- Bodyworks Studio - Center for Wellness - Offering all levels of Hatha Yoga, Kundalini, Ashtanga(Power Yoga) as well as workshops in Meditation, Relaxation and Spirituality. Tempe Location.
- 7Centers School of Yoga Arts - In the Red Rocks of Sedona, 7Centers offers an array of Yoga practices with a variety of teachers. We also conduct yoga retreats and private yoga sessions.
- Absolutely Yoga - We bring yoga to your office! Enjoy your work more with less stress.
- Bodyworks Studio for Yoga and Wellness - Bodyworks Studio offers a unique array of classes for Body, Mind and Spirit. Daily Yoga Classes Various Styles, Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, YogaDance, Pre-Natal and More. Also Fitness alternatives such as Creative Dance, Nia, Pilates. Come Visit us if you are in or around Phoenix!
- Crescent Moon Yoga - Join our intimate and heart opening yoga sessions at Crescent Moon. We offer yoga, yoga therapy, private yoga sessions, restorative, kids and teen yoga, gentle yoga and retreats. Dianne Murphy is the director of Crescent Moon Yoga. Dianne is Advanced Kripalu Cert., and a Yoga Alliance Member. All instructors are Kripalu certified.
- Kundalini Yoga with Sat Jiwan Singh in Tempe & Scottsdale,AZ - Kundalini Yoga with Sat Jiwan Singh Khalsa. Gentle Strenth Co-Op, Tempe, AZ., Vision Quest, Scottsdale, AZ. 30 years direct experience. 14 years at one location. Mantra, Mudra, Meditation, Breathwork. Exercise with Purpose.
- StudiOM at Foothills Athletic Club - We offer a wide variety of classes ranging from Hatha to Ashtanga. Certified instructors conduct classes in a warm serene setting with emphasis on breathwork and meditation. Baptiste Power Vinyasa Flow now offered.
- Summit Fitness Studio - A beautiful studio located in Tempe offering several forms (Flow, Strength, Power, and Pre Natal) of Yoga for all levels and abilities. Summit also offers Pilate and Core Conditioning classes. Experience your first class for Free by mentioning this website!
- The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center - an eco-spiritual organic, vegan rejuvenation center. The purpose of which is for the healing and liberation of the self and the world. We are actively engaged in creating a foundation for supporting a paradigm of the world that honors and lives according to a natural and spiritual way of life. Contrasted with the dominant paradigm of “Better Living through Chemistry” which sees humans and the living planet as products to be exploited.
- The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center - The Tree of Life is a holistic rejuvenation and retreat center.
We offer three
gourmet vegan live food meals a day, cellular detox-revitalization
daily Kali Ray Tri Yoga, live food prep classes, meditation program, sweat
lodges, Chef & Gardening apprentice programs, MA in vegan and live food
nutrition... and more
- Tucson Yoga - Tucson's downtown community yoga center. Multi-level hatha yoga classes are offered daily.
- Yoga on Mill - Tempe, AZ - Yoga on Mill is a new yoga, dance, and movement studio on Mill Avenue in the heart of Tempe, AZ. It offers an eclectic variety of Yoga, Dance, and , movement classes designed to open the mind and free the soul. All of our teachers are well known in Phoenix - Metro area and provide fun and instructive classes. Our studio features a beautiful hardwood floor, high ceilings, mirrors, a state of the art sound system, and a peaceful courtyard setting. Its founder, Desiree' Lewis, has been teaching Yoga in the Valley of the Sun for several years.
- Yoga Pura - In the heart of Moon Valley, Yoga Pura is literally Phoenix’s new “home of yoga.” Providing a workout for body, mind, and spirit, classes combine cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, and stretching with rhythmic, graceful, stress-reducing movements. A beautiful and unique space, Yoga Pura offers classes for all ages and levels, in a variety of styles including Iyengar and Ashtanga. Come unwind your body, relax your mind, and renew your spirit. Amaze yourself at Yoga Pura.
- yogatopia - We offer Vinyasa, Power and Gentle Hatha yoga classes for all levels. Classes are held in Gilbert and Chandler.