- Inward Bound Adventures - Spiritual adventure travel with Yoga, meditation, NIA, Pilates at worldwide destinations, including Isla Mujeres, Mexico, Costa Rica, Italy, Jamaica.
- Retreat Centers (Added: 24-Jun-1999)
- Sherri Baptiste Freeman - I have designed these yoga retreats in the United States and internationally with you in mind. They will offer a rich experience in the teachings of The Baptiste Method of Yoga, including daily movement in asanas [hatha postures], pranayama [breath] , meditation [guided], hikes [gentle], rest, periods of silence, and a fresh and healthy diet.
- Spa Wish - The leading nationwide network of day spas. Over 700 distinguished salons and day spas NATIONWIDE honor Spa Wish Certificates.
- Wilderness Healing Retreats - 10 long cleanse, yoga, and shiatsu throughout the western US, Mexico and Hawaii.
- Yoga & Meditation in Costa Rica! - Join Chip Hartranft for The Yoga Of Awakening, a weeklong retreat at Pura Vida nestled in the mountains above San José, Costa Rica. Yoga, meditation, tropical excursions, massage, and many other delights will be available. Join Chip and friends for a magical week of serenity and regeneration.
- Yoga & Meditation Retreats - Yoga & Meditation Retreats with Charles MacInerney. 3-day Texas Retreats and 8-day retreats in Mexico and Costa Rica.
- Yoga in Paradise! - Enjoy a yoga retreat on the Mar de Jade (Sea of Jade), one of the most beautiful beaches on the Mexican Pacific Coast!
- Yoga Journeys - Great people, great yoga, great destinations! Relax and recharge with a small group of like-minded individuals in sacred destinations worldwide with inspirational speakers, fabulous yoga teachers, spiritual teachings and meditation.
- Yoga Retreat in Thailand - With Paul Dallaghan of Centered Yoga:
Our journey to the majestic Far East will gather at the island of Ko Samui on the Gulf of Thailand. Ko Samui uniquely possesses both tropical lush jungles and white sand beaches, surrounded by sapphire blue sea. Explore Ko Samui’s unique rock formations, wildlife and vegetation. Refresh under its exhilarating waterfalls, marvel at its coral reefs and swim in healing waters.
Rejuvenate yourself with:
·A full daily yoga program including asana, pranayama and meditation
·Exquisite healthy and wholesome vegetarian cuisine
·Bungalow traditional Thai style accommodations
- Yoga Voices - Information and links to retreats.
- Anusara Yoga Retreats with Hanneli Francis - Hanneli is a lover of nature, and combines her experience with yoga and vision quests to create retreats that are deeply transformational, healing and fun! From hot spring retreat centers, to tropical ocean settings, and off-the-grid cabins in the mountains... and more!
- AyurYoga-Denmark - Retreats in Provence, Denmark, Turkey, and more.
Ayurvedic treatments, and hatha yoga with focus on spirituality and silence. Come join a deeply relaxing and rejuvenating week.
Organic Ayurvedic products for sale online.
- Body and Soul Adventures - Take a break and rediscover the art of living on the island of Ilha Grande, Brazil! Body & Soul Adventures offers a unique blend of adventure and self-discovery: yoga, rain forest trekking, sea kayaking, daily massage, and an all-natural diet.
- Chanting: The Heart of Devotional Yoga with Jai Uttal - Embark on a vocal journey through the sacred sounds of ancient India. With call-and-response group chanting and storytelling, Jai Uttal creates a space of invocation, prayer and heartfelt expression. Drawing from an unbroken tradition of Indian devotional singing, Jai will introduce the ancient practice of Kirtan (or chanting), the heart of devotional yoga. This meditative practice of calling to the divine creates a bridge between the individual and the eternal, opening the heart and welcoming the spirit. Jai will relate stories from the spiritual epics of India as well as from his personal experiences to create a modern context on which to explore this tradion. No previous experience is needed.
- EcoClub International Ecotourism Club - A network promoting genuine ecotourism with members in over 130 countries. Here you will find genuine ecolodges, make friends or network in the cafe, read eco news from around the world, find rare eco-gifts for your friends, ask our eco experts for advice, find an eco job and many more.
- Global Retreat Centre - The Global Retreat Centre is an international centre for personal growth, administered by the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University. As a registered charity, it offers free courses and retreats in Raja Yoga Meditation, Self Awareness, Positive Thinking, Stress Free Living. It also a venue for talks, seminars and lectures on various topics such as 'Health and consciousness', 'Spirituality in daily life', 'Healing the Heart' and much more...
- Goin2Travel Vacations - Directory of vacation including spiritually based retreats.
- InfoHub Specialty Travel Guide - One of the most prominent travel guide on the Internet and it has received numerous acclaims from the press worldwide. InfoHub Specialty Travel Guide offers up-to-date information on special interest travel to active people worldwide.
- Magellan's - America's leading source of travel supplies.
- O2 Yoga Studios - Retreats to Mexico and Costa Rica. Week-long intensives, teacher trainings and surf / yoga trips available.
- Relax and Recharge - Looking for a memorable vacation in a friendly, spiritual environment? Come let one of the most beautiful and transforming places on earth work it's magic on you. From quiet personal retreats to dynamic workshops The Expanding Light offers excellent programs for visitors of all levels. The Expanding Light is relaxed and comfortable with great vegetarian food.
