- Eyes of the World Yoga Center - This is a really great place to practice in downtown Providence.
- Raffa Vinyasa Power Yoga - Raffa Vinyasa Power Yoga is a standard flow class.It is a challenging class for students of all fitness levels. Classes are held in a heated environment to enhance flexibility and detoxification. All are welcome!
- All That Matters - Yoga and Wellness center in Southern RI, Classes 7 days/week
- Anahata Yoga School - Yoga classes for all levels with experienced teachers. A beautiful Providence location.
- AURA Hatha Yoga, Pawtucket, RI, USA - Rhode Island based wellness center with classes in Restorative Yoga, Yoga for weight Loss, Pilates, Tai Chi, Group Fitness, and Martial Arts. Teacher Training available.
- Innerlight Center for Yoga - A gorgeeous studio near Newport, RI.
- Mountain Laurel Yoga Collaborative - The collaborative is a new, developing environment for practicing the healing arts. At Present, Amanda Starr and Karen Lee have ongoing classes at the studio. Both teachers are certified instructors, and both teach yoga that is characterized by the use of specific attention towards how the breath is used in the flow between postures. This technique is frequently called Viniyoga, which is known for it therapeutic applications. The practice is one of intimacy with our own bodies, our own breath and out relationships in the world. Techniques allow for increased understanding of how we can adapt the yoga to our individual needs rather than impose a standardized regime upon our minds an bodies. Students are taught the necessary skills to develop a home practice that is appropriate to their present situation.