- AYURVEDA-YOGA INSTITUTE - Co-Directors Gandharva Sauls and Sarah Tomlinson offer Ancient Ayurveda Consultations in person, and by phone, tape or email; Ayurvedic treatments; and Ayurveda Yoga classes and individual instruction. Call 201.440.3106.
- Bernardsville Yoga Center - Kripalu yoga classes, Pilates-Based Matwork, Body Sculpting and Tai Chi.
Day, evening and private classes in an atmosphere of tranquility.
- dahn yoga - yoga, energy work, meditation, brain respiration, tai chi, chi gong, healing, chakra and meridian system development, stretching, breath work, taorobics, acupressure massage
- Hands On Massage & Yoga - We feature Kripalu yoga for the absolute beginner, beginner and intermediate student as well as YogaSynthesis, a challenging combination of other styles. Also offered Tai Chi Chuan and special workshops. Small classes allow for individulized attention.
- Nicole's Yoga Center, LLC - The Nicole's Yoga Center is offering 20 classes per week of Yoga for all levels since 1988. Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Ashtanga, Meditation. In September 2000 the studio will be offering a renovated facilities with 1000 square foot of increase space.
- OC YMCA - Traditional Hatha Yoga - Sivananda style. Offering Beginner Level I,
Level II and Intermediate/Advanced classes. Now offering Therapeutic
- Princeton Center for Yoga & Health - The Center offers a variety of yoga, meditation and holistic
lifestyle classes and workshops. Daily yoga classes - mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and
weekends. You can sign up for a full session, purchase a sampler package or unlimited
class pass or drop in for a single class. The Center also provides the community with
access to various therapeutic and bodywork practitioners, as well as a forum to support
those practitioners in their work.
- Soma Center for Yoga & Bodywork - Classes & workshops in Soma Yoga (an integrative style) & Kripalu DansKinetics. Also available: Yoga Teacher Training, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Massage.
- Starseed - Yoga classes in the Iyengar tradition, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, therapeutic & restorative yoga.
- The Yoga & Healing Center - Our instructors are devoted to teaching students how reach their own personal mind and body wellness. We offer day and evening classes seven days a week in Vinyasa, Ashanga, Bikrams and Pilates. Pre-Natal and Yoga for Kids classes are also available. Wendy Gross-Malkin, Center Director, seeks to inspire students to remember their limitless potential, divine nature, and achieve mastery in their lives.
- White Horse Wellness Ctr. for Yoga & Massage - Intimate setting in historical house.Kripalu/Schiffmann certified instructor. Gentle/Beginners/All levels/vigorous classes and meditation.
Also offer therapeutic massage and Reiki.
- A Pocket Full of Angels - Reiki Teaching Master, Karuna Reiki Teaching Master, Reflexology, Aromatherapy Massage, IET Master Teacher, Axiatonal Alignment and more. Classes, Workshops and Consultations.
- Classical Yoga Hindu Academy - Authentic Yoga teachings; publications and community activities. Discover what truly is Yoga!
- Dorothy Hill's Center for Body, Mind & Spirit - Our Center is located in Lanoka Harbor and features Hatha and Sivananda style yoga for beginners and intermediate students. We also have classes in Pilates and Tai Chi and offer workshops in such things as Reiki, Feng Shui, Meditation, etc. We have a meditation group and a healing circle that meets once a month. We also have a masseuse, Reiki practioner, psychic, and Psychologist available by appointment. Babysitting is free during some classes, and a gift shop is on the premises for mats, bags, balls, etc. Classes can be paid for as a drop-in, unlimited monthly or by purchasing a class card for varying amounts of classes. Classes are scheduled for mornings, afternoons, and several evenings during the week and on Saturday morning.
- Dream Fields - A new consciousness center like no other! It seamlessly integrates Yoga, Pilates, Massage, Facials, a health bar and a fabulous retail store into one flowing center. You have to come in and experience it to believe it!
- Dream Fields - We are one stop oasis for your mind, body and spirit. Come join us
for an empowering yoga class and then stay for a massage, facial or body
treatment and a smoothie from our health bar.
- Inner Light Yoga Center - Our goal is to bring an authentic Yoga studio into the community in order to make the many benefits of Yoga practice more accessible to people of all shapes and sizes.
- Integral Yoga Studio - Located in Aberdeen, NJ (Central NJ). Integral Yoga style. Each class lasts approximately 1.5 hours and includes asanas (postures), relaxation, breathing, meditation and discussion. Schedule: Thursday: 7 PM, Saturday: 11AM, Sunday: 9 AM. First lession is FREE.
- JSA Yoga in Pt. Pleasant, NJ - Hatha yoga classes for all levels, Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher
- Livingston Yoga - Offers a variety of yoga styles, instructors, skill levels, and seminars in a relaxing environment. Beginners welcome. In-studio privates and coporate programs available.
- Monroe Street Movement Space - Yoga classes offered for people of all skill levels. Styles include vinyasa, Iyengar, prenatal and mommy/baby yoga. Children's movement classes and free babysitting offered during most adult yoga classes.
