- The Yoga Room - The Yoga Room offers yoga classes, meditations workshops, and yoga retreats for all levels and ages of students.
- All People Yoga Center - APYC offers Vinyasa, Iyengar, and Kripalu yoga classes as well as Core Foundations for the novice yogi. We hold over 30 classes a week from our center on the northside of Indianapolis.
- Art of Yoga - The Art of Yoga with Carol Tharp-Perrin. Introductory, Intermediate, Introduction to Challenging and Yoga-Improvisational Dance. Ongoing day, evening and Saturday classes. Start any time. Three Indianapolis locations. Ashtanga Vinyasa flowing style.
- CITYOGA - CITYOGA gratefully offers yoga from many styles and traditions including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Viniyoga, Restorative and Yoga 4 Kids. We offer more than 20 classes weekly, plus special Sunday workshops. Beginners are whole-heartedly welcome! All CITYOGA teachers are Yoga Alliance certified.
- Dancing Feet Yoga Center - 200 hour teacher training programs. Ongoing yoga classes and YogaKids classes
- Enlightened Tree - Enlightened Tree is a Yoga and Healing center aimed to balance the energies of the Body, Mind and Spirit through Yoga, Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki , Study Groups and Workshops. We are located just south of Indianapolis in Greenwood, Indiana. Please browse through our site and feel free to call with any questions .
- Himalayan Yoga Meditation Center - Experience yoga the way it was meant to be, the way it has been practiced for thousands of years by the Masters of the Himalayas and handed down through personal instruction to their disciples and students. Rose Getz has studied directly under the supervision of Swami Rama of the Himalayas, a Yoga Master born and raised in the Himalayan Tradition.
- Indianapolis Yoga Club - We offer hatha yoga classes in Indianapolis and surrounding areas- corporate, private, or group at your location or ours.
- Indy Yoga Center - We offer power and hatha yoga classes. Our center is located in NW Indianapolis. Classes are also offered at various facilities in and around Indianapolis.
- River Light Yoga/ Lee Edgren MS, RYT - Early morning, daytime and evening classes; experienced teachers, variety of styles including vinyasa flow and gentle hatha. Inspiring studio overlooks White River, located near Butler University.
- The Indiana Yoga Association - The IYA is an group of individuals who practice yoga and know it's healing and transforming benefits. We promote yoga in Indiana by sponsoring special workshops and seminars, providing a directory of yoga teachers and studios, and encouraging high levels of teacher competency.
- Yoga Moment - In Carmel and Oaklandon. Heart opening, flowing style of Yoga, based on the energy of Vinyasa with a focus on meditation, alignment, and pranayama. Emphasis on being in the moment, quietening the mind, increasing awareness and connecting with the Self. Beginners are welcome. Come take a class, connect with peace and experience the universe within.
- YogaKids International - 1 year teacher training programs to become certified in the YogaKids(r) method of teaching yoga to children.
YogaKids classes for children