- Austin Yoga Guide - A guide to yoga teachers and classes in Austin, Texas.
- Hatha Yoga Studios - Various hatha yoga styles including: precise alignment, Ashtanga yoga based classes, and soft styles. Classes 7 days a week.
- Arlington Yoga Center - The Arlington Yoga Center provides a loving thriving community for people to exercise, meditate, communicate, and grow as their spirit dictates. AYC provides everyone opportunities to expand their awakening mind, as well as nurture their body and replenish the soul. You will always leave AYC feeling rejuvenated and more in tune with all the parts of you - your body, mind and soul. Join us and discover the thrill of using your body the way it was designed to be used, stretching your mind to new ideas and concepts, and enlivening your spirit with energy and peace.
Offers daily walk-in classes in the Anusara and Iyengar style of yoga. Also offers Series classes for Beginners and Intermediate level students and serves as a training site for the Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Modules in Iyengar Yoga.
- Art of Living Foundation - Austin, TX - The Art of Living course, taught in over 130 countries, is now being held in Texas (Austin, Houston, Dallas)!! It focuses on ancient breathing techniques that energize and rejuvinate the system. It increases our mental focus, physical alertness and filters incoming physical or mental stress. By having more energy and a higher focus, we are able to achieve more in a less time.
- Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga in east Dallas, Texas - Friendly yoga classes to inspire and motivate you into a healthly andhappy lifestyle.
- Aum Yoga of Dallas and Plano - Restorative, Centered Yoga in Dallas and Plano.
- Austin Raja Yoga Center - We offer free meditation classes for positive thinking and emotional wellbeing.
- bend studio - beautiful studio located just east of downtown dallas, offering iyengar yoga, vinyasa yoga, meditation, pilates, nutrition, and much more.
- Bikram Yoga San Antonio - 24 classes per week. New student special - $15 for your first class, the next 6 Days are free*. Specials for youth and senoirs. Discount class packages available.
*San Antonio Residents
- BKS Iyengar Yoga Studio of Dallas - The premier Iyengar yoga studio in Dallas. Over 25 classes from beginning to advanced.
- Body and Soul Center for Well-Being - The Body and Soul Center for Well-Being is a Yoga center offering Ashtanga, Raja and Hatha yoga classes, a holistic healing center offering massage, Reiki, Lymph drainage therapy, a metaphysical bookstore and giftshop and an online guide of the paths to enligntenment.
- Castle Hill Fitness - Yoga, Nia, Pilates classes 7 days a week.
A relaxing place to retreat located right in the heart of Austin.
- Corporate Yoga Dallas - Corporate and private classes using indiviualised practice. Certified Bikram/PowerYoga instructor. Excellent practice for beginner and intermediate student.
- Expanding Paradigms Yoga & Meditation - Visit Expanding Paradigms to find out more about classes and workshops offered by Charles MacInerney in Austin Texas, and around the country, and retreats around the world.
- Heart and Soul Yoga - Hatha and Raja yoga. A relaxing eclectic mix of yoga with Iyengar-influence (precision and attention to details). Classes taught in New Braunfels and Garden Ridge (San Antonio) TX.
- High Noon Yoga - Noon downtown Iyengar Yoga classes. Evening classes and workshops for runners at Austin Yoga School.
- Integral Hatha Yoga - Hatha yoga classes designed for all levels. Focus on basic asanas for a balanced body and with guided breathing and deep relaxation for stress reduction.
- Lake Travis Yoga - Yoga classes in the Lake Travis area.
- Lotus Logic Yoga - Traditional hatha yoga in southern Brazoria county. We offer weekly classes in Lake Jackson, TX
- Mind Body Yoga Studio - Rowlett, Texas - Studio offers yoga classes for all ages, massage and nutritional counseling for a full-body approach to health, fitness and wellness.
- Natural Trends - Plano,TX - Natural Trends is a unique center providing both services and products all related to personal growth and natural health. We provide fine quality products and information sources in support of natural self-care, on-going health maintenance, and personal growth. Our products include books, audio, video, aromatherapy, related accessories, and yoga gear. Our services include a rich venue of yoga classes, a wide variety of workshops and seminars, as well as a full array of therapeutic services.
- Sacred Space Yoga - Sacred Space is a small holistic center providing an intimate setting for all levels of yoga practitioners. An eclectic mix of hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, and restorative classes are offered from beginning levels to advanced. Feel the ground with your feet, watch the breath as it expands the body, and experience freedom in your spine as you are absorbed in moving meditation.
- Sahaj Marg - The Natural Path Meditation - Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) is a simple spiritual practice based on
heart-centered meditation, and blends the material and the spiritual into an
integrated whole. In Sahaj Marg, an aspirant is inducted into meditation
directly, bypassing the preliminary stages of Pathanjali's ancient system of
Raja Yoga. Regular practice helps us connect with the spiritual essence
within each of us, leading to a balanced existence. Training in and the
practice of Sahaj Marg Meditation is free of charge.
- Suchu Studio - Centrally located Suchu Studio offers movement classes to inner-loop Houston. Classes include yoga, modern dance, and various movement workshops. Studio and theatre space is also available for class and rehearsal rental.
- Sunstone Yoga - Hot Series Yoga in Uptown Dallas. Classes are 90 minutes room is heated to body temperature (98.6 Degrees). A special place for yoga!
- Texas Yoga & Ayurveda Institute - We empower people to restore, improve and maintain their health with natural holistic methods by balancing mind, body and spirit with their environment.
- The Dharma Center - Hatha yoga, T'ai Chi and massage therapy in Sugar Land, serving southwest Houston and Fort Bend County.
- The Oasis Yoga Studio & Day Spa - Beautiful studio & day spa located in Northwest Houston, Champions area. All types of yoga taught, warm, hatha, kundalini, pre-natal, power.
- The Pilates and Yoga Center - Between Lewisville and Flower Mound, we offer daily Yoga and Pilates classes as well as personal training in Yoga and Pilates matwork or equipment. All teachers are certified and experienced.
- The Yoga Health & Fitness Center - A beautiful space with two studios in College Station, TX offering Anusara Yoga. Classes are six week sessions, four levels and unlimited attendance.
- The Yoga Studio - A purpose built Hatha Yoga facility located in League City some 25 miles S.E. of Houston. Classes are based on classical Indian teaching and provide a tough physical workout.
- Urban Kneads Therapeutic Massage and Yoga - Anusara Yoga Classes
Therapeutic Massage, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, pregnancy massage, Reflexology, ear candleing.
- Yoga For Life - Yoga for Life provides an array of experiences for personal & spiritual growth including classes & workshops in yoga, pilates, meditation, feng shui, aromatherapy & others.
- Yoga in Motion - Gentle Yoga, All Levels and Power Yoga classes in San Antonio, Texas
- Yoga Yoga - Yoga Yoga is Austin's world-class yoga studio with three locations and 250 weekly yoga classes for all ages and backgrounds. Children's Yoga, Seniors' Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Family Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Advanced Yoga, Beginners' Workshops, Yoga Teacher Training, and much more in a fun, friendly and professional environment.
- YOGAndrew - Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga