- Centered Yoga retreats, ashtanga, pranayama in Thailand - For practitioners of all levels to develop and deepen a practice of yoga, breathwork (pranayama), relaxation and meditation. Evolve spiritually and rejuvenate your entire being in beautiful and peaceful retreat spots in Thailand and Ireland.
- Chinati Hot Springs - Remote oasis in the Chihuahuan desert of West Texas. Our funky, rustic resort has a bounty of peace & quiet, the brilliant Milky Way at night and, best of all, hot soothing mineral springs water. If you desire to be far, far off the beaten path, where it takes some effort to find, but is well worth it to those with true wanderlust, we invite you to our magical oasis.
- Costa Rica Yoga Adventure - Bikram Yoga Retreat - Costa Rica Yoga Adventure - Bikram Yoga Retreat
Join us for a week in Costa Rica (February 24 - March 3, 2001). Pura Vida Spa is a mountain paradise which offers massage therapy, guided meditation, evening talking stick, a hilltop swimming pool, a hot tub, and a jungle with exotic birds.
- Costa Rica Yoga Retreat - March 22-29, 2003. Escape with Yoga Awakenings to the beautiful and charming oceanfront village of Montezuma, Costa Rica for yoga and a holiday adventure on the Pacific coastline that will inspire your spirit while benefiting your body and mind. Yoga will be with NY-based Iyengar instructor, Carolyn Christie, with plenty of time to enjoy the surrounding beauty, nearby nature preserves, waterfalls, hiking, and eco-tours. Enjoy spacious ocean view bungalows, delicious wholesome food, massage and onsite pool and jacuzzi. Take this time for yourself and you may be happily surprised with all that you bring back home.
- Costa Rica: Relaxation and Renewal Retreat - This all inclusive journey to paradise offers Kripalu Yoga, Bodytalk, massage, and so much more - all designed to teach you self renewal techniques that will bring you to life.
- Creative Travels - The Homepage of Creative Travels in Sinai: Choose from yoga and language courses of all kinds in Dahab and enjoy diving the coral reefs, hiking in the desert and experiencing Bedouin life and culture firsthand
- Cutting-edge Hatha Yoga Retreats in Thailand and Egypt - Thailand Golden Buddha Island, near Phuket Two weeks: Nov 27–Dec 13 2001, and January 15-31 2002 Cost: own flight + transfers, tuition, board $900(sharing), or $1050(single)
This is a superb setting of timeless natural beauty and balmy solitude. The only things on this remote island aside from one eco-resort and marine turtle protection project are two small fishing villages a long walk away, monkeys, hornbills and other rare birds; there is miles of pristine, deserted beach. We include an initial shopping stay in Phuket, and optional excursions such as a jungle nature tour, and a day-trip to Mu Koh Surin Marine National Park, featuring excellent coral reef snorkelling.
EGYPT Blue Beach Club Hotel, Dahab, Sinai Peninsula
One Week: December 9, 2001, and March 10, May 26, 2002 The retreat is based at an extremely friendly hotel with its own PADI dive school, stable of horses, and a rooftop yoga space, with a peaceful beach location on the deep Gulf of Aquaba, at the edge of desert. The many other local attractions include camel treks, overnight sunrise trips to Mt Sinai, Bedouin cultural visits and swimming with dolphins!
- Divine Dolphin - Practice yoga in the most biologically intense place on earth, Drake Bay, Costa Rica. Our beautiful lodge and yoga studio is set in the rainforest with ocean views and our speciality is dolphin and whale encounters.
- Energy Balancing: A Chakra and Meridian Journey - Energy Balancing: A Chakra and Meridian Journey for your Body, Mind and Spirit
Yoga Retreat at Pura Vida Spa in Costa Rica Saturday, May 3 - Saturday May 10, 2003.
Through asana, acupressure points (acu-yoga), pranayama and meditation you will connect and more fully understand your energy. You will explore the 7 major chakras (energy centers) and the 12 organ meridians that work to move and balance your energy. Your energy balancing journey will give you greater focus for living in the moment and a sense of well being and greater health.
