- 7th Heaven Body Awareness Center - 7th Heaven offers a diverse expression of yoga forms. The schools of Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga are represented at our studio. Hatha Yoga encompasses a wide range of dialects. All of the teachings and practices derive from a deep commitment to integrity and authentic representation of classic Hatha Yoga. We offer 50 classes a week, with classes for beginners and Ashtangi's alike. 7th Heaven presents opportunities for body therapy sessions through Chiropractic, Network Chiropractic, Accupunture, Massage Therapy and Shiatsu. Integrating individual sessions with appropriate Yoga Classes allows for a balanced approach to Body Awareness. Our Center also hosts Vipasana Meditation teachers such as Sharon Salzburg, Kirtan Chanting with Jai Uttal & Krisna Das, and Ashtanga workshops with Sarah Powers. Please come and visit us in West Berkeley.
- California Yoga Center - The California Yoga Center offers instruction in hatha yoga in the B. K. S. Iyengar tradition. Classes
are designed for students of all ages and levels. It is located in Mountain View, CA, in the heart of Silicon valley.
- nowYoga: Los Altos/Palo Alto - NowYoga is dedicated to developing the practice, the teacher within. A by product of the practice of moving the energy with the breath in postural alignment is optimal health and well being. JOY!
- ReFormation Yoga & Pilates Studio - San Jose - Offering yoga, pilates and NIA classes. Located near downtown San Jose and Willow Glen Area. Fully-equipped yoga studio with daily classes.
- Shanti Yoga Center - Yoga made accessible to everyone.
- The Yoga and Movement Center - Weekly classes in Hatha Yoga (Iyengar and Ashtanga Styles), as well as classes in Feldenkrais and Pilates. Frequent workshops, retreats.
- Yoga is Youthfulness - Yoga is Youthfulness (YiY) in Mountain View, California, offers daily drop-in hatha yoga classes, including Iyengar, Bikram, Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow yoga; we also offer meditation , private and corporate classes. We are conveniently located near Palo Alto, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Cupertino and San Jose.
- Yoga Motion Studio - The Union of Body, Mind, and Soul.
Yoga Motion promotes a healthy lifestyle by offering a range of Hatha Yoga traditions designed to focus on the specific needs of the individual:
Hatha/Iyengar/Ashtanga/Bikram /Natal Yoga 101/Vinayasa/Restorative yoga.
Personalized yoga instruction at your workplace or home.
Beginner/Yoga 101/and Natal small group classes available throughout the Bay Area.
- Yoga Shala - Yoga Shala offers a community with yoga at its epicenter; a place to come let go of stress and regain a sense of inner peace; a school of yoga that offers a great physical, mental, and spiritual practice. The school features a nine hundred square foot "asana" room. We provide men's and women's changing rooms with showers, bathrooms and lockers. A small boutique featuring yoga props, books, clothes, music, and more is located in the lobby for your convenience. Traditional Ashtanga, Power Yoga, Iyengar based Yoga, Kripalu based Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Pre-Natal & Post-Natal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Community Classes.
- Yoga Wellness Center of San Mateo - Located in the heart of Downtown San Mateo with easy access and parking, the Center offers classes in Integrative Yoga, and an eclectic mix of Bikram, Sivananda, and other creative styles.
We also offer Private Yoga Therapy sessions for those with special needs.
Please visit our website.
- A New Dawn Yoga Therapy - Individualized yoga instruction,respecting your condition and goals - for healing or self-development. Also, classes in San Francisco and San Bruno.
- Amrita Yoga - Hatha, Vinyasa, Flow, and Astanga classes in San Francisco's SOMA district
- Ananda Seva (Added: 15-Jan-2003)
- Ananda Yoga & Meditation Center of Berkeley - Welcome - The Ananda Center of Berkeley is one group of
an international network of meditation groups that follow the teachings of Param
haunsa Yogananda a great Indian Master who lived from 1893-1952
- B17 Yoga - "B17 is a hidden gem. One of the best yoga studios in the San Francisco Bay Area." B17 offers Bikram and Ashtanga yoga.
