- Bhumi's Yoga and Wellness Center - Yoga and meditation classes, wellness workshops, retreats, yoga teacher training. All teachers certified. All levels and ages welcome. The only yoga school in Ohio nationally recognized by the Yoga Alliance.
- Cincinnati Yoga School - Cincinnati Yoga School offers Yoga Classes for all levels of students. From the person who has never tried it before, to the more experienced practitioner looking for a challenge or a deeper experience.
- It's Yoga - It's Yoga offers twenty yoga classes per week for all levels in the ashtanga vinyasa tradition.
- Yoga and Spa Relaxation Center - beginner yoga classes for flexibility and stress reduction
- DailYoga - Traditional Hatha yoga. Located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Check web site for class listings. Registered with Yoga Alliance
- Dancing Fire Yoga - Founded in 1994, our mission statement is to help people realize that they have the power to change their lives for the better. Kripalu, Yoga of the Heart and Yoga for Real People, certified.
- Dayton Yoga Center - Yoga for all levels of experience. Workshops, group and private classes,teacher training and more.
- Isha Foundation - Isha Yoga Center, a non-profit 100% voluntary organisation containing over 150,000 meditators in India.Its founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, an enlightened master has transformed thousands of people from struggle and disappointment to peace and fulfilment in India.His presence creates an extraordinary opportunity to breakthrough limitations to move into ones natural state of freedom,love and joy.His approach towards inner journey is scientific.The yoga classes (with meditation and pranayama)are very effective for stress relief,depression,hypertension,asthma,diebetes and other psycosomatic diseases.The restfulness given by the 15 minutes meditation taught here is medically equal to 2 to 3 hours of sleep.Memory,concentration and work productivity could be improved significantly.Classes happen for one week 3 hours.Fees 200 dollars.
- It's Yoga - Cincinnati's Ashtanga Yoga Center!
- Jangalik Yoga - Offering classes for students of various levels in a variety of Northeast Ohio locations. Regular offerings include Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Primary and Intermediate Series Ashtanga.
- Reiki Ohio - Kent, Ohio - My wife and I are Reiki Masters. We teach Reiki, Earth Energy, Hearts Way and Qi Gong. The frist three by attunement. Call for classes or for treatments.
- Sati Yoga Studio - We offer daily walk-in classes with the intention of increasing awareness within one's self and the community, located in Dayton, Ohio
- Spiritual Life Society & Hudson Yoga Center - Instruction in Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, and the other limbs of Astanga Yoga and Yoga Philosophy. 330-650-1216 or 330-342-2479. Five miles northwest of Kent, between Cleveland & Akron, Ohio.
- St. Joseph Wellness Center - Yoga Teacher Training; Incorporating 8 Limbs of Yoga, Patanjali's Sutras, Philosophy & Science of Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Breath, Chakras, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Ancient Healing Techniques, and Reiki Attunement. Certificate awarded upon completion. Yoga Alliance Accreditation.
- Strong, Stretched & Centered Yoga Studio - Power Yoga, Yoga Basics, prenatal classes. Drop in fee or discount packages available. Located in Beachwood, at The Hampton's apartments, Cedar Road.
- T.R.Y (Therapy, Reiki, Yoga) For Life - Yoga Teacher Certification; Incorporating 8 Limbs of Yoga, Patanjali's Sutras, Philosophy, Psychology of Yoga, Meditation, Breath, Chakras, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, and Ancient Healing Techniques.
Truly Life Transforming.
Yoga Alliance Accreditation.
- T.R.Y (Therapy, Reiki, Yoga) For Life - Yoga Teacher Training Incorporating The 8 Limbs of Yoga, Patanjali's Sutras, Psychology & Philosophy of Yoga, Gentle Yoga Practice, Meditation, Pranayama, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Chakras, Reiki Attunement, & Ancient Healing Techniques. Truly a transforming experience. (The 1st and only Yoga Teacher Training
program in Ohio incorporating Reiki Attunement & Ancient Tibetan Healing Techniques.) Experience the process. Yoga Alliance Accreditation.
Certificate awarded upon completion.
Jan Hauenstein, MA, Spiritual Minister, holds several certifications in Yoga Instruction & Yoga Therapy & Reiki Healing. She has 30 years experience in the healing arts.
- The Hot Yoga Studio - Columbus, Ohio - The Hot Yoga Studio studio was formed to offer yoga students the opportunity to practice their yoga in a quiet, safe, and encouraging environment. We strive to offer competent and caring instruction to all of our students, whether you are new to yoga or an experienced yogi. Courses include heated hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Kripalu yoga, and other fitness-based yoga classes.
- The Yoga Place - The Yoga Place offers you the opportunity to dive deeper into the willful practice of yoga with assistance from experienced teachers in the Kripalu, Sivananda and Astanga traditions. We provide 15 classes weekly, plus private classes, an 8-station yoga wall, yoga intensives, meditation and a full line of supplies and books. Located at 6990 Whipple Ave. NW, in North Canton, Ohio, 44720-7361
- TRY (Therapy, Reiki, Yoga) Teacher Certification - Yoga Teacher Certification Level II
(Professional Level Certification)
As part of a participation in the Yoga Alliance (a nationwide registry pocess), Jan has developed a curriculum that builds on her 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification Program.
This class offers the next step in providing yoga teacher education designed to meet todayís growing need for well-trained yoga professionals.
This advanced curriculum will strengthen and broaden your skills, as well as, foster new levels of expertise and depth. Explore and experience the deeper processes of advanced Asana practices, Pranayama, Prana Vidya, Yoga Therapy, Meditation, Mantra, Chanting, Patanjaliís Sutras, and Hindu Texts in a concentrated core curriculum; Yoga Techniques, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy & Physiology, Philosophy, Ethics, Dream Yoga, Intuition, Healing, and Lifestyles.
If you have studied 200 hours or more in another tradition & your training meets recommended minimum standards of the Yoga Alliance, you may be eligible for credit toward Janís Professional-Level Certification. Your 200 hours plus these contact hours may be used toward the 500 hour Yoga Alliance Registry. A certificate of contact hours completed will be awarded upon completion.
Dates: 9/20&21, 10/11&12, 11/8&9, 12/13&14, 2003
Cost: $800 upon registration; or $850 - $100 Deposit w/installments, Visa or Mastercard
What to bring: Brown bag lunch, snacks, yoga mat, blanket, cushion, journal.