- Fiji -Astanga Yoga Retreat - 01-15 August 2003:10 day Retreat led by Mike Berghan & Victoria Grouden. beaches~coconut tress~coral reefs~azure waters~fijian smiles~fijian hospitality~an unspoilt environment.
- Fiji Yoga Adventure - January 16-25, 2003. Beqa Island, Fiji. This 10-day exclusive program allows you to deepen your yoga practice while also exploring the cultural and natural wonders Fiji has to offer. Package includes deluxe lodging, gourmet meals, twice-daily yoga classes, cultural excursions and world-class adventures.
- Ganga White Costa Rica Yoga Retreat - Ganga White will be hosting a Yoga Retreat at Hotel Si Como No in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, from Dec 2nd through Dec 6th 2001.
- Guaria de Osa - Rainforest Beach Retreat Centre and Ethnobotanical Gardens, is bordered by the beautiful, spectacular Pacific Ocean and prisine Osa Peninsula Rainforest of Costa Rica- where towering stands of primary Rainforest
kiss the sparkling ocean! Our own native sojourns - Sentient experientials – Experiencias Convividas - is a vacation with a purpose. Our program of activities "Nature as Teacher, Traditional Wisdom, and Rainforest Conservation Strategies" is hosted by an international staff and expert guides, with special guest presenters and unique masters. Free time: wake up with the rooster and surf or swim or snorkel; hike in the wilderness forest, rent a horse; enjoy hammock, dream/meditation, self-reflect, read, write, paint; speak Spanish with the gracious, local Tico (Costa Rica) beach communitys. Pura Vida!
- Gurmukh On The Road (India ect...) - Gurmukh travels to India and many other places to share Kundalini Yoga with you all. A list of places and dates are listed, click the link.
- Gursay Travels and Yachting - Imagine your vacation !! We release it !!...
Turkey is in!
Whether you're experienced in extreme adventure, archeological studies, culture trips, an eclectic outdoorsperson or a resort-weary vacationer seeking to test wilder waters, Gursay Traveles is your agent in Turkey
- Hacienda La Herriza - A perfect rural hotel to organize yoga retreats and holidays. Located in Gaucin, Andalucia in Spain.
- Haus Yoga Vidya - Leading European Yoga Retreat Place, nestled in beautiful German Westerwald Forest. More than 280 seminars per year, of which 10 are in English language. Yoga Vacations. Teacher's Training Course.
- Ibiza Yoga - Based in the beautifully unspoilt north east of Ibiza, we offer Ashtanga yoga holidays and courses. Our retreat is situated 100m from Benirras beach, on a quiet track surrounded by fragrant pine trees and native shrubs.
- India - Southern India. December 1-15th, 2002. Visiting Sai Baba, and Ammachi and Subrahmanya's Temples. A divine experience for you.
- Ireland Yoga Retreat and Adventure - Centered Yoga's Paul, a sincere and experienced yoga teacher, who grew up in Ireland, is thrilled to take you through Dublin, Wicklow and the West, while helping you deepen your yoga practice. Daily you will practice asana, pranayama, relaxation and meditation. The beauty of Ireland, the high vibration of the countryside and the focused and guided teaching from Paul will lead you on an incredible inner and outer journey. You will stay at two unique and beautiful yoga retreat centers, on either coast, and visit many stunning places, some unknown to tourists.
- Ireland Yoga retreat on Clare Island and Dublin Workshop - Daily you will practice asana, pranayama, relaxation and meditation. The beauty of Ireland, the high vibration of the countryside and the focused and guided teaching from Paul will lead you on an incredible inner and outer journey.
- Island Of Future Yoga - Our book is the body to study: Asana, Pranayama, Savasana, Kumbhakha, Samadhi. Teacher Training School. Retreats all year round. In Venice, Milan, Brescia, Alps (Italy).
- Kevala Practical Yoga tutorial weekends - Kevala Weekend Yoga workshops offer expert tuition in a relaxed atmosphere. Each weekend is open to a small group, so you receive hands on guidance and the 'social evening' gives you an opportunity to meet those studying with you.
- Kundalini Yoga - Join us at beautiful Pura Vida Spa, Costa Rica, Feb. 1-8, 2003 for a week of elevating and energizing kundalini yoga.Suitable for beginner and intermediate, includes asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation. Your instructor, Charlene Fox, certified through the Yoga Alliance and the Intl.Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Assoc. has been teaching for 16 years.
