- BIKRAM YOGA POSTURE CLINIC - The Bikram yoga series discussed at KRIPALU,with all poses analyzed in every individual plus discussions & regular classes(Also Apr.8-15 in Costa Rica at Pura Vida)
- Camp Asbury - A semi-annual yoga retreat (next offering is Nov. 3-5, $150). Margot Milcetich, Carol Williams and Michael Curtis direct a weekend of exploratory yoga and inner growth. Includes asana, chanting, philosophy, deep rest and more. This Fall's theme is "Turning Point". Please call (330)296-3863
- Gaia Yoga (Added: 30-Sep-2000)
- Retreat For Enlightenment - With Acharya Sri Ananada Giri of Satyaloka Monastery. India. Yoga, Meditation, Ancient Dikshas for Healing and Enlightenment, Maha Sutras.
- Sewall House Northern Maine Retreat - small intimate seasonal yoga and nature retreat offering kundalini, astanga based hatha and live music.
- SoulSpace - A Peaceful Rural Retreat - SoulSpace is a small bed-and-breakfast style retreat space in rural upstate New York. Come for quiet time alone, to practice yoga and meditate. Groups also come and use the house space, cabin, and land for spiritual and creative endeavors.
- Tranquil Space - Delightful local, national and international yoga retreats hosted by Kimberly Wilson of Tranquil Space in Washington, DC. A beautiful blend of Ashtanga, Anusara & Kripalu Yoga. Nia & pilates sessions also available.
- Yoga in Hendersonville, Flat Rock, NC - Iyengar influenced, eclectic yoga at a beautiful country retreat. Great getaway location. Organic gardens, lake, geese, peacock...
- Yoga in The White Mountains of NH - R&R weekends in a beautiful, secluded country inn overlooking The White Mountains of NH. Kripalu yoga, massage, aromatherapy, private xc-ski/snowshoe/nature trails, gourmet candlelight dining, fireplace/jacuzzi suites and much more.
- Yoga Into the 21st Century - Omega Institute and Yoga Journal present a weekend yoga conference featuring T.K.V. Desikachar, Swami Satchidananda, Patricia Walden, Rodney Yee & John Schumacher, and many others.
September 22-24, 2000
Sheraton Hotel & Towers, New York City
Call (800) 944-1001 to register.
- Ananda Retreat - Ananda, a meditation and yoga retreat in Hopkinton, Rhode Island, offers weekend and personal retreats on 40 acres of woodland and meadow. Based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, Ananda honors each person's unique path. Comfortable, pleasant accommodations, delicious vegetarian meals!
- Avalon Retreat's for Women - We offer outdoor women's retreats in Vermont. Hiking and Yoga for Life, Kayaking and Yoga, Massage and Yoga, and more.
- Avalon Yoga - We specialize in women's retreats such as hiking and yoga, biking, and yoga, fly fishing and yoga. We also have a yoga studio with several classes a week. Hatha Yoga blended with modern fitness movements. All abilities welcome
- Beach House, Bal Harbour - Yoga classes offered on Sat and Sun at 10:00am on the Beach in Bal Harbour. $20.00 include class, yoga mat, towel, bottle of water and valet parking.
- Connecticut Yoga Workshop - May 31, 2-4pm ($30): Workshop in Manchester, Connecticut at the lovely Samadhi Yoga Studio
- Earth Maiden Retreat for Women - Women's Retreat August 2-4 Pleasantville, PA. Culturally diverse weekend with traditional African and Native American leaders, full body painting, yoga, massage, vegetarian meals, juice tonics and more.
- Fall Foliage - Northhampton, Massachusetts
October 10-12, 2003
Come join us for a weekend intensive of Pilates, Iyengar, Naad & Kundalini yoga, hiking & personal pampering.
Teachers: Join Kelley Black (certified Pilates teacher & student of the Kane School of Core Integration NYC), Mary Bowen (one of the elders of the Pilates method, who studied with Joseph and Clara Pilates), Courtney Miller (Master Teacher - Iyengar/Kundalini/Naad Yoga).
Cost: $650 per person includes accommodations, all workshops, classes, 1 Pilates private session, transportation, breakfast, one Harmonyum treatment. Optional services / excursions will be billed on a la carte basis. $300 deposit required to secure your reservation. Full payment must be received no later than August 27th.
