- Joy of Motion Dance Center - Joy of Motion offers ongoing yoga classes and yoga intensive semesters. Our teachers provide a structured and well-rounded approach to hatha yoga. Correct breathing, posture alignment and positive thinking are taught as individuals increase flexibility, strength and energy levels. Stress reduction, relaxation and overall well-being are realized
- New Leaf Yoga - NewLeafYoga provides yoga classes at Washington Metro area corporations, government agencies, colleges, nonprofits, for the public and private clients. New Leaf's Founder is Kathy Rowley, M.Ed., former President of MidAtlantic Yoga Assoc., has 20+ years experience teaching wellness.
- Sahaja Yoga - Self realisation trough the awakening of the "Kundalini".
- Tranquil Space - An invigorating blend of Ashtanga, Anusara & Kripalu yoga. Classes, workshops & retreats hosted by Kimberly Wilson in a nurturing environment.
- Unity Woods Yoga Center - Unity Woods is a yoga center that conducts classes for all level of students in asana and pranayama in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. We also offer workshops with some of the finest teachers in the world, weekend intensives, and a wide ranging program covering various aspects of the science and art of yoga. All classes are taught based on the Iyengar method of Hatha Yoga.
- Yoga In Daily Life, Alexandria, Virginia - National Center of Yoga In Daily Life which teaches according the system Yoga In Daily Life of Sarvabhaum Jagadguru Sri Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda.
Classes in yoga and meditation, satsangs, workshops, guest programs and spiritual guidance.
- Authentic Yoga - Practical and Conceptual Training in Broad Spectrum of Yoga Topics based upon health and yoga system of Neel Kulkarni, Grand Parenting Level RYT.
- Balance Pilates and Yoga - We offer classes in several sytles of Yoga.
- DC YOGA - DCYOGA is located in the center of DC. We aim to burn not only your external heat, but also internal heat to help you transfer the immediate relaxation that you experience after the class into your daily life in a more continuous and stable manner. In these aspects DCYOGA is a traditional yoga studio. Our objective is to provide you a studio environment where you can extend your physical, mental, and spiritual boundaries. With our top-notch instructors, we offer several different yoga classes from more traditional ones like Kundalini and Sivananda to physically more severe Astanga and Yoga for Runners. Regardless of which class you attend though, DCYOGA is the place to be if you are trying to relax and strengthen your body, and find peace and serenity.
- Down Dog Yoga - Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga comes to DC! This dynamic, flowing style of yoga is accessible for most individuals. Our loft like studio is right on the C&O canal in Georgetown.
- Georgetown Yoga - Georgetown Yoga is an "urban oasis" located in the middle of Washington's historic Georgetown neighborhood. The studio offers a beautiful relaxing setting and a wide range of yoga styles for all levels.
- Spiral Flight - A Center for Yoga, Healing & the Arts - Spiral Flight offers you a place to improve your health, calm your mind, access your inner-awareness and intuition, be creative and enjoy life in the moment.