- A Gentle Way Yoga - 15 Weekly Classes and Private Sessions taught in San Diego, La Mesa, and Escondido. Featuring very gentle to tradional Hatha yoga. Owner; Lanita Varshell, is a plus-size woman who discovered yoga while suffering with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Syndromes. Her "meditation in movement" style of yoga is attracting those who never thought that they could do yoga, and those in need of stress management. Lanita has been in featured in the December Yoga Journal Magazine, the CBS National News, and the San Diego Union Tribune. An Audio tape is available.
- Astanga Yoga Center Uptown - Astanga Vinyasa in the style of K. Pattabhi Jois. Beginning and intermediate classes.
- Body Zone Studio - We offer beginner to Advanced Yoga Level,Power Yoga,Pre/postNatal Yoga,Mommy & me Yoga,Pilates and Stretch Classes.Our class sizes are limited to 12 students so that we may provide a highly interactive and intimate session.
- city yoga - Yoga center located in West Hollywood, CA. Offers a full schedule of hatha yoga classes, workshops and retreats. Open 7 days a week. Please call or e-mail for more information. 323-654-2125.
- Golden Bridge Nite Moon - Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan with Gurmukh Khalsa, over 55 classes a week, including pre post and childrens yoga.
- Harmony Yoga - Warm,loving, positive vibration studio. Encouraging and supportive environment, vinyasa flow style for all levels, beginner to very vigorous. Creative, balanced, serene. Meditation, Kirtan, prenatal, postpartum, kids, workshops, retreats. Well-equipped studio.
- In Yoga - Hatha yoga focused deeply on introspection and compassion in the practice. Classes available for beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
- Santa Monica Yoga - Our friendly neighborhood yoga studio offers a wonderful selection of inspiring and challenging yoga classes for both beginning and experienced students. Over 75 classes a week! Many different styles--- including kundalini, Iyengar, ashtanga, pre-& post-natal, gentle and meditation classes. Attentive teachers, supportive staff. A great studio for your practice!
- The Ashtanga Yoga Center - Ashtanga Yoga taught by Tim Miller in the style of K. Pattabhi Jois.
- The Yoga Center - Located in Redondo Beach, California. Beginning to advance yoga classes. Workshops, special events, and classical Indian dance. Affiliated with the Viniyoga Institute.
- Yoga at the Village - Yoga at the Village offers yoga in a peaceful, noncompetitive and nurturing environment. Sessions blend several styles of Hatha yoga: including Iyengar and Ashtanga. Classes and poses are adapted to the demands of individual ability. Beginning and intermediate levels are offered using postures and principles to develop strength, flexibility and stamina. Prenatal and Gentle yoga also offered. Please feel free to request our schedule of classes and workshops.
- Yoga Experience - offers classes, personal instruction, teacher training, corporate programs, workshops and yoga vacations.
- YogaDen - Personalized yoga in a charming garden setting. Located in the heart of Los Angeles. Come one! Come all!
- Absolute Yoga and Pilates, The - Located in Woodland Hills, CA. Come find Strengh, Balance and Serenity with us. We specialize in private and group instruction in Gyrotonics Expansion System and Pilates work. Daily classes offered in Kundalini, Hatha, Vinyasa, Anusara, Pre & Post Natal and Parent & Me Yoga, as well as Qi Gong and Meditation Instruction.
- Advaita Yoga Ashrama - Offers hatha yoga and meditation classes and courses in the pure Indian tradition of Swami Sivananda with emphasis on concentration, deep breathing and relaxation. Students from all yoga disciplines and experience levels welcome.
- Ahava Yoga - Private and Semi-Private yoga classes in the privacy of your own home. Hatha and Flow Yoga for all levels.
- Ahimsa Yoga - Ananda (Hatha) Yoga & Meditation. Ahimsa, meaning “non-violence” or “non-harm”, is the first rule of the Yoga Sutras written by Patanjali some 2,000 years ago. When we respect the body by never causing it harm (pain or discomfort), it relaxes, and healing is possible. At Ahimsa Yoga, we use the science of yoga to unite body, mind, and spirit with a gentle, inward and meditative practice.. The physical portion of the individual practice is carefully designed to create a condition in which the body is working while maintaining a relaxed state. This frees the mind to go deep inside, developing increased inner awareness and a meditative experience. The result is a healthy practice that also feels good, and that offers great benefit to all practitioners. We also offer courses in the Art and Science of Meditation, in the tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda, and have several ongoing meditation groups which meet weekly.
