- Global Yoga & Wellness Center ~ Chicago - Hatha, Ashtanga, Anusara, White Lotus, Vinyasa, Prenatal and Mom & Baby, Meditation. 773-489-1510. Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training ~ Spring 2003
- Moksha Yoga Center - Offering Astanga and Vinyasa yoga classes, workshops, retreats, teacher training, and supplies - Chicago (312)942-9642
- Barrington Yogawerks - Yoga center offering Astanga, Forrest Method, Hatha, and Kids Yoga. Retail Store offering clothing, books, videos, and more.
- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopoathy - yoga naturopathy
- Elmhurst Yoga Shala - Elmhurst Yoga Shala offers vinyasa, ashtanga, and open yoga based classes suitable for all levels.
- Lincolnshire Yoga - Certified hatha yoga instruction for the Community since 1994. A blend of traditions emphasising Kripalu. Playful and authentic.
- Living Yoga Center - Offers Hatha, Power, Astanga, & Yoga for Kids; All levels of classes; Relaxation/meditation classes and monthly pot-luck/discussions.
- Nirvana Yoga Studio - Ashtanga, Forrest, Kripalu, Hatha, Meditation, and Restorative classes offered (7) days a week in a cozy studio located in Chicago's West Loop.
Thai Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue, and Zen Shiatsu massages offered as well.
- Spirit Rising Yoga - Kundalini Yoga and Meditation as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Classes, workshops and private instruction. Also women's, pre-natel and family yoga. Teacher Certification. Yoga-Based Psychotherapy.
- Sweet Pea's Studio - specializes in classes for expecting and exisiting parents. We offer classes in pre-natal, post-partum and family yoga. In addition Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi and related workshops are offered.
- The BalancePlace - A Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness Center in Naperville, IL dedicated to supporting you in your search for balance in your life.
- Tracy Lynn Pristas, R.Y.T. 500 - Certified instructor, Hatha Basics, All Levels Hatha, & Ashtanga based, "White Lotus Flow Series", Located in North Center neighborhood for over eight years.
- Walk-A-Bye Baby Fitness - Walk-A-Bye Baby Fitness offers classes for Moms and Moms-to-be. We offer prenatal yoga, Mom and Baby Yoga, Toddler Yoga, and stroller Fitness classes!
- Whire Iris Yoga - Ongoing hatha yoga classes, Introduction to Yoga series, monthly workshops and retreats in Mexico and Costa Rica. Evanston 847 864-9987
- Yog Sadhan Ashram - Yog Sadhan Ashram was originally founded in Hoshiarpur, Punjab India. The US organization is located in Bartlett, IL and offers free classes on Hath and Raj Yoga. Bhakti Yoga services are also offered. The Acharya (director) grew up in the Ashram in India and has been doing yoga since an early age. She trains new teachers to teach classes here.
- Yoga Circle - Iyengar yoga in Chicago's River North area. Offering instruction in Iyengar yoga at all levels. Gabriel Halpern owner and director.
- Yoga to Conga Drums - Awaken chakra power thru simple
rhythmic motion and gentle yoga
- Yoga, Meditation, and Healing Arts - Melissa Cordero’s teachings of Hatha Yoga focus on the philosophy's of Paramahansa Yogananda (a respected Guru who was one of the first to bring yoga to the western world). His teachings include a practice of asanas that incorporate meditation and affirmations through each posture, allowing each movement to be a conscious meditation. Breathing techniques and energization exercises are also another important aspect of the teachings in which allow the student to direct and move energy through the body. This lovingly brings the aspirant to a higher level of mental clarity, relaxation, and spirituality. Melissa has masterfully incorporated her studies in metaphysics and various modalities of energy healing, with artful teachings of Hatha yoga postures. Her classes lead practitioners into a sense of balance and render them with an ensuing feeling of blissful tranquility!