- Kundalini Yoga Vacation In Yelapa - A one week long yoga vacation on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, just south of Puerto Vallarta. Private baths, Gourmet meals and expert instruction in a magical setting.
- Yoga In Mexico - Pictures and information for people interested in Yoga, spa and wellness vacations. Vegetarian meals, guided hiking, geothermal pools and steam room.
Ask about current specials and FREE events calendar and color brochures.
Group leaders: we specialize in hosting Yoga workshops and offer some of the best rates and greatest value in the industry.
- Yoga Retreats (Added: 24-Jun-1999)
- A week to retreat..A Life to Renew - March 1st-8th. Join Kathryn Beet and Cora Wen for a week of Yoga, relaxation and fun at The Rio Caliente Hot Springs and Spa. Vinyasa Yoga 2 times daily, massage, mud wraps, aztec steam room, hot tub, whirl pool, hot spring pools, hiking, horseback riding, vegetarian cuisine.
- Alchemy, Shamanism and Yoga in Lovely Costa Rica!! - Deep yoga, trancework and ritual in the living land of Costa Rica! Amazing price includes three meals accomodations and all workshops/yoga.
- An Unforgettable Retreat - Maya Tulum is a gateway to another world. Pristine white beaches, warm Caribbean waters and glorious sunshine surround this secluded sanctuary in a brilliant palate of color. The combination of nature, privacy, comfort, delicious food and easy access from the USA and Europe make it the perfect place for an unforgettable yoga retreat. Enjoy a daily program of yoga, watch tension melt away and.. have fun! Book early to secure your place.
- Art Yoga Retreat - Art Yoga Retreat at Villas Shanti in sunny Puerto Morelos, Mexico combines creative energy with relaxing yoga and meditation, bringing the Mind, Body, and Spirit together in peace and harmony.
- Bikram Yoga in Costa Rica - September 23-30, 2000. Week-long retreat in the tropical jungle of Pura Vida Spa. Yoga in heated studio by a Bikram certified instructor. Join us in this serene paradise that you will want to come back to again and again.
- Hotel Na Balam - Hotel Na Balam is a compound of small Mayan Cottages located right on the most beautiful beach of Isla Mujeres , On the Mexican Caribbean coast. Come and join our unique yoga sessions, book private ones; or bring your own teachers and students. Enjoy our two restaurants featuring Mayan, Vegetarian & Fusion Cuisine.
- Journey Into Yoga - A Kripalu Yoga Retreat In Mexico
with Brahmani Liebman & Rona Jashoda Edmunds
Join us for a week long retreat vacation combining yoga and meditation with the beautiful natural setting of the Bay of Zihuatanejo on Mexico's Pacific coast. We begin our journey each day with a 1/2 hour meditation followed by a two hour yoga class in our exquisite outdoor space overlooking the sea. Then the day is yours to swim, snorkel, dive, windsurf, sail, or simply enjoy sunning at the beach or pool. Private massage is also available
- Michele Hebert SpaSpirit Retreats - A tropical yoga retreat experience March 31-April 7, 200l at Maya Tulum in the Yucatan. Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Spa Treatments and Mayan discoveries. Group leaders Michele Hebert and Mehrad Nazari have jointly 36 years of yoga teaching experience in the tradition of the Walt Baptiste Method of Raja Yoga.
- O2 Yoga in Mexico with Mimi Loureiro - Fun and vigorous yoga for beginners to advanced students in beautiful Tulum, Mexico. January 18-25 and January 25 - Febuary 1, 2003. You will have an amazing time. Early bird prices start at under $800 for the week.
- Rancho Los Naranjos - We are a unique retreat center south of Puerto Vallarta,Mexico in a coastal fishing village without cars or electricity. We sleep in palapas, dine under the sky and stars and have access to many outdoor, creative and cultural activities.
