- Ashtanga - Ashtanga Yoga primary and second series
Also offering Kripalu style yoga and Pilates matwork. Gail D Walsh is a Kripalu Certified teacher, and recieved her Ashtanga training from David Swenson
Classes in several location in the Metrowest area.
- Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Institute - Baptiste Power Yoga insitute in Cambridge, MA. Baptiste Vinyasa Yoga stretches the meaning of yoga beyond its familiar poses and breathing techniques to include a philosophy of facing life with a renewed personal force.
- Beacon Light Yoga Center of Boston - Kripalu and Power Yoga styles. Group classes and individual instruction for beginners, experienced students, pregnant women.Small classes, near "T", free parking. Off-site classes taught in corporations, colleges, non-profits and in the home.
- BKS Iyengar Yoga Center of Greater Boston - The BKS Iyengar Yoga Center of Greater Boston is a world class yoga center with the largest staff of teachers in Eastern Massachusetts. We offer classes 7 days a week, from beginning to advanced. In addition to our weekly classes, we offer a two-year teacher training program and special workshops. Patricia Walden-Director. Beginners welcome!
- Boston Yoga - Corporate yoga programs, private and group instruction in Boston, MA. Special events and retreats.
- Earthsong Yoga Center - Earthsong Yoga Center offers PreNatal yoga; Hatha Yoga ; Kundilini; Teen Yoga; Baby-yoga and Svaroopa Yoga classes. In addition, Earthsong Yoga offer the community Infant Massage and Music Together Classes. Call 508-480-8884 for more information.
- Finding Inner Peace Yoga/Meditation Center - Yoga classes for adults, teens and children, basic and advanced level yoga teacher certification, lectures and workshops (CEUs for nurses), private yoga therapy, reiki, reflexology, vibroacoustic therapy.
- Kripalu Center - Kripalu is the largest center for yoga
and holistic health in the US, serving
people of all backgrounds for more than
20 years. We offer a large number of
experiential yoga, self-discovery,
holistic health, and spiritual programs
that present ancient yogic principles in
a contemporary, accessible, yet
profound way. Our educational
programs are designed to provide
participants with tools they can apply in
their daily lives to foster their long-term
growth and development.
- Massachusetts Yoga Network - Supporting the community of yoga teachers and students. Come to our Experience Yoga Conference at MIT in Cambridge, MA on Dec. 2, 2000. Visit our web site for more info.
- Yoga at Metropolitan Fitness - We offer affordable yoga classes in a health club setting. Hatha yoga including Astanga classes and "Flow" classes (a unique combination of Astanga & Iyengar yoga. Beginners and advanced students welcomed.
- Yoga in Harvard Square - Located in the heart of Harvard Square, Yoga in Harvard Square's founder Portia Brockway's teaching style is flowing and moderate in intensity. Kripalu-certified, Portia leads six classes per week, regular group, prenatal and postnatal. Classes are small, offering individualized attention to beginners and more experienced students alike. The orientation of classes is introspective, while respecting the need for form and alignment in improving and maintaining the health and vitality of body, mind and spirit. Through stretching and strengthening exercises joined with breathing and relaxation techniques such as guided visualization, yoga will relax you and build your strength poise and confidence.
- Baba Siri Chand Yoga Center - Kundalini Yoga is a great way to relax, get a good workout and learn to meditate. Day and evening classes and special weekend workshops.
- Back & Body Studio - Fully equipped pilates studio. Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga (Vinyasa) yoga. Classes are held weekly-am and pm.
- Back Bay Yoga Studio - Beautiful Boston Studio offering Ashtanga, Kripalu, Prenatal and Hot Yoga. Workshops offered! Please visit our website for full details. All levels welcome!
- Back Bay Yoga Studio - Boston Yoga Studio offering classes in various styles including Ashtanga and Kripalu!
- Beacon Light Yoga Center of Boston - We offer small classes taught in a comfortable environment. Styles include Kripalu and Power Yoga. Pranayama, asanas and meditation are taught in each class. Introductory Beginners Series, as well as classes for experienced students, prenatal yoga, chair yoga for elders and disabled, individual instruction.Classes on site and in the community at colleges, corporations and non-profits.
- Bikram Yoga Cambridge @ Yogaduzit - Bikram Method Yoga School located in Cambridge, MA.
- Cambridge Health Associates Yoga - Delight and refresh your body and mind and heart with yoga. Stretch, balance, clarify, heal, strengthen, relax! Experimental mix of Kripalu and other yoga styles and techniques. Small classes, all props provided, free parking lot.
