- The Yoga Center - The Yoga Center is a space dedicated to the study and practice of hatha yoga. Instructors follow the tradition of B.K.S. Iyengar in their day time and evening classes. Beginning and continuing level classes are available. Each class is designed to help students build strength and gain flexibility through concentration and precise action. The center is fully equiped with props which assist the student in a full experience of each pose.
- Triangle Yoga - Triangle Yoga, located in Chapel Hill, NC offers many yoga, tai chi, and meditation classes throughout the day and evening. Some classes we offer are Iyengar, Ashtanga, Yogaflow, Prenatal & Postnatal, The Method (pilates), Bikram Yoga, Restorative Yoga, classes for seniors & children, and weekend intensives. We also offer weekend-long workshops from respected teachers all over the country.
- 8th Street Studio - Pilates Body Shaping, located inside 8th Street Studio, is a fully equipped center that allows students to experience the complete system of Pilates as it is meant to be taught. The Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs and Barrels can all be utilized in private sessions allowing the instructor and student to address his of her specific physical needs and muscular imbalances. Group classes focus on Pilates Mat Work and are taught on Elevated Mats with Wall Units. Whether it's a private session or a group class, the pricipals of Pilates work to strengthen, tone , lengthen and stretch the body to encourage a healthy, streamlined physique.
- Body and Motion - dance & yoga classes available
200-hr yoga teacher certification course
- Dhyanyoga Center of North Carolina - Weekly meditation programs and regular kirtan in the tradition of Kundalini Maha Yoga and our teachers, Shri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandasji and Shri Anandi MA. Asheville/Weaverville, NC.
- Hatha House Yoga Studio - Convenient to Chapel Hill and Durham. Established in 1981. Top choice by City Search. Weds. evening and Sat. morning classes. Individual yoga and meditation instruction and retreat programs available.
- Islands Yoga - The Hatha Yoga Center on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Classes in Erich Schiffmann style, retreats and workshops.
- Namaste Yoga & Healing Center - Namaste Yoga & Healing Center, created by the community, for the community, is a yoga and healing center conceived to uplift and maintain the spiritual, physical and mental well-being of its clientele. Namaste has created an authentic and serene musical atmosphere that allows visitors to achieve soundness of body and mind. Offering Yoga,BellyDancing, Tai Chi, on-site Herbalist, and Massage Therapists
- Namaste Yoga and Healing Center - Namaste Yoga & Healing Center, created by the community, for the community, is a yoga and healing center conceived to uplift and maintain the spiritual, physical and mental well-being of its clientele.
Namaste, located in downtown Asheville, has created an authentic and serene atmosphere that offers healing arts to help all people achieve personal growth and soundness of body and mind. Individuals and groups come from around the globe to Namaste Yoga & Healing Center as a physical, mental and spiritual retreat.
We offer classes in Ashtanga, Kripalu, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga as well as Belly Dancing, Kid's Drumming and Kid's Yoga, Meditation, Pa Kua (Martial Art), Hebalism, Kirtan, and Reiki. We host weekly Kirtan and La Leche League meetings and offer a wide variety of musical performances ranging from Richard Shulman to Bhagavan Das. Free consultations are also available with CoreyPine Shane of the Blue Ridge School of Herbal Medicine, Accem Scott in Chinese Energetic Method, and Melisa Austin in Hands-on energetic anatomy balancing. Finally we also organize special events and workshops every weekend.
- North Carolina School of Yoga - Yoga teacher training and certification in the Triangle area. Yoga Alliance affiliated curriculum. Non dogmatic, non sectarian approach.
- Om Yoga Studio - OM Yoga Studio - classes five days a week - yoga basics to intermediate - located in historic downtown Fayetteville, North Carolina, Cumberland County
- Pilates Madrid - Method Pilates
- Teacher Training Institute 2003 - Excellent 8 weekend Yoga Alliance registered 2oo Hour course in the beautiful blue ridge mountains. Come join a community of like minded yoga enthusiasts! Begins April 2003