- Ananda Turiya Yoga - Our yoga is from the teachings of evolved sages who went beyond realization to then transcend thier body. Our yoga will involve hatha yoga with insightful meditative techniques to enable attain the true goal of yoga.
- Ashtanga Yoga Shala - The Los Angeles based Ashtanga Yoga center of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois certified teacher Noah Williams and his partner Kimberly Flynn
- Bikram Yoga College of India, San Clemente - At BYCOISC we are dedicated to helping you get physically fit and strong and discover new levels of energy, vitality, and equanimity. We are providing an opportunity for you to take control of your health and well-being and make a significant investment in your future.
- Black Dog Yoga - A beautiful, Zen-like, and friendly studio, featuring top-notch instructors of varying Hatha styles. Classes every day of the year. Beginning to advanced students welcome.
- Blue Star Rising - Blue Star Rising is a conscious environment where the community comes to participate in classes and programs that nurture their bodies and souls, allowing them to become more. It is a sacred space where all can grow through joy and movement. The intention of Blue Star Rising is to provide a safe place for the community to explore the goodness, truth and beauty that is within, all the while having great fun!
- Bodhi Ren Yoga - Palm Springs Yoga Center. Classes in stretch yoga, Intergral Hatha, Ashtanga, and Kundalini.
- Center for Yoga - The mission of the Center For Yoga is the pursuit of an eclectic, inclusive and non-dogmatic approach to the study of hatha yoga, as taught by the most outstanding teachers in the various yoga traditions. The Center offers classes in a wide range of hatha yoga styles, and encourages each student to use the full breadth and depth of the hatha yoga heritage to explore his or her own path toward self-transformation.
Founded in 1967 by renowned yogi and teacher Ganga White, the Center for Yoga was the first large yoga school to open in Los Angeles, and was also the first to offer different hatha yoga traditions under a single roof.
- Earth's Power Yoga - A Yoga center with classes for all levels. We also offer Yoga videos and retreats. Our style focusses on vigorous Hatha Yoga flow.
- East West Yoga & Health Center - East West Yoga & Health Center is located in Pacific Beach, San Diego, California. We host over 20 classes a week in A'stanga, Iyengar & Svaroopa Yoga styles. We offer a weekly yoga for back pain course, seniors classes and regular workshops. Private classes, yoga therapy and massage therapy are also available. We have free weekly meditation classes.
- Eating Disorder Center of CA - Unique day treatment and outpatient program for eating disorders. Uses multi-discplinary approach to the treatment of eating disorders, including yoga and relaxation.
- Fusion Yoga Studio - We are a small, intimate yoga studio with the goal of providing a
neighborhood yoga community in a comfortable and serene environment. We provide personal attention for each and every student. your hectic life and We teach a variety of yoga styles
including Hatha, Ashtanga and Power Yoga.
- Fusion Yoga Studio - We are a small, intimate yoga studio with the goal of providing a neighborhood yoga community in a comfortable and serene environment. We provide personal attention for
each and every student. We offer a variety of yoga classes including Hatha, Ashtanga Power Yoga, Yoga for Athletes, Pilates Mat and Vinyasa Flow.
- Goda Yoga - Goda Yoga instructors blend influences from traditional and modern styles of Hatha Yoga. Goda offers morning, afternoon and evening classes each week. Goda Yoga also has a full line of yoga clothing, gear, yoga videos, jewelry, art and accessories. Goda Yoga is located in downtown Culver City next to the Helms Bakery.
- Huntington Beach Hot Yoga - huntington Beach Hot Yoga offers a complete system of health and fitness through the teachings of hatha yoga to help people heal and grow physically, mentally, and emotionally. Our purpose is to create an environment of conscientious human beings committed to improving their health and revitalizing their spirits.
- In Yoga 13325 Beach Ave. Marina del Rey - Hatha yoga classes daily in a quiet, peaceful atmosphere. Instruction focuses on breath, instrospection and meditation combined with yoga asana (poses).
