- Yoga Awakenings in Costa Rica, Montezuma - February 2004. Escape with Yoga Awakenings to the beautiful and charming oceanfront village of Montezuma, Costa Rica for yoga and a holiday adventure on the Pacific coast. Yoga will be with NY-based Iyengar instructor, Carolyn Christie, with plenty of time to enjoy the surrounding beauty, walks on the beach, nearby nature preserves, waterfalls, hiking, horseback riding and eco-tours. Enjoy spacious ocean view bungalows with private bath, delicious wholesome food and onsite pool and jacuzzi. See how yoga and retreat can benefit you and your connections with those around you - long after the retreat is over.
- YOGA CONTEST - YOGA - CONTEST
Sponsored by City Hotel Mar del Plata. Mar del Plata city(ZC 7600)- Provincia de Buenos Aires - Argentina
- Yoga Holiday in Lesbos, Greece - Iyengar & Astanga yoga holiday on the beautiful island of Lesbos with two wonderful teachers with many years of training and teaching.
- Yoga holiday in Portugal - 8-15 Sept 2003. £350-370, half board and teaching; excludes flight. Join me at Quinta da Calma, abaeutiful place, dedicated to yoga. Asanas and Pranyama in the morning, relaxing by hte pool or at the beach in the afternoon; Talks and practices related to Yoga Philosophy and Meditation on 3 nights; chanting with Felix Maria Woschek one night. I teach in London(UK) and hold an Iyengar certificate and a Diploma in Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Holiday In Portugal - Astanga Yoga holiday with Granville Cousins on the Algarve, Portugal in September. It will run from the 8th to the 22nd of September 2002 at the beautiful location of Quinta Mimosa. Quinta Mimosa is a ten acre estate of almond and orange trees, set in the hillside above Almancil, in beautiful surroundings, some 7km from the coast and its fine beaches. Two traditional Portuguese farmhouses have been tastefully converted into three comfortable self-contained units, offering accommodation for 16 people in double rooms. Both farmhouses have their own swimming pool. Included is a daily maid service. Bed linen is changed once a week and towels twice a week.
- Yoga holiday in Tuscany - Yoga retreat from 15th to 22th june 2002 on Chianti's hills.
- Yoga Holidays in Cyprus - Relaxing and rejuvinating Yoga holidays in the beautiful village of Pissouri, Cyprus, which benefits from 340 days of sunshine every year. If you fancy a HOLIDAY which includes yoga but leaves you free to explore the beauty of Historic Cyprus then a Holistic Escape may be what you are looking for. Our package includes yoga twice daily, brunch, welcome meal, transfer from local airport and a choice of the following treatments, Reike, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, CranialSacral Therapy and Massage. There are also workshops on these therapies plus Iridology, which will give you a taste and some self help techniques to use at home. The workshops are optional, so you are not tied down to any timetable. Family and friends are welcome, if they do not want to attend Yoga, there is a discounted rate available. Other activities such as Golf, Horse Riding, Diving & Water Sports are available - check with us! The accommodation comprises of simple apartments with en-suite facilities and use of a swimmming pool.
Our holidays accommodate all levels of Yoga, with classes holding a maximum of 15. We are the only company which exclusively offers Yoga Holidays in Cyprus, so why not come and join us in what is known as the jewel in the mediterranean.
- Yoga Holidays in Spain - Spain is the ideal venue for yoga holidays, its warm welcoming climate is perfect for leaving all your cares behind and relaxing in the healing Mediterranean sunshine. A typical yoga holiday combines yoga practice with walking and sight seeing, giving you the chance to enjoy the Spanish culture, whilst at the same time feeling the healthy benefits that a daily yoga session can bring.
- Yoga House Israel - At the Yoga House you can get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Yoga vacations, meditations, good vegetrian food, massage and getting tune with nature.
- Yoga in Mexico - March 29-April 5. Yoga and meditation retreat with Katherine Banbury and Milissa Link at Hacienda Eden in Troncones, Mexico (near Zihuatenejo). This introspective week will be an opportunity to explore the inner terrain of the Self in relationship with all that is. We will practice, unwind and nourish ourselves just steps from the ocean, being reminded of the fluidity that underlies the form. Lodging, meals, yoga and ritual included. Yogic Energy Work also available. Space is limited to 15 so register early.
- Yoga in Paradise - Yoga Vacation in Costa Rica November16-21. Excellent Yoga and meditation with Lillah Schwartz and Qi Gong with Lillah's partner in life, Gary. Designed to enhance your pilgramage to the rainforest with yoga and Qi gong
- Yoga in Peru - Join Suddha Weixler and the N.U. Yoga Center of Chicago for 10 days in Peru,
October 5 -14, 2001.
- YOGA IN SALZBURG AUSTRIA - Join Bobbi Holliday, 30 years of Yoga instruction, in Salzburg, Austria, July 4 to July 27 2001, in conjunction with the Cultural Studies Academy of Slippery Rock, PA. This course may be taken for college credit through Lorain County Community College -or, as a workshop. Stay in Pensiones and enjoy beautiful Sound of Music country. For brochure email this address
- Yoga in the Himalayas - Span Resorts in a 5 star nature Retreat in the Himalayas, India - the source of Yoga. This riverside mountain Resort offers the perfect setting for a Yoga Vacation and conducts them every month under the guidance of a Hatha Yoga Expert. The week long vacation includes daily Yoga and Meditation sessions, vegetarian meals, one Ayurvedic massage,individual counselling etc. all at a very low cost package.