- Berkeley's Hatha Yoga Studio with Heart - Flow Like a River Yoga was created to share the serenity and joy of a traditional Hatha yoga practice. We focus on the opening of the chakras and balancing of energy through asana (postures) and pranayama (breathing).
- Bikram Yoga College of India Granite Bay - Bikram Hatha Yoga classes. Will be opening in August 2001.
- Bikram Yoga, Santa Clara - Close to San Jose Airport, 101/237
- Bikram's College of Yoga: Lake Tahoe - Studio dedicated to Bikram yoga, overlooking majestic Lake Tahoe in the Boatworks center of North Shore.
- Bikram's Yoga College of India - North Lake Tahoe - Located on North Lake Tahoe boulevard, in the Boatworks shopping center, this incredible studio offers beautiful views and fantastic yoga.
- Body-Mind-Spirit Educational Conference - April 5 - 7, 2002
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, CA.
Bringing together national instructors to teach continuing education workshops and lectures in the four disciples of Pilates, Gyrotonic, Yoga & NIA (Neuromuscular Integrative Action). Also included will be a product expo featuring national exhibitors showcasing equipment, apparel, retreats, books, videos and much more. The presenters include nationally acclaimed instructors, including Kathy Corey, Marie-Jose' Blom, Jurgen Bamberger and Debbie & Carlos Rosas. The list of workshops, lectures and workshops are extensive and diverse offering a schedule of over 40 classes each day.
- Change of the Peninsula - Located in downtown San Mateo, offering Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Pilates, a wide variety of workshops and free meditation every day at 12:15PM.
- Dolphin Yoga & Doula Center - Specializing in expectant and new mother's overall mind & body wellness. Offering pre- and post-natal yoga, doula services, childbirth preparation, and hypnosis services.
- Ecstatic Arts - Kundalini Yoga and Meditation at the Toltec Community Center in Berkeley, CA. Also transformational healing work for physical/mental/spiritual issues.
- Ecstatic Arts, Human Alchemy - Hatha, Kundalini, Forrest and Alchemic Yoga international retreats and workshop schedule. California Bay Area classes, individualized and corporate yoga. Shamanic healing.
- Evolution Yoga - Santa Rosa's premiere studio offering 25 classes a week with 5 teachers. We offer classes in hatha, kundalini, vinyasa, prenatal and taoist yoga. Come browse through our shop, visit our serene sanctuary and enjoy a cup of homemade yogi tea!
- Foundation For World Awakening/San Jose - Our centers exist for the enlightenmnet of mankind. Yoga, meditation, healings, satsangs, chanting workshops, stress release. Retreats in India.
- Greenpath Yoga Studio - Ashtanga and Greenpath Vinyassa.
Daily Classes, Workshops, Teachers Training, Retreats and events.
- Hansen's Hot Yoga - Hot Yoga (Bikram/Ashtanga Blend), Yin Yoga, Reggae Yoga, Technique Workshops, Teacher Training.
- Healthy-Human Yoga & Wellness Center - Healthy-Human Yoga offers classes and workshops for beginners, returning students, and seasoned practitioners in a variety of yoga styles including Ashtanga, Vinyasa/flow, Iyengar, Kundalini, kids yoga, and meditation (and others). Our teachers come from rich and diverse backgrounds and have undergone extensive training in their area of interest; all are deeply committed to creating a strong sense of community. Our beautiful, spacious studio has soft wood floors, ample natural light, and a tranquil, nourishing atmosphere.
- Holistic Movement Center - In Morro Bay. Hatha, Vinyasa. 12 classes per week. Gentle to intermediate. Weekend holistic and yoga workshops.
- Horner Yoga - Yoga classes and workshops in Walnut Creek. International retreats and workshops (Bali, Hawaii, Canada)
- Inner Body Works Studio - Located in Bakersfield, we offer Ashtanga, Iyengar, Restorative, Hot Yoga and Vinyasa based classes. With over 20 classes and 4 instructors to choose from, we are conveniently located between Northern and Southern California.