- Initiation Into Shaktipat Meditation - Full Awakening through Shaktipat, with Swami Steven Sadleir of the Self Awareness Institute, in the lineage of Sri Sri Sri Shivabalayogi Maharaj and Yogiraj Vethathiri Maharishi.
- Katabami Ju-Jitsu Dojo - School of Martial Arts & Eastern Healing Arts in Hollywood,CA. Yoga and meditation classes.
- Katabami Ju-Jitsu Dojo - School of Martial Arts & Eastern Healing Arts: (Himalayan Hatha Yoga, Meditation,
Energy Healing, Tai Chi, Chi Gung)...
- Living Yoga Center - Offering daily, ongoing classes in Classic Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Meditation. All levels welcome.
- Living Yoga Center - Living Yoga Center is located in Temecula, Ca. In a beautifully serene environment surrounded by lotus flowers we offer classes in classic hatha, ashtanga, vinyasa flow, mommy and me yoga and meditation. From new to continuing students, all levels welcome. Classes daily, in the morning, evening and on weekends.
- Lulu Bandha's - Located in Ojai, CA. Daily classes emphasizing strength, suppleness and serenity. All levels welcome.
- Monte Nido - Unique residential program for women with eating disorders. Uses multi-discplinary approach to the treatment of eating disorders, including yoga and relaxation.
- Nataraja Meditation & Yoga Center - Direct instruction toward Self-Realization. Learn in a simple yet powerfully effective way how to meditate or to deepen your Yoga/Meditation practice. Yoga classes for all levels; teacher training programs; correspondence classes. Founded in 1974 by Dr. Erhard Vogel.
- Planet Yoga - Planet Yoga has been voted the best yoga studio in the South Bay of Southern California for it's excellent yoga teachers, loving enviornment and yoga training school. Iyengar style, Power Yoga, Restorative, and the Planet Yoga Method classes, workshops, and retreats are available worldwide. Visit our website for workshop calendar of visiting internationally acclaimed yoga teachers.
- Radhasoami Beas Secret History - Early Radhasoami Beas history.
Radhasoami Sawan Singh, Jaimal,
Kirpal, Swami Ji, Salig Ram.
Surat Shabd yoga, gurus, masters.
- Robert Wisehart's Yoga Vidya - Yoga classes and workshops in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale & Lancaster). Four levels of adult classes. Summer youth classes. Mountain Spring Yoga Hike. Desert Summer Sunrise Yoga Walk. Tibetan Bells Meditation programs.
- Sacred Movement, A Center for Yoga and Healing - Welcome to Sacred Movement Center for Yoga and Healing in Venice, California. Join Max Strom, Erich Schiffmann, Shiva Rea, Saul David Raye, Rod Stryker and other exceptional yoga teachers in learning to breathe deeply, strengthen and nourish your body and awaken your spirit
- San Clemente Yoga - Offering 20 classes per week taught be experienced yoga professionals. Classes include Hatha, Somatic Yoga, Kundalini as well as Mat Pilates.
- San Clemente Yoga - Offering 20 classes per week taught be experienced yoga professionals. Classes include Feel Good Yoga, Somatic Yoga, Viniyoga as well as Mat Pilates
- Sivananda Yoga Center - Full range of Yoga classes: Pre/postnatal, Kids, Teens, Seniors, Athletes, Dancers, Lectures, Courses & Workshops, Beginners - Advanced.
First class FREE, Teachers Certified. Free concerts,Family Friendly events
- Studio-Yoga in Sherman Oaks - Classes are run on a donation basis only and your generosity is greatly appreciated to keep the center going. Suggested donation $15 per class. We offer various styles of Yoga.
Class sizes are limited and are on a first come first serve basis.
Beginners welcome in all classes and Yoga mats are available.
- Sunzar Yoga - Classes for the pregnant mother and new mama with Baby. Mommy and Me Yoga and dance classes. Toddler yoga and dance
- The Solar Logos Foundation - The organization was established to disseminate the teachings of the Solar Logos, Christ, I Am That I Am, which is the first light of creation. The Solar Logos Meditation Technique, which parallels advanced Kriya Yoga, can take you to a face to face encounter with that Being of Light that originally projected us outward into the creation and to which we must all return. This is the Being seen by so many in Near Death Experiences. That Being of Light, our Mother-Father Creator, is available to you now through advanced meditation techniques.