- Texas Yoga Retreat - Discover Texas Yoga. Attend the annual Texas Yoga Retreat,
learn about Yoga Teacher Training, and visit our statewide Directory of Yoga Teachers.
- The Expanding Light - the west coast’s premier yoga and meditation retreat, is located on a scenic stretch of land high in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains of Northern California. The Expanding Light is an ideal location for a relaxing yoga vacation, personal retreat, or an opportunity to receive training in yoga, meditation, healing, yoga philosophy and much more. The retreat is open 365 days per year, with special packages for holidays and getaways.
- The Raj Ayur-Veda Health Center - At The Raj you'll experience rejuvenation programs based on Maharishi Ayur-Veda, an ancient and comprehensive system of natural health care. The Raj features: rejuvenation programs, purification treatments, diet and exercise, and stress reduction techniques.
- The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center - The Tree of Life is a holistic rejuvenation and retreat center.
We offer three
gourmet vegan live food meals a day, cellular detox-revitalization
daily Kali Ray Tri Yoga, live food prep classes, meditation program, sweat
lodges, Chef & Gardening apprentice programs, MA in vegan and live food
nutrition... and more
- Vacation - Daily Kundalini Yoga at our resort. Follow with a sauna and/or Jacuzzi for a healthful start to your day.
- Vacation Rental & Yoga Retreats in Kauai - At the Mana Yoga Center Vacation Accomodations you will experience Kauai's natural beauty, tranquility and clean environment. This spacious (about 800 sq. ft.), clean, 2-bedroom rental consists of the downstairs area of a home on a five-acre family farm in the Princeville Ranch agricultural area. The rental features a private entrance, separate kitchen and bath facilities, phone, VCR/TV, and a private lanai (deck) with a fabulous mountain view. $550 per week, accommodations for 4.
- Women's Yoga Retreat on the Klamath River with Amy Cooper - Amy Cooper leads this special Women's Yoga Retreat on the Klamath River in northern California. We will spend four inspiring and rejuvenating days and three nights on the river, opening up and settling into the vast and
reflective beauty of nature.
- Womens Drumming and Yoga Retreat in Hawaii - Share transformational experiences throught drumming intesives (Middle Eastern, African, Indian styles of drumminh ), 2 yoga classes per day, African Dancing, chanting and special wilderness excursions to explore the Big Island's wonders. Retreat will be at beautiful Kalani Oceanside Retreat center. ALL musical and yoga levels welcome.
- Womens Yoga and Drumming Retreat in Hawaii - Share transformational growing experiences through daily drumming and yoga intensives, African dancing, chanting, meditation and day trips to explore the Big Islands natural wonders.
- Yoga & Stillness in the Mountains with Cora Wen - Cora's class is sequenced so you can prepare and open your body for asanas. Focus is on postures to strengthen and increase flexibility, while building a solid foundation for continued practice. You will explore the basics of using breath to move energy into the core of your body, guiding it into a subtler way of alignement. Each session culminates with a deep relaxation and meditation to help clear the mind. Your interest and passion for yoga will spring from your personal experience of it's transformative powers.
Enjoy your yoga retreat with us at this beautiful Montana guest ranch .
- Yoga Awakenings at Inner Harmony - Join Mary Hart and Jill Miller from May 3- 10, 2003 for a week of yoga and rejuvenation in the mountains of Utah. Morning and afternoon yoga classes, hiking, relaxing, sauna, jacuzzi, massage and more! Evening Holistic Health, Nutrition and the Yogic Lifestyle class designed to complement your yoga and help you take the benefits of your retreat home with you. Come join us for a week of fun and personal growth surrounded by the beauty of nature.
- Yoga Center of Sonoma County - Registration is now open for the Autumn Weekend Yoga Retreat, October 24--26, 2003 at Saratoga Springs Retreat in Upper Lake, CA. Please visit our web site for details and to register online!
- Yoga in Motion weekend get away in New Mexico - Yoga in Motion is a weekend retreat held May 27 - 28, 2000 in the gorgeous Manzano Mountains of new Mexico.
Get away for a weekend of relaxation and yoga. You will receive techniques to develop flexibility, endurance, poise, balance and expanded awareness through yoga, meditation and movement.
Enjoy yoga stretching, light exercise, breath work, middle eastern dance movement, chanting and more esoteric practices that have been handed down from teacher to student in the East for over twelve hundred years.
- Yoga on the river - Yoga retreats on the Klamath river of northern California. 3 to 5 days of rafting, kayaking, camping, hiking with a clear focus on yoga.
- Yoga Retreat Summer 2001 on OREGON COAST - Enjoy yoga on the gorgeous Oregon Coast this summer! Deeply relaxing and revitalizing yoga with Diane Booth Gilliam, an international leader of exceptional yoga retreats and the producer of Release with Yoga video and CDs. Come have the full experience with this variety of wonderful, authentic yoga practices. Experienced and beginners welcome. Yoga each morning and evening. Free time to explore the coast. June 8-13, 2001 and weekend-only option available too.
- Yoga Ski Retreat in Tahoe - Come frolic in the snow!
Join us for 3 days of yoga classes to prepare you for the trails, skiing through the incredible woods, peaks, and valleys of Royal Gorge Cross Country ski center, apres ski yoga restorative poses, jacuzzi soaks, fabulous food, and much winter fun!
$300, $280 is paid in full by Jan. 25
- Yoga Teachers Intensive at Mt. Madonna Center in California - A 5 day Yoga Teachers' Intensive with Rama Jyoti Vernon, Nischala Joy Devi, Bhaskar Alan Deva, Saraswathi Devi, Susan Winter Ward and Baba Hari Dass. April 9-14,2000. This intensive is for yoga teachers seeking continuing education and students wishing to expand and deepen their practices. Credit transfer will be offered by the American Yoga College in compliance with the emerging national standards for Yoga Teachers education (40 unit hours). Phone 888-949-yoga (9642) for more information.
- Yoga/Backpacking retreat in the Sierras - Sept. 19, –Sept. 22, 2002. Celebrate the Autumnal Equinox saluting from the high Sierra! Enjoy 4 days of a combination of backpacks and leisurely day hikes through these exquisite mountains. We will set up our base camp next to a pristine alpine lake. Each morning we will experience our daily yoga practice embraced by the meditative silence of the Sierra. Afternoons will be spent exploring the wilderness, swimming (for the very brave), or relaxing and enjoying the vistas!
- YogaMotion & Meditation on Flathead Lake.. - Deep Bay Retreat Center is located 4 miles south of Lakeside, Montana on the west shore of Flathead Lake. Only 14 Students will be attending each weekend. Sign up now and come prepared to bask in the uniqueness of your own divinity. Give yourself this opportunity to explore your inner landscapes and luxuriate in the pleasures of movement, meditation and wholesome meals.