- Center For Yoga - MetroWest Boston, offering a variety of yoga classes daily for all levels. Hatha, Kripalu, Kundalini, Svaroopa and Yoga for Children. Lisa Megidesh, Director.
- Center of Light Yoga Studio - Center of Light offers a wide range of Yoga and Pilates classes seven days a week. Our schedule includes classes in Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Kripalu, and more. We also offer “specialty” classes for kids, pregnant women, people with infants and senior citizens.
- Charlestown Yoga - Find the key to taking command of your health through this very special yoga series. This 26-posture practice with two breathing exercises, will work your entire body from the inside out. The 90-minute session is done in a heated room of 100 degrees to increase circulation, enhance muscular flexibility and create thermal dynamics that burn away toxins.
Beginners, at any level of health and fitness, can practice this yoga. Be kind to yourself. Take it slow and watch your progress. You'll be amazed at your improvements. Yoga is a preventive medicine that is an investment in your future health. The benefits of yoga endless...
- Christine's Yoga & Pilates - A beautiful studio in the heart of Newton Centre offering daily classes in Hatha, Vinyasa, and Mat Pilates. All levels welcome. Pre-natal, beginners series, children's classes, motivational speakers.
- Dynamic Yoga, Cambridge, MA - Dynamic Yoga, located in the heart of Harvard Square, offers yoga classes in the ashtanga style. Ashtanga yoga is a vigorous and dynamic form of hatha yoga that includes flowing from one pose to the next. This practice will build strength, alignment, flexibility, health, and energy.
- Hampshire Yoga - Hampshire Yoga was established to bring classical yoga to the Pioneer Valley. Director, Jim Gleason, teaches students in the Iyengar Method. Classes are taught at their West Springfield studio, Holyoke Community College and Hampshire College.
- Health In Motion - Offering personal training to individuals and small groups utilizing Yoga, Fitness, and Pilates as a means toward improved health and well being.
- In The Moment Wellness Center-Yoga and Adventure Vacations - Ongoing classes in yoga, tai chi and guided visualization. Therapeutic yoga and other workshops. Yoga and Adventure vacations in Hawaii and the Caribbean.
- Integrative Medicine Alliance - The Integrative Medicine Alliance is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is raising the quality of healthcare in New England by bridging the gap between alternative and conventional medicine. Our mission is to bring about a vision of affordable and effective integrative healthcare for all. We provide a focal point for the growing integrative medical movement in New England. We invite yoga practitioners to be a part of the IMA by becoming a member, taking part in our programs, or attending our events.
- Kali Ray TriYoga Waltham - Flowing yoga in a small, serene studio.
Daily classes, all levels, workshops, teacher training.
- Listening, The Barre Integrated Health Center - Welcome to Listening! Many of us are so busy and overloaded with details that we merely skim the surface of our life. In order to recognize what is really best for us—for our health and happiness—we need to learn to listen to our body and our own wisdom. The Barre Integrated Health Center is dedicated to listening, offering you a variety of services including yoga, acupuncture, craniosacral work, massage, and Pilates among others. Come by and visit.
- O2 Yoga - O2 Yoga, a dynamic vinyasa style yoga created by Mimi Loureiro, and Astanga Yoga. Challenging classes in a safe and encouraging environment. Classes are on-going and on a drop-in basis. Private Instruction available.
- O2 Yoga Studio Somerville - O2 Yoga and Astanga yoga taught to classes and individuals. Beginners to Advanced. Workshops and retreats with Mimi Loureiro. New students welcome. Classes are on-going.
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy - Revolutionary mind-body healing practice combining classical Yoga with contemporary client-centered psychological theory.
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy - Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is an integrative, bodymind approach to self-understanding. Yoga-based, holistic, and self-empowering. It allows clients to explore the relationship between what's happening in their bodies to what's happening in their lives. Whatever your current profession, this training offers you insightful tools for personal growth - yours and your clients'. Take our nationally acclaimed Certification Training Program and discover something more.
- Practice Studio - The Practice Studio, located in Weymouth, Mass. offers classes in Ashtanga and Power Vinyasa yoga at all practitioner levels. Classes are challenging and invigorating combining strength, sweat and spirituality. Workshops, prenatal, semi-private lessons also available.
- Prana Health and Yoga Center - Prana Health and Yoga Center was the first center for yoga and holistic health on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Based in Salem, we offer a large number of yoga classes: group and private; yoga workshops; meditation; and bodywork including soft tissue injury, polarity and stress management.