- Roger Cole Weekend - Yoga: Anatomy and Physiology & Practice with Roger Cole PhD.
An Excellent workshop for current and aspiring teachers. Roger is an internationally recognized yoga teacher trained at the Iyengar Institutes in San Fransisco and Pune, India. He is well known for his deep understanding of yoga, thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology, and a clear gentle teaching style. He is also an accomplished anatomist and research scientist, specializing in the physiology of relaxation, sleep, and biological rhythms.
- Satyananda Meditation center - Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, spiritual sadhna retreat, yoga seminar, prana vidya ratreat 2002 sept. 27,28 & 29,
- Sierra y Mar (Mountain and Sea) Yoga Retreats - Healing 7 day yoga retreats in Sedona, Arizona or Huatulco, Mexcio.Give yourself the gift of this precious opportunity to relax, reconnect, refocus and recharge in the places of your dreams!!
- Soma Yoga Thailand Retreat - Join us in beautiful, exotic Thailand for 7 days and 8 nights of yoga, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Each day, you?ll enjoy 4 hours of yoga, 2 vegetarian meals cooked by a local chef, traditional Thai accomodations, and afternoons to yourself to enjoy your choice of rock climbing, snorkeling, sea kayaking, jungle hikes, or just lounging on the beach. You?ll also have the opportunity to work with a world-class masseuse who will be on the premises.
- Spiritual India: A Yoga Journey - As yoga means 'unity' or 'union with a higher consciousness,' the intention of the tour is to experience such unity in the midst of diversity.
Travel with others who share your interest in yoga, meditation and spirituality as we learn about the histories and philosophies of Sikhs, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus and Jains. We will practice yoga, participate in traditional rituals, and there will be ample opportunity to meet and interact with local people in each region. We will also visit some of the most incredible ancient art and architecture of India.
- spiritual yoga and meditation tours to india - we arrange special tours to india for yoga and meditation at ashrams and spiritual tours to all destinations in india
- Summer Retreats with Yoga Biomedical Trust - The YBT has been holding residential retreats on spiritual aspects of yoga since 1996. They are held in contemplative settings and led by outstanding teachers.
The retreats focus on Patanjali's eight limbs, particularly pranayama. Held largely in silence, they create the 'space' needed for participants to delve into the deeper aspects of yoga.
Due to popular request, the retreats will return to Park Place Pastoral Centre, Fareham, near Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK. A centre run by Franciscan Sisters from India.
The retreat is suitable for all experienced yoga practitioners, teachers and therapists.
- The Center for Spiritual Evolution--Spiritual Retreats - Yoga and Meditation training, Dolphin Retreats in Hawaii, and Spiritual Training designed specifically for the individual. Contact us for information about the most transformative retreat you will experience.
- The Yoga Cruise - The Yoga Cruise
February 2-9, 2003 The Western Caribbean...on the CostaAtlantica - the "stunningly beautiful" 960-foot flagship of Costa Cruises, Europe's #1 cruise line. Featuring Baron Baptiste, Beryl Bender Birch, Lilias Folan, Shiva Rea, Seane Corn, and Rodney Yee & many other leading yoga teachers from across America. Plus special music and entertainment.
- Whole Journeys Yoga Travel - Travel to International destinations that combine yoga with remarkable cultural and natural experiences.
- Wildspirit Yoga - Join Anusara Yoga certified instructor, Amy Ippoliti, in Italy, Costa Rica and other beautiful spots for magical life altering experiences.
- Wind Chimes Yoga Farm - Yoga Bed And Breakfast in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada Sivanada Yoga Classes Yoga Wilderness Retreats Children's Summer Yoga Days Counselling & Therapy
- Yoga and retreats - Month long work studies, yoga retreats, guest vistors for all aspects of mind body and spirit.
- Yoga Holiday in New Zealand - Astanga Yoga Retreat 15-26 Nov03 in New Zealand's South Island with Peter Sanson & Hojung Audenaerde. Includes wholesome organic vegetarian food, accomodation, yoga/meditation and relaxation classes, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room.
- Yoga Retreat to Amazon & Machupicchu, Peru - Join us and experience a trip of a lifetime!
Enjoy yoga in beautiful locations in nature. Warm-hearted native Peruvian guides will enchant you with their kindness and inspire you with their wealth of knowledge.
For physically inclined Yogis and Yoginis: "The 4-day Inca Trail hike is a challenge!"
- Yoga Retreats For Women of Color - If you're a woman of color and want support for healing, personal growth and renewal of the spirit, this workshop is for you. After all, there is much more to life than survival and just getting by.
Join women of color from all walks of life in celebrating wholeness as your divine birthright. Discover the power of ancient and modern rituals. Explore yoga, massage, shiatsu, reiki, meditation, dance, spoken word and song. In the process, you'll heal mind, body and spirit as you release the past, share present reality, and redefine your life path.
- YogaKids Family Eco Vacation - Living La Vida Yoga in Costa Rica... Join Marsha Wenig, creator of YogaKids, with husband Don and children for a week of family fun and yoga adventure. Connect in fresh new ways sharing the gift of yoga with your loved ones. Daily yoga for the adults and children plus nature hikes, river rafting and more. June 17-24, Pura Vida Spa, Costa Rica