- Rio Caliente - Rio caliente invites you to relax & re-charge in a nature sanctuary,
enjoy hiking, yoga, pools, riding, cultural outings, meals and your choice
of privacy or community...in the volcanic valley of la primavera, outside
- Sacred Circle of Yoga - Feb.28 -Mar.6 2004 Mexico retreat
Tulum, Mexico at DosCeibas with MJ Bindu Delekta, Judy Megura and Johanna Murphy...a week of 2yoga classes daily, meals, fabulous beach to relax and renew your soul
- San Blas Yoga Retreats - Enjoy hatha yoga, meditation and adventure travel in a beauiful tropical environment in San Blas, Mexico.
- San Blas Yoga Retreats - Hatha yoga, meditation, spirituality, cleansing and adventure travel in a beautiful tropical location in San Blas, Mexico.
- Simplify and Replenish - We invite you to step out of your daily activities and responsibilities and take time to nourish yourself with the sweetness of daily yoga practice, delicious healthy meals and unlimited forest, ocean, and sky.
- Solstice Mexico - Hatha Yoga Classes, Workshops and Retreats - In Zipolite, state of Oaxaca, with a great view of the Pacific Ocean, you can find our small yoga center.
We offer Hatha Yoga classes, workshops and coulorful holiday bungalows.
Our center is for rent to other teachers.
- Source School of Tantra - Join America's finest Tantra presenters, Charles & Caroline Muir in beautiful Spa Rio Caliente Mexico. Learn the art of Tantra in a weeklong immersive, respectful seminar that will show you how to increase love and intimacy in your relationship. Beginners to advanced, Singles and Women's retreats available as well!
- TADEO - Vacation Retreat in Mexico - TADEO Vacation Retreat is a tropical vacation hideaway and retreat center nestled in a grove of palm trees at the edge of the jungle and overlooking Sayulita Bay on Mexico's Pacific Coast. Located just 35 minutes and a short 30-40 minute taxi or bus ride from Puerto Vallarta airport, this laid back fishing village is the perfect get-away for a multitude of vacation retreats. Sayulita is a pristine lush landscape with wonderful beaches for swimming, surfing or sunbathing and great weather 7 months of the year. It has the leisurely uncrowded pace of village life while offering a variety of water sport and nature activities.
- Tropical Yoga Adventure - Come to Yelapa on the Pacific Coast of Mexico with Carol Wallace and Maria Cook for 6-12 days of yoga, sun and fun in a quaint village a convenient boat ride from Puerto Vallarta. Expert instruction for all levels, two classes daily plus meditation. Great food and good company, enjoy hiking, swimming, massage classes, and community celebrations. $1200 for 12 days, $720 for six. Jan 19-30, 2003
- Villas Ecotucan - Five spacious and comfortable thatch roof cabins set amidst the lush tropical jungle of South Eastern Mexico, and on the shores of the magical Laguna de Bacalar. Villas Ecotucan is the perfect place to host your Mexican retreat. Rent all our facilities for very reasonable prices including restaurant area, round palapa for yoga, or wokrshops, small swimming pool, and lounging area by lagoon. Bring your own chef or ask us to provide you with a healthy menu made to your liking. Let the magical waters of theLaguna de Bacalar work its powers on you.
- Villas Ecotucan, Bacalar, Q. Roo - Ecological cabins located on the shores of the magnificent Laguna de Bacalar in southeastern Q. Roo. Our hotel consists of 5 comfortable and spacious cabins, round palapa ideal for yoga classes, restaurant, dock and lounging area at lagoon's edge.
- Way of Nature Baja Retreat Center - Sun 'n Surf Yoga Vacations in Baja Mexico
- Way of Nature Bed & Breakfast/Retreat - Five secluded acres nestled in a palm oasis a short walk from the beach and Todos Santos. Enter two blocks South of Hotel California.
- Way of Nature Tropical Yoga Retreat - In a traditional teaching style, we work with each individual according to their needs. The main focus of our program is to emphasize an immersive yoga/nature lifestyle. The instruction is informal and on-going, with the student learning at their own pace. Certification takes one to three months depending upon the person's background. Anyone interested in Yoga is invited to enroll, whether or not they wish to be certified. Our training is open to all levels of students. Teaching certification is based on the successful comprehension and mastery of the principles and practice of Yoga and the ability to communicate them to others. Way of Nature follows and incorporates the Yoga Alliance Standards, however, we also feel that we offer more
than these minimum standards.