- Samadhi Yoga Center - Teaching and research in Samadhi Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Tantra Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
- Smiling Circle Yoga LLC - Beautiful Healing Holding Space in North Brookfield offering Gentle Kripalu to Vigorous Ashtanga styles of Yoga to Teens to Elderly.
- SnowLionYoga - Available for private, corporate and group classes will travel to your home or business. 500 hr certified RYT, Ashtanga, multiple yoga modalities,Iyengar, Thai Massage, and many traditional Hatha styles. With over 13 years of yoga teaching and expressive therapy working with severely physically and mentally impaired, yogatherapy for geriatrics and Alzheimer's patients, to developing aquatic therapy for neuromuscular disease and health recovery, and training with the very fittest yoga students. Private Yoga therapy sessions are by appointment. Additionally,will be offering; nutrition management, stress management, Thai Massage, and other specialties tailored to your needs
- Svaroopa Yoga with Ronna - Ronna's yoga classes in Watertown Square provide Svaroopa Yoga's intelligent and compassionate approach to releasing the tension in the core of the body while promoting deeper and sustaining awareness of your true essence - Bliss. Deeper, Bliss, Beginning/continuing, and gentle levels. Weekend yoga workshops, Embodyment, Svaroopa Yoga Therapy and individual instruction also offered.
- The Arlington Center - A lovely, spacious setting for in-depth practice of yoga and meditation at all levels: ashtanga, classical, gentle, iyengar, kripalu, vinyasa, and yoga for kids, as well as insight meditation and metta. Also, ayurveda, yogatherapy, retreats, vacations, workshops, and films. Center director Chip Hartranft has offereded a powerful integration of yoga movement (asana) and mindfulness meditation (vipassana) since 1978 and offers weekly classes year-round, as well as individual yoga therapy. Chip is a physical therapist, university lecturer, and the acclaimed author of The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: a new translation with commentary (Shambhala, 2003). He leads a weeklong retreat, The Yoga Of Awakening, in Costa Rica every February.
- The Inner Space - We offer Iyengar, Power, Ashtanga, Hatha and Children's Yoga for all levels at Yoga in the Village. Our studio is a beautiful, spacious & peaceful environment, with changing rooms and showers, and we're in the heart of Brookline Village, across from the T stop.
- The Option Institute - We are the International Learning and Teaching Center for The Option Process, offering personal growth programs to help people maximize their success and happiness as well as overcome adversity leading to improved health, career, relationships and quality of life. Our newest program titled "Out of the Fire", includes Yoga, Qi Gong and Reiki.
- The Whole Body Studio - The Whole Body Studio, LLC was created to bring you to a higher level of overall wellness. It is important that all the dimensions of wellness are in balance to truly be healthy and happy. Unlike most forms of exercise, our offering involves the whole person, body, mind and spirit.
- Yoga & Meditation with Chip Hartranft - A powerful integration of yoga movement and mindfulness meditation, with weekly classes year-round in Arlington and Winchester, as well as a week-long March retreat at Pura Vida in Costa Rica. Named Interface's 1995 Teacher Of The Year, Chip has taught in the Boston area since 1978. A practicing physical therapist, he offers individual yoga therapy, stress reduction, and ergonomic consultation.
- Yoga at United Martial Arts Center - Focus on building a solid foundation in your Yoga practice. Practicing these movements will help you to develop strength, flexibility, stamina and body awareness. The Iyengar style of yoga emphasizes on precise techniques of alignment with the use of props during practice. The studio is located in downtown Danvers. Classes times are Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoons at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m. & Tuesday & Thursday evenings at 8:15p.m.
- Yoga Lila with Liz Owen - Heart-centered, blend of Iyengar and vinyasa traditions. Classes are dynamic and challenging, yet always respectful of students' individual abilities and needs. Liz draws inspiration from the deep well of yogic literature and brings mindfulness and broadness into each class experience.
- Yoga Plus, llc. - Offering classes in Ashtanga (Intro & Full Primary), Vinyasa, Restorative, Pre & Post-Natal, Kids Yoga, Introduction to Yoga Workshops, Pilates and more. We also offer Private, Semi-Private and Corporate Classes. Now offering different types of Massage Therapy. Yoga Clothing and Accessories available. Loctaed in North Andover, MA.
- Yoga with Liz Owen - Yoga lila: energy at play in the field of the body. Asana and pranayama instruction for all levels, classes in Arlington and Cambridge. Certified Iyengar, student-centered teaching. International workshops, private sessions available.