- yoga in the Mediterranean island of Ibiza - yoga vacation in ibiza: anatomical, dynamic and Satyananda yoga in this marvelous island. free time for excursions, beaches and personal practice.
- Yoga in the west of Ireland - 31st May,1st,2nd & 3rd June. Join Granville Cousins at the Burren yoga and meditation centre in the west of Ireland for a long weekend of yoga , meditation, swimming and walking.
- Yoga in Tuscany - From 15th to 22th june 2002- yoga retreat near Montespertoli- Florence
- Yoga Lanzarote - An axclusive holiday destination offering one to one yoga tuition and accomodation with delicious food in a warm sunny climate.
- Yoga Lanzarote Retreat, Holiday, Vacation Destination - Exclusive yoga holiday destination in Lanzarote offering one-to-one yoga tuition with accommodation and delicious vegetarian food in a warm sunny climate.
- Yoga Meditation Adventure in Peru - An adventure journey with physical and mental activities, blending yoga and meditation practice with the exploration of the spiritual power of the Incas. Suddha Weixler, N.U. Yoga Center Chicago, Ocotober 5 - 14, 2001. Join us!
- Yoga Meditation Retreat in Mundelein (Chicago)) - August 17 - 19, 2001. This retreat is held in the privacy and beauty of an 800 acre woodland property, ideal for the rejuvenation of body, mind and spirit.
- Yoga Odyssey - A retreat in time and space combining the story of Ulysses as a unique opportunity to discover our selves with the unique backdrop of the greek islands
- Yoga on La Palma - Three weeks Basic Training-Course Raja Yoga on La Palma(Canary islands).
- Yoga Retreat and Adverture Tour in Southern Brazil - 7 Day Yoga retreat and tour in Southern Brazil with Carolina Cristancho. Traditional Hatha and Kundalini Yoga practiced on a ranch during guided horseback, hiking and rappelling tours of beautiful Southern Brazil.
- Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica - MARCH 1st – 11th, 2001
This is an exciting journey to the breathtaking Peninsula de Osa which sits on the Pacific Ocean in the pristine Southern tip of Costa Rica. It includes 10 days of yoga, meditation, vegetarian food, hikes, massage therapy and time to relax on the magical beaches and in the luscious rain forests of Costa Rica. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy a tropical paradise coupled with the healing joys of yoga. Airfare and arrangements are included. It will be hosted by David Newman, founder and director of Yoga On Main in
- Yoga retreat in Thailand over Easter holidays - Ko Samui, Thailand, is an ideal setting to go deeper within and completely rejuvenate. Experienced teaching and focused attention to enhance or start a practice of yoga, with breathwork, relaxation and meditation.
- Yoga retreats in Cornwall - Yoga retreats an classes in Cornwall
- Yoga Sailing Retreat - Relax, unwind and get in touch with your soul in the breathtaking Virgin Islands on this private sailing yoga retreat.
- Yoga Saint Maarten - retreats , yoga classes,dietetic food in Saint Maarten.
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course - Thorough and intensive training in all aspects of yoga for those who are ready to teach. U.S. nationally accredited certification and international recognition. One month residential intensive in Ko Samui, Thailand (approx 300 hours).
- Yoga Tuscany 2003 - Join Bikram Yoga enthusiasts as we augment our yoga holiday with creative writing workshops. June 9-13, 2003. Check out the website to answer all of your questions.
- Yoga vacation in Goa, India - Yoga at the beach in Goa, in a still very untouched beautiful part of India. Come and enjoy yoga in the morning combined with a relaxing stay at the beach. Bring your family, as we will be able to arrange for childcare during yoga.
- Yoga Vacation in the Himalayas - Span Resorts is a nature retreat in the Himalayas in India.This riverside Resort offers the most idyllic setting for a destresseng holiday and is the ideal setting for a yoga experience.
- Yoga Voyages - Yoga Meditation and Chakra healing in different spritual locations. Costa Rica, France, Tuscany.
- Yoga Wisdom - Workshops and retreats with Gabriella Giubilaro, Patricia Walden and John Schumacher. Gabriella and John will be doing an 8 day retreat in Tuscany, Italy this summer from June 16 to 25, 2000.
- Yoga, kayaking, hiking in Crete - Join the Northwest Passage and Suddha Weixler of the N.U. Yoga Center of Chicago for an unforgettable week in Crete, September 4 - 11, 2001.
- Yoga, Salsa Dancing, and Zen Meditation in Costa Rica - Shake up your world a little bit! Kelly Blaser is primarily trained in Iyengar Yoga, but her style leans towards Vinyasa flow. By day, we’ll practice yoga and meditation, and, by night, dance Salsa! Join Dharma talks on life and Zen meditation with Kelly’s beloved teacher, Cheri Huber. Experience the love of dedicated daily practice. The peace that floods in during moments of deep silence will give you a new awareness of the beauty of the planet and all life.
Kelly teaches from the foundation of 12 years of studying Iyengar and Vinyasa yoga, and also from the wisdom of compassion. She is a lover of Rumi's teachings and the Sufi Path of opening the heart.
The universe is conspiring to bring you to peace.
- Yoga/Spa Bali Retreats - Yoga/Spa Youth Rejuvenation Retreats in Bali. Twice daily Vinyasa and Relaxation Yoga, Daily Spa Menu including Ayurvedic beauty treatments, Oxygen Facials, Hydrotherapy, Shiatsu, Warm Stone Massage, Beauty Therapy & inspiring talks on health maintenance. Stay in luxury accommodation and embrace deep toning, cleansing, softening, learning & pampering.