- Yoga Adventure in Mexico - This seven day holiday offers daily Yoga with cycling, hiking, kayaking and snorkelling under the warmth of Mexican skies.
- Yoga and Chanting in Maya Tulum with Stephanie Keach and Dav - Come spend a week away fromcars, phones and computers, and immerse yourself in the ecstatic practices of Flow Yoga and chanting. On the coast of Mexicos magical Yucatan Peninsula, we will explore ancient ruins, play on white sand beaches, bathe in the warm azure ocean, count the stars, dine sumptuously, make great friends, learn sacred music and soul stirring chanting , and deepen our practice with mindfulness meditation practices and Flow Yoga... being, concsciousness, and bliss. Stephanie Keach has been teaching Flow Yoga since 1988. Originally from Santa Barbara, CA, she has studied intensively with Erich Schiffmann and Bryan Kest. Her style blends dynamic vinyasa with compassionate mindfulness based on Zen teachings. Stephanie and her husband Sunny own and operate the Asheville Yoga Center in North Carolina. Stephanie has produced two best-selling Yoga videos: Flow Yoga, A Gentle Class, and Flow Yoga, An Intermediate Class?. She also conducts Teacher Trainings and workshops nationwide.
Dave Stringer first started chanting at the ashram of Swami Muktananda at Ganeshpuri, India. Initially trained as a visual artist and as a jazz musician, he developed as a kirtan singer under the guidance of Swami Chidvilasananda. His CD, "Brink", a mosaic of original English songs and Sanskrit chants has received airplay on NPR stations nationwide. Based in Los Angeles, he travels widely giving workshops and performances all over the US and Canada.
- Yoga and Meditation Mexico Retreat - Join Charles MacInerney at Los Naranjos Retreat Center in the sleepy fishing vilage of Yelapa. This village, on the pacific coast of Mexico, is cut off my the Sierra Madre Mountains and has no electricity, no road access. Transportation is on foot or donkey, and dinner by candlelight.
- Yoga In Paradise, Isla Mujeres Mexico - A vacation in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
March 16-23, 2002
Come play, relax, and renew with soft white sand, crystal Caribbean water, golden sunshine, and delicious yoga. Come to play rigorously or retreat deeply.
- Yoga Journeys - Mexico and Belize. Retreats, workshops and journeys and more with Ulrika.
Imagine yourself already there...
- Yoga Relaxation Retreat - March14-19 Punta Serena, a beautiful holistic resort on the west coast of Mexico, is the site for this retreat with Master Teacher Dianne Harman. Come play and relax; all inclusive price for 2 daily yoga classes,tai chi, meditation, hot tubs, sweat lodge, pool, sauna, gym, tennis, horseback riding, river cruise; all healthy gourmet meals, lodging and RT air from Los Angeles. $1375 double occupancy. For info call 7140838-8751 or visit our website.
- Yoga Relaxation Vacation - Yoga Relaxation Vacation - March 13-18 Punta Serena, a beautiful holistic resort on the west coast of Mexico, is the site for this retreat with Master Teacher Dianne Harman. Come play and relax; all inclusive price for 2 daily yoga classes,tai chi, meditation, hot tubs, authentic Temazcal sweat lodge, pool, sauna, gym, tennis, horseback riding, river cruise; all healthy gourmet meals, lodging and RT air from Los Angeles. $1575 double occupancy.
- Yoga Vacation in the Yucatan - Join Vickie Labbe and Michael Doyle of The Yoga Center of Portland, Maine in fabulous Mexico for a wonderful week of yoga, fun, and relaxation. Imagine yourself in the beautiful sunny tropics this winter enjoying the tranquility of the Caribbean as you relax on the white sandy beaches of the Yucatan. The serene atmosphere of Villas Shanti provides the perfect setting for a yoga vacation. In addition to the twice-daily yoga classes, both active and restorative, there will be time to appreciate the areaís many attractions. There are nearby Mayan ruins to explore, coral reefs for snorkeling, jungle excursions, botanical gardens to visit, or you can just unwind by the pool or in a hammock under the shade of a thatched roof palapa. Donít miss this opportunity for a healing and transformative vacation.