- Florida Keys Yoga / Energy Balancing Retreats - Lydia Wong's Energy Balancing retreats in the Florida Keys, Yoga and Energy Medicine therapy, the finest selection of Tai Chi and Yoga videos, and more.
- Iyengar Weekend with Felicity Green in Asheville, NC - For all levels. A weekend with Felicity Green, who holds an advanced Iyengar Yoga teacher certification. Explore Asanas, Inversions, Backbends, Pose Adjustments and Applied Philosophy. Felicity is a founding member of the Iyengar Institute of San Fransisco. She brings 30 years of her journey to you.
- Juice Fasting and Raw Food Ocean Retreat - One-on-one and small group yoga and juice fasting retreat in Delray Beach, FL. Great place to rest and rejuvenate. Colon Therapy, Massage Therapy, Qi Gong, Sand scrubs, clay packs, castor oil packs, aromatherapy and Shiatsu. Very supportive environment.
- July 26-29, 2003 - July 26-29, 2003
New England Yoga Retreat
Join Jivamukti yoga teachers Jo Hook and Laura Mansfield for a long weekend at Angel’s Rest Retreat Center in the scenic foothills of the Berkshire mountains in Western Massachusetts near the borders of Vermont and New Hampshire (3½ hours from NYC, 2½ hours from Boston). Program includes a daily meditation session, asana class/workshop (physical postures) and kirtan (devotional chanting). Price includes accommodation, food, use of pool and hot tubs, and all retreat activities.
- Mindfulness and Yoga - Hosted by Sati Yoga Studio
November 6-9, 2003
Grailville Retreat Center
Loveland, OH (Cincinnati)
On this silent retreat we will open and explore the mind and body, using the techniques of Vipassana meditation and the Viniyoga of TKV Desikachar. Sessions of sitting meditiation will alternate with mindful yoga and walking. There will be Dharma talks and interviews with teachers, Lila Wheeler and Matthew Daniell, and time for questions and answers.
This retreat is suitable for practitioners at all levels of yoga and meditation, from beginner to experienced.
- New England Yoga Retreat - July 26-29, 2003
New England Yoga Retreat $475
Join Jivamukti yoga teachers Jo Hook and Laura Mansfield for a long weekend at Angel’s Rest Retreat Center in the scenic foothills of the Berkshire mountains in Western Massachusetts near the borders of Vermont and New Hampshire (3½ hours from NYC, 2½ hours from Boston). Program includes a daily meditation session, asana class/workshop (physical postures) and kirtan (devotional chanting). Price includes accommodation, food, use of pool and hot tubs, and all
- Stone Door Yoga Retreat - Located in National Historic District on the Cumberland Plateau in TN.
Classes and retreats on all aspects of yoga, vegetarian diet, meditation and Ayurveda. Teacher training course.
Traditional ashram environment near State Park. Free camping.
- The JESUSYOGA Prayer Retreat - The JesusYoga Prayer Retreat is located
on a 100 acre Wildlife Preserve surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains,
with the most beautiful peaceful views
and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and hiking trails are within a few
minutes drive with plenty of cute motels in nearby Maggie Valley. Students of The JesusYoga Project will have access to the beauties of this area
when they come for weekend intensives.
- Vermont Yoga Ski Retreats - Vermont Yoga Retreat
October 19th to October 21st
A weekend of
Meditation Workshops Nature Walks
Hot Tub Sessions Deep Relaxation Hatha Yoga Classes Vegetarian Meals
8-bedroom8x8 outdoor hot tubTop quality orthopedic mattress sets
- Yoga and the Environment - Join certified yoga teacher Deborah Medenbach Jan. 18-25, 2003, for a week of yoga and environmental exploration in the unique ecosystem of Sanibel Island, Florida.$500, includes shared condominium, bike/kayak rentals and admissions to the four nature preserves we will be exploring. Food, car rentals and airfare are extra. Register by Nov. 15.
- Yoga Retreats - Unique workshops in the beautiful Arkansas Ozarks. Be surrounded by natural beauty in the natural state. Retreats are from 2 to 5 days at a very affordable price. Located in Eureka Springs where the entire town is on the National Historic District.
- Yoyak - Kayak and Yoga - Attend a Yoga class in Garrison, New York and then Kayak back to Cold Spring to complete your workout.
All levels welcomed.