- Samadhana Yoga Institute - That state in which the yogi can no longer diverge from the path of spiritual progress, developing right thinking, tranquility, concentration and integrity. Samadhana Yoga Institute was founded in 1994 as the Transformation Learning Center. Continuing with a vision the center has evolved into the Samadhana Yoga Institute which provides various types of yoga and transformational workshops in a healing environment from a non-sectarian point of view.
- Samadhana Yoga Institute - Samadhana Yoga Institute was founded in 1994 as the Transformation Learning Center, the center has evolved into the Samadhana Yoga Institute which provides various types of yoga and transformational workshops in a healing environment from a non-sectarian point of view. Felise Berman is a Certified Jivamukti Yoga Instructor.
- Starseed Center for Yoga & Shamanism - Starseed is northern New Jersey's premier yogic instruction facility, with course and event offerings in meditation and shamanism and a Yoga Teacher Training Program that is among the best and most comprehensive in the country.
- Still Point - Classical Hatha Yoga with emphasis on breath, meditation and gentle streching. Central Jersey Shore area.
- Stirling Yoga & Healing - Yoga Synthesis Studio. Modern practice,
Vinyasa style,alignment& Form. Workshops
Aromatheraphy Massage & Energy Healing.
- Stirling Yoga & Healing - Massage, Guided Energy Healing, Yoga,
Set in Stirling NJ Loving healing for all.
- Studio Fitness - Located in Warren, NJ many classes and instrcutors offering different styles of Yoga in a serene setting.
- Studio Fitness - Many instrcutors teaching different styles of Yoga
- the Joy of Yoga - Happiness is a journey not a destination.
Enjoy yoga for all levels in our studio.
- The Mind Body Wellness Center in Summit - Yoga Therapy for individuals and small groups. Classical Hatha yoga poses are incorporated with visualizaiton techniques, meditation, and body awareness exercises to help the person heal and bring balance to their physical, energetic, emotional, and spiritual bodies.
- The Teeni Yogini - Your one stop kids yoga shop! We offer kids yoga classes, props, birthday parties, books, videos and more- all for the teeni yogini!
- The Teeni Yogini - New Jersey's First Kids Yoga Studio! Specializing in Pre/Post Natal, Mommy & Me, Kids Yoga, Teen Classes, Yoga Therapy, Birthday Parties and Gifts!
- The Teeni Yogini - Kids Yoga Studio! Pre/PostNatal Yoga, Mommy/Daddy & Me, Kids Classes (including yoga therapy and yoga for the special child), Birthday Parties and Kids Yoga Prop Shop.
- Wendy Green Yoga - Ashtanga...comitted practice, quality instruction. Private, group and corporate classes.
Serving the "jersey shore" with beautiful beachside practice spaces and NYC. 30 years teaching expereince.
- Westfield/Fanwood Yoga & Pilates Center - Offering classes and seminars embracing the whole person: Hatha Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Pre-Natal and Mommy & Me YogaFit, Yoga for Children, Pilates Mat Training, Kenpo and Chi Kung, Iyengar-Style Yoga, Yoga for Back Care, Meditation, Kirtan Chanting, A Course in Miracles Study Group and Early Morning classes. "Lose yourself and find your ... Self at Westfield Yoga!"
- Yoga Tao Center - offers var. classes which include hatha yoga, power yoga, yogalates, relaxation, zen book discussion and retreats.
- Yoga & Massage - Kripalu Yoga Classes in Ridgewood and Paramas area of Northern NJ
- Yoga @ Frogs Gym - New studio in Wall, NJ. Classes of all styles and levels being added all the time. Discount packages available. Walk-ins welcome.
- Yoga Central - This yoga studio offers daytime and evening classes throughout the week, beginner to intermediate levels, with certified teachers specializing in pre-natal, cardiac, and menopause yoga. Classes are small and individual instruction is available.
- Yoga Classes at the Highlands Pool, Ringwood NJ - The Highlands Pool offers year-round yoga lessons.
- Yoga Mandali Montclair - offering daily Anusara-style classes, and weekend workshops in Upper Montclair, NJ.
- Yoga of Montclair - Teaching Anusara-style hatha yoga in Montclair New Jersay
- Yoga Philosophy - I don't have any Yoga Institute yet. But in future I am planning to establish a Yoga institute in Maryland. Then, gradually may be, even in every other US states(including New Jersey)
- Yoga Synthesis with Raji Thron - Yoga Synthesis is A Unique Integrative Approach to Modern and Classical Yoga Traditions, including Ashtanga, Iyengar, Viniyoga and Kundalini Yoga. Classes, retreats and workshops. Ringwood, New Jersey. 973-962-4420
- Yoga Techniques, LLC - Yoga Techniques, located in Little Falls, offers classes to meet the needs of the beginner to intermediate level student. Class size is smaller to offer personal attention. We also offer Pregnancy Yoga, Kids Yoga, Yoga for Seniors and Pilates.
- yoga with tea gal - hatha yoga, chi gong exercise, energy breath tech, and topic meditation in 90 min class. additional meditation tea time and outdoor yoga ( once a month) 13 year teaching experience yoga master leads yoga class. time: thursday 7-9 pm place: health choices Hillsborough
outdoor yoga: one sunday in a month.