- Inner Body Works Studio - A yoga center that offers Ashtanga, Iyengar, Restorative, Hot Yoga and Vinyasa based classes. With over 20 classes and 4 instructors to choose from, we are conveniently located between Northern and Southern California.
- Iyengar Yoga in the Napa Valley - Iyengar Yoga classes in St. Helena with Jaki and Allan Nett. Classes in San Francisco, Corte Madera with Jaki. Workshops in Italy, Germany and London.
- Jamie Lindsay Vinyasa & Iyengar Yoga - Vinyasa & Iyengar classes at Yoga Flow Castro and Grace Cathedral (by donation) in San Francisco. Intense focus on anatomical awareness.
- LotusYoga Wellness Center - Located at Mountain View in the San Francisco Bay Area, LotusYoga Wellness Center offers classes in Yoga Aasana, Teacher Training, Yoga Therapy, Meditation, Vedanta and more.
- Marina Gyrotonic : Gyrotonic Expansion System in San Franics - Marina Gyrotonic offers personalized training in the Gyrotonic Expansion System as well as group classes in Gyrokiesis and Yoga. Massage services are also available.
- Namaste-Yoga Studio San Francisco - At Namaste Yoga we are dedicated to the teaching of hatha yoga. Hatha Yoga is a 4,000 year old system of self care, utilizing physical postures, breathing exercices and deep relaxation. The yoga taught at Namaste Yoga Studio is based on the teachings of BKS Iyengar emphasizing proper body alignment to increase physical awareness, flexibility, strength, coordination and a general sense of well-being.
- Nancy Sutton's House of Yoga - 18 weekly classes plus special workshops. Various styles of yoga are offered: Iyengar, Ananda, Raja, Flow, Restorative, Yogilates, Yamuna Body Rolling, plus private classes. Most classes are suitable for those new to yoga.
- Nwyure - Lyn Glaviano terMeer offers private Hatha yoga sessions in the San Jose area. As well, Lyn's expertise in the corporate world provides her with a unique perspective on team building exercises.
- Perfect Balance Yoga - An Oasis in The Valley. Seven instructors teaching 30+ classes each week. Iyengar, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Flow, Pre-Natal, Kids, Seniors, workshops & more.
- Piedmont Yoga Studio - Hatha yoga classes and workshops in Oakland
- Quiet Mind Yoga and Bodyworks - Private and public yoga classes in Oakland and Berkeley. Workshops that teach about the body
- ReFormation Yoga, Pilates, Gyrotonic & NIA Studio - Offering yoga, pilates, gyrotonic and NIA classes. Located near downtown San Jose and Willow Glen Area. Fully-equipped yoga studio with daily classes.
- Rivendell Yoga Retreat - Renew yourself while enjoying a peaceful and healthy weekend stay in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Connect and balance your life with study of yoga and it's philosophies of daily living.
- Rodney Yee: Yoga - International retreat and workshop schedule; yoga videos
- Sacramento Yoga Center - The SYC has Hatha Yoga classes every day for students of all levels. Chanting, meditation, retreats and workshops are also offered.
- Sacramento Yoga Center - The SYC was formed by dedicated and experienced yoga
teachers with the intention to provide
the community with the many physical, emotional and
spiritual benefits of yoga. 6 instructors share 15 classes per week in a variety of styles, with an emphasis on healing and restorative yoga influenced by the "Svaroopa" style of Rama Berch.
- Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Bay Area , California ,USA - "You cannot know the meaning of your life if you are not connected to the power which created you"
~ Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Get Connected now!
Get Your Self-Realization now:
Experience The True Divinity Within You. Sahaja Yoga is a unique method of meditation based on an awakening that can occur within each human being. Through this process an inner transformation takes place by which one becomes moral, united, integrated and balanced. One can actually feel the all pervading divine power as a cool breeze, as described in all religions and spiritual traditions of the world.
This is the actualization of such transformation, which is taking place now, worldwide, and has been proved and experienced by hundreds of thousands in over 85 countries. It is entirely free of charge, as one cannot pay for the experience of Divine Love. We invite you to experience it yourself.Visit WWW.SAHAJAYOGA.ORG for more details.