- Sahaja Yoga Meditation International free Meetings. - Experience The True Divinity Within You. Sahaja Yoga is a unique method of meditation based on an awakening that can occur within each human being. Through this process an inner transformation takes place by which one becomes moral, united, integrated and balanced. One can actually feel the all pervading divine power as a cool breeze, as described in all religions and spiritual traditions of the world.
- Sahajayoga in bay area California - Experience The True Divinity Within You.
Sahaja Yoga is a unique method of meditation based on an awakening that can occur within each human being. Through this process an inner transformation takes place by which one becomes moral, united, integrated and balanced. One can actually feel the all pervading divine power as a cool breeze, as described in all religions and spiritual traditions of the world.
This is the actualization of such transformation, which is taking place now, worldwide, and has been proved and experienced by hundreds of thousands in over 85 countries. It is entirely free of charge, as one cannot pay for the experience of Divine Love.
- SFA'stanga Yoga Center - San Francisco - - Classes are taught in the tradition of Sri K. Phattabhi Jois. The center is located on the edge of Golden Gate Park,one block from Fulton Street. Meir Leshem, the director of SFA Yoga Center, has been practicing A'stanga Yoga for over 12 years with Tim Miller. He founded the SFA'stanga Yoga in 1997. Please visit our website for more detailed information.
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm - Yoga Retreats, Meditation, Ayurveda & Vedic Astrology workshops, offered at Sivananda Ashram, a non-profit organization in Grass Valley, California. Guests are introduced to the Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting, Ayurveda, Satsang, Sanskrit, Advaita Vedanta, and lots more. We offer a Yoga Teachers Training Course and Kids Yoga Camp.
- Sunflower Yoga & Dance - A lovely yoga & dance studio in Healdsburg, Ca. We have vinyasa, Iyengar, and yoga therapy, as well as ballet, Pilates, and Flamenco, to name a few!
- Swan Yoga of Point Richmond - A brand new, warm, and inviting studio in the heart of historic Point Richmond, offering over 30 classes a week in Hatha Yoga (Iyengar, Ashtanga, Bikram and other styles at various levels) and Feldenkrais. Weekend workshops with yoga "stars".
- Taking Refuge - Non Profit center in Larkspur, CA offering classes in Kripalu Yoga, Feldenkrais, T'ai Chi, Qigong. Offering discounted classes for people living with life threatening illnesses and their caregivers.
- The Bo Tree Bodymind Center - Davis' complete yoga center offering over 20 yoga classes weekly in Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Ananda, Prenatal, Kids, Restorative and Intro. Studio is bright, spacious and serene with large windows, fountains and trees. Mindbody workshops in meditation, natural vision improvement, self-defense and drum building.
- The Center for Healing and Expression (San Francisco) - We offer various styles of hatha yoga including Svaroopa, Integral and Kundalini.
- The Diablo Yoga Center - The Diablo Yoga Center (DYC) is a beautiful new studio offering Iyengar style Hatha Yoga instruction in Danville. Whatever your level of study, we have a variety of classes and teachers from which to choose.
- The Expanding Light Retreat Center - Looking for a memorable experience in a friendly, spiritual environment? Come let one of the most beautiful and transforming places on earth work its magic on you. From quiet personal retreats to dynamic workshops; The Expanding Light offers excellent meditation programs and Ananda Yoga for visitors of all levels. Programs include a month-long, 200-hour teacher certification program as well as a wide variety of other hatha yoga programs. Guests also visit The Expanding Light for personal retreats and other programs in Kriya yoga, meditation, pranayama techniques. Your stay at The Expanding Light will be relaxed and comfortable with great vegetarian food too! After all they have been teaching yoga and meditation to visitors since 1968.
- The Sennin Foundation Center for Japanese Cultural Arts - The Sennin Foundation Center for Japanese Cultural Arts offers classes in the Shin-shin-toitsu-do system of Japanese yoga, which was founded by Nakamura Tempu Sensei in 1919.
- The Yoga Loft - an environment that centers around one of the most ancient practices available to the modern world, Yoga. By offering a variety of Yoga and movement classes (Iyengar, Ashtanga, Power Yoga and Dance) our intention is to create a space for practice that embodies integrity, mindfulness, and community spirit.
