- Dolphin Expeditions - We offer holistic,eco-oriented swims with wild dolphins in the Bahamas.
- Sonrise Beach Retreat - Eden found! 18 arce nature preserve, eco-lodge, retreat center on idyllic private white sand beach cove formally Strawberry Fields! Health Food, 6 Cabins, A Mini Spa Suite, Family Fun Days Beach Parties, Eco/Adventures Tours
- Abacos, Bahamas Sacred Weeks - Abacos' Sacred Weeks - January 24-31 & February 1-8, 2004. Transform your winter's holiday into a holy retreat on Great Guana Cay, a quiet sanctuary in the Abacos, Bahamas. Nature's rhythm becomes your rhythm as you welcome the sun's rising and bid it farewell with Svaroopa yoga, meditation and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy-based classes. Package includes 7 nights' lodging at a small beachfront inn, breakfasts & dinners, and two daily classes led by Quinn Sale, Clinical Advisor with Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy training programs & Paula Selmayr, Svaroopa Yoga teacher and therapist.
- Barbados Retreats - Holistic and Personal Development Retreats at the Sanctuary. The most tranquil and peaceful experience you will ever have!
- Caneel Bay - US Virgin Island Yoga Retreat - Located on St. John in the beautiful US Virgin Islands, Caneel Bay's luxurious amentities, relaxing yoga sessions, and soothing Self Centre will melt away the stress of everyday life. Our trained staff helps guests nurture their desires for mental, physical and spiritual well-being through an array of mind/body approaches for stress relief, relaxation, rejuvenation and a renewed sense of self.
- The Yoga Cruise - Join us on the Ultimate Yoga Vacation with Baron Baptiste, Jimmy Barkan, Beryl Bender Birch, Seane Corn, Lilias Folan, Ann Greene, Charles Matkin, Lisa Matkin, Elise Miller, Jaki Nett, Todd Norian, Shiva Rea and Rodney Yee.
- Yoga Sailing Retreat - Yoga and Sailing. There is not a more peaceful and relaxing way to unwind and get in touch with your soul than in the breathtaking Virgin Islands on a private yacht.