- Kundalini Yoga in Estonia - Weekend intensives and week-long retreats at Polli Talu Arts Center, a refurbished traditional farm complex near the Baltic Sea. Balance body, mind and spirit while getting to know the serene beauty of Norhern Europe: experience white nights, juniper groves and wooded meadows filled with wild flowers and herbs.
- Kundalini Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica 9/27-10/4, 2003 - Join Sandra Halliday (Priti Kaur)& Steve Ziebell (Guru Prakash Singh) for a Glowing Week of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation amidst the natural beauty of Pura Vida Spa in Costa Rica! Learn the ancient techniques to Unlock the Secrets to Ageless Radiant Beauty and Health.
- Lake Weyba Relaxation Retreat - Lake Weyba Relaxation Retreat at the Sunshine Coast, Australia, is a brand new five bedroom centre of health and harmony. Attend yoga classes, or have a relaxing massage from Jan Bond, qualified Yoga Teacher and Massage Therapist. Breakfast included (organic where possible) and outdoor hot spa. Each room has an ensuite and outdoors deck.
- Luba Hati Resort - Luba Hati is a small upscale southern Belize resort on the Placencia peninsula. Reminiscent of a private villa and tucked away on a tranquil beach, it is secluded and yet in an area the offers many activities and tours.
- Lueva Stress Management Center - The mission of Lueva is to provide a holistic stress management program in a tranquil, healthy and high energy climate, and expose clients to a wide variety of techniques. Upon return to the home and work environment, clients can select and implement those techniques best suited to their interests and lifestyle.
- Luna Lodge of Costa Rica - Luna Lodge is located in the heart of the rain forest in Costa Rica. Yoga is available there as a daily activity or to plan your next retreat
- Mandarin Oriental Ananda, The Himalayas - We are a luxury holistic destination spa located in the picturesque foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of yoga, meditation and ayurveda. Built around the Maharaja of Tehri Garhwal's palace estate and overlooking the holy river Ganges, the resort offers a luxurious haven of tranquility and balance.
Deluxe accommodation and a pampering spa ensure rejuvenation of the mind, body & soul. With breathtaking views of verdant mountains and spectacular valleys, the spa and resort focus on holistic well being, wellness treatments, yoga, meditation and adventurous recreational pursuit.
- Mexico & Costa Rica -- Passage to Bliss! - Join the nationally acclaimed vinyasa yoga and lifestyle transformation team from NYC's Sonic Yoga for na outrageous, mind-opening, body-redefining, life-empowering week. Jumpstart or learn Sonic's tremendous Vinyasa Heat flow and fill every nook and cranny of your life with peace, power and passion.
- Moon Beach - Yoga, Relaxation, windsurfing, culture - Unique and idylic resort with dolphins, sunsets and glittering night skies. Different yoga weeks are held throughout the year - summer and winter, with massage also available. Yoga sessions are taken either in the Bedouin tent at the waters edge or the waterfront indoor studio.
Moon Beach has a very friendly, family run feel to it and everyone feels very welcome. There is also an established windsurfing centre, fantastic culture, the Great Pyramids trips or hiking to the summit of Mount Sinai for a breathtaking sunrise.
Location: Sinai on the red Sea, Egypt
- Mukti Yajna (Retreat For Enlightenment) - Mukti yajna at sacred site in India conducted by Acharya Sri Ananada Giri.
- New Zealand - New Zealand - 10 Day Astanga Yoga Retreat in New Zealand's South Island with Radha & Pierre 15-26 March 2003. Includes Shiatsu massage workshop, Tai Chi classes, sauna, spa, steam bath, indoor/outdoor heated pool & certified organic meals.
- New Zealand - 10 Day Astanga Yoga Retreat in New Zealand's South Island with Radha & Pierre 16-27 March 2002. Includes Shiatsu massage workshop, Tai Chi classes, sauna, spa, steam bath, indoor/outdoor heated pool & certified organic meals.
- New Zealand-Astanga Yoga Retreat - 15-26 November 2003: 10 day yoga in New Zealand's South Island with Peter Sanson & Hojung Audenaerde. mountains~beaches~native bush~relaxation~meditation~organic meals.
