar, tai chi, and chi kung, as well as wholistic healing and body therapy.
- River Spirit Retreat - Simple elegance in a remote retreat
located in the Ozark Mountains.
Yoga, meditation, massage, hiking,
swimming in private swimming holes, more
- Samadhana Yoga Institute - Samadhana Yoga Institute was founded in 1994 as the Transformation Learning Center, the center has evolved into the Samadhana Yoga Institute which provides various forms of yoga instruction as well as transformational workshops in a healing environment from a non-sectarian point of view. Felise Berman founder is a Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher.
- San Diego Yoga with Laura - Laura designs her San Diego Yoga Classes to be the perfect balance of a stretching, stregthening, and relaxation. Classes are located near Balboa Avenue and Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
- Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center - A complete and classical approach to YOGALife! Daily drop-in Hatha Yoga classes all using the system of Hatha Yoga master Swami Vishnu-devananda, world authority on Hatha and Raja Yoga, and author of the Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga. Free group meditation, chanting and philosophy sessions (Satsang). Retreats, teacher training, yoga imersion residency program.
- Symmetry Yoga Center - Symmetry Yoga Center in Westport, CT offers a wide range of yoga classes in many styles and traditions, seven days a week.
- Thai Traditional Massage Center Europe - Thai Traditional Massage Center Europe offers whole year Massage Courses:
Foot Reflexology , 3 days with Certificate Euro 60.
- The Gibraltar Integral Yoga Centre (Added: 30-Jul-2003)
- The Golden Heart Movement Studio - Located in SE Portland, Oregon (in the Sellwood district) we provide a variety of inspirational classes to assist people in their own journey of personal development. From fitness to meditation, we offer a wide range of classes. Including, but not limited to, belly dance, pre/post-natal yoga, ashtanga, Iyengar, and traditional hatha yoga.
- The Spiritual Realization Institute - A ten-acre Victorian estate, twenty minutes from Niagara Falls which boasts two complete marble Vedic temple rooms, a twenty-four track digital recording studio, a thirty-five foot in-ground swimming pool, a gift shop, a cow sanctuary, a free vegetarian food bank, several rare breeds of peacocks, water front views and a resident spiritual master, His Holiness Srila Jagannatha Dasa Puripada, a guru from the bhakti yoga tradition. All are welcome to come and stay and enjoy the unique spiritual atmosphere. Please call 716-433-6322 for further information.
- The World Savior: Sahaja Yoga - Thousands of people all over the world recognize Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi as the savior for modern times. Shri Mataji is a divine personality who has come on the earth for all of humanity.
Shri Mataji offers to people of every background, age and race their enlightenment. She insists that no money can be charged for divine work. She believes global freedom, peace and righteousness is the destiny of humanity.
- Yoga and Shiatsu Center - St.Gallen Switzerland - A fantastic resourse for yoga postures, health and spiritual opening.
- Yoga In Motion - Napa, California - Yoga in Motion's unique approach combines Pilates
training, Yoga studies and Therapeutic Massage in a
serene, urban environment. We help clients restore
body alignment, develop muscle tone and discover
their bodies' natural wisdom.
- Yoga Inside Foundation - Yoga Inside supports yoga teachers in juvenile facilities, treatment centers, prisons and inner city alternative schools. We help open doors, sustain teachers, and promote yoga as a powerful practice for inner peace, self-transformation and well-being.
- Yoga Kendra - Offers two centres located at Santiago of Chile. Styles: Iyengar, Ashtanga and Nataraja. Ayurvedic Massage. Master: The Indian Joseph Rishi
- Yoga Meetup - Meetup with other yoga buffs in your area.