- The Yoga Way - Iyengar Yoga Studio in beautiful San Luis Obispo
- Tri-City Physical Therapy/ Yoga Center - Kokila Patel is a certified Yoga instructor with over 24 years of experience in teaching theraputic yoga
- UpDog Yoga and Surfing Instruction and Tours - Yoga and surfing instruction and tours. Our summertime lessons take place in the San Francisco Bay Area. During the winter, we head to amazing Costa Rica.
- Wee Yoga Inc. - East Bay Bikram Studio - Bikram Yoga Studio, East Bay, 2 locations in Orinda and Walnut Creek to serve you
- Whole Birth Resources - Whole Birth Yoga Teacher Certification Training, Local prenatal and postpartum yoga classes, Pregnant Couples One Day Retreat and Celebration, Audio Tapes and CDs for home practice and relaxation. Excellent articles.
- World Yoga Healing Arts Center- Walnut Creek - World Yoga is a healing arts center that offers a full spectrum of services for healing the body, mind and spirit. The ambiance is warm, colorful, and rejuvenating, and is reflective of cultures from around the world. Our yoga classes, for the beginner to advanced student, focus on a vinyasa based practice balanced with restorative classes. Types of yoga include Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Power, Intro to Yoga 101, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Dance, Teen Yoga, Pre/Postnatal Yoga. Other movement classes include Gabrielle Roth 5 Rhythms, Yoga and Belly Dance, Contact Dance, Tai Chi, and Mantra Dance. Bodywork includes Swedish, Sports Massage, Lomi Lomi, Cranial Sacral, Reiki, and other forms. We also host meditation sittings, workshops, musical events, retreats, and periodic fundraisers for local causes including Artist Introductions, Drumming Circles and Labyrinth Walks. Our focus is in creating a healing community of students, teachers and artists that is supportive, vibrant and fun.
- Yoga Here and Now - Sonoma County, CA's online guide to local yoga classes, teachers, studios. With links to the Bay Area yoga community and behond.
- Yoga Moon - Novato - Bel Marin Keys - We offer a gentle mix of daily Hatha Yoga classes in the styles of Kripalu, Hatha Flow, Iyengar, Ananda, Anusara, Integrative Yoga Therapy, and Integral Yoga. Beginners welcome in all classes. We also carry yoga supplies, clothing, and books in our studio store.
- Yoga of Sausalito - Yoga studio in Sausalito offering classes in Bikram, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Yin and Kundalini.
- Yoga Research and Education Center - The official website of YREC, a nonprofit organization dedicated to research and education on all aspects of Hindu, Buddhist, and Jaina Yoga
- Yoga Toes - A beautiful Ashtanga Yoga studio located in the heart of Pt. Reyes Station, CA.
- Yoga Tree - Located in San Francisco, we offer over 35 hatha yoga classes per week in various styles, including: Pre-natal yoga, Iyengar, Svaroopa, Hatha Flow, and Restorative yoga.
- Yoga, San Jose - Beginners series in Bikram Yoga
- YogaCAT, Iyengar Yoga for Children, Adults & Teens - Ongoing Iyengar Yoga and Resistance Stretching classes and workshops for children, adults and teens.
- Yoganica - Hatha Yoga classes for all ages. Serving Sacramento and El Dorado counties. 90 min. classes, 45 min. light & easy as well as childrens classes.
- Yogasource - A Bikram, Vinyassa, and Power Yoga Studio located miles away from Stanford Campus and in the heart of Downtown Palo Alto!
- YOGAstudio Mill Valley - Northern California's premiere place for yoga. Over 60 classes in weekly in two magnificent studios. Teacher trainings, introductory series, retreats and more. Full line of props and yoga wear.
- Yogastudio Mill Valley - Northern California's premier Yoga studio. Yogastudio Mill Valley offers a full service facility, a wonderful staff of teachers, and a growing community. Located just off Route 101, we are 5 minutes from downtown Mill Valley.
- Yogic Arts Center - Yoga Studio with a view of Lake Tahoe. We offer daily yoga classes, private yoga sessions, Ayurvedic consultations, Pancha Karma cleansing and rejuvenation programs, body treatments, therapeutic massage and personalized herbal oils and teas