- Northern Edge Algonquin Retreat and Awareness Centre - The Edge offers Yoga Retreats and vacations in Ontario, Canada. We feature a one-of-a-kind vacation experience: Wolf Howl Yoga Canoe Trips. Stop by for a visit and let us know what you think. Your site is really quite beautiful.
- Oaxaca, The Heart of Mexico - Casa Cerro Sagrado, Southern Mexican mountain retreat in ancient craft village near colonial ciy Oaxaca. Beautiful rooms, terraces, expansive vistas. Delicious meals, massage, hiking, fabulous weather. International teachers - Ashtanga, Viniyoga, vinyasa style - see calendar of retreats and intensive. Teachers inquire about booking.
- Oaxaca, The Heart of Mexico - Oaxaca, The Heart of Mexico. Casa Cerro Sagrado - Southern Mexican Mountain Retreat in ancient craft village near colonial city Oaxaca. Beautiful rooms, terraces, expansive vistas, delicious meals, massage, hiking, fabulous weather. International teachers - Vinyasa style, Viniyoga, Astanga - see calendar for retreats and intensives
- oga Retreats in England, Greece, and Turkey - oga Retreats in the Kashmir tradition with Billy Doyle. A subtle sensitive approach inspired by Jean Klein
- Orange Tree Yoga - Orange Tree Yoga provide Iyengar Yoga holidays in the Algarve and Yoga walks in Lyme Regis, Dorset, UK. It is run by two Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers.
- PERU: Willka T'ika Yoga & Healing Center - Willka T'ika Garden Guest House is the only Healing Retreat and Yoga Center in Peru's Sacred Valley. Located between Machu Picchu and Cusco, Willka T'ika is just minutes away from Inca ruins and sacred sites and is open to yoga groups of 5-30. Visit our web calendar for upcoming yoga groups.
- Pilates Full Moon Adventure/Retreat - May 10-17, 2003 at Pura Vida Spa in the Costa Rican cloud forest. 30 year veteran movement Educator, Los Angeles based certified Pilates teacher Tannis Kobrinsky will lead daily Pilates mat and yoga-stretch sessions and optional eco-adventures.
- Pink House vacation cottage, Tobago - Caribbean hilltop cottage with healing therapies on the island of Tobago - available as a package or separately. Quiet, self-sufficient, a breezy sunshine location ideal for complete rest and relaxation for up to 2 persons.
- PRAACHI 2002 - Yoga and Ayurveda Conference and Retreat in Kerala,
Indea Nov 9 to 22, seven day
conference and seven Days India Darshan visiting Delhi,Agre, Rishikesh and Jsipur
- Prana Yoga Bike Tour in France - Experience a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation in the beautiful vineyards of France. Yoga, meditation, biking, wine, gourmet meals and deluxe accomodations
- Prema Shanti - Prema Shanti is a dharma centre offering yoga and meditation classes in Cape Tribulation next to the Daintree Rainforest in Far North Queensland, Australia. Prema Shanti is dedicated to Ganesha and follows the teachings of Sathya Sai Baba.
- Professional Teacher and Practitioner Training Retreats - Professional Yoga Teacher Training Certification this August. Earn or upgrade your certification at YogaVision¹s Yoga Teacher Training
Summer Retreat, August 10 to 23 in a beautiful country setting just one hour north of Toronto. Tuition includes relaxed accommodation in a comfortable cabin or cottage, delicious vegetarian meals and snacks, all course materials, seminars, and practice. YogaVision¹s certification meets the 500-hour Yoga Alliance standard. For beginners this program will give you what you need to begin to teach Ten
Body and/or Kundalini Yoga. For advanced practitioners, this program is an
- Railei beach, Thailand - Join Peter Francyk in beautiful, exotic Thailand for 7 days and 8 nights of yoga, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Each day, you’ll enjoy 4 hours of yoga, 2 vegetarian meals cooked by a local chef, luxurious accomodations, and afternoons to yourself to enjoy your choice of rock climbing, snorkeling, sea kayaking, jungle hikes, or just lounging on the beach. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a world-class masseuse.
Prev 50 Next 50