- 1 easy step For meditation - Meditation that is easy to understand
- Absolute Within - Sahaja Yoga Meditation - Discover the peace and beauty within yourself through effortless self realization. Experience a breakthrough in higher awareness right in front of your screen - Online experience. non-profit.
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SEATED MEDITATION - This self-help checklist represents the psychobehavioral forms which I
usually teach beginning clients. If you are interested in pursuing
in depth counseling in applied meditation therapy for the
health, healing, growth, and refinement of your
everyday life and intimate relationships
please go to my email or phone
- How to Meditate - Mantras: A mantra is a sound, word, or phrase that is repeated to yourself. It could be spoken aloud, as a
chant, or silently, as in meditation. Many people think that the best mantras are sounds which have no clear
meaning, and are used as a way of displacing your usual thoughts and moving your awareness inward.
- Acem - Meditation from Scandinavia. 50.000 have learned the method.
- Affordable Meditation Products! - Order top quality, affordable yoga and meditation products securely online. Natural cotton yoga mats, sticky mats, zafu pillows, zabuton cushions and much more!
- AMERICAN MEDITATION INSTITUTE - The American Meditation Institute is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit educational organization
devoted to the teaching and practice of meditation and its allied disciplines. In its holistic
approach to wellness, the Institute combines the best of ancient Eastern wisdom and
modern Western Science.
- An Introduction to Mantra-Meditation - An introduction to mantra meditation, with information about reincarnation, Bhagavad-gita, Vaisnava philosophy and more.
- Ananda Marga Meditation - free personal instruction in mantra meditation in centers throughout the world. Based on the teachings of Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
- Applied Meditation Therapy - A SKILLFUL WAY TO NURTURE YOUR HEALTH,
DIMINISH STRESS, REFINE PERSONALITY,
STRENGTHEN CHARACTER, DEEPEN SPIRITUAL AWARENESS, AND REALIZE JOY IN LIFE AND
- Ars Logo Design: Professional logo design services - Affordable, professional logo design services. Get a customized logo for your business.
- Awakened Minds, Inc. - Awaken Your Mind - Awaken Your Potential: the Insight Program is proven to reduce stress and anxiety, enhance creativity, increase energy and motivation, improve focus and clarity, and enhance self-awareness and intuition.
- BARDO-Awakening from the dream - A contemporary edition of the ancient tibetan meditation. A Guidance for the meditator through the dissolution of body and ego-personality towards liberation from the wheel of birth and death, or towards a conscious rebirth.
- Basics of Kundalini Meditation - In 33 years Yogi Bhajan has taught us over 5000 different meditations. Learn these techquics @ Golden Bridge in Los Angeles.
- best state in the universes - present a very brief note on as to what is the best state one should realise
- Beyond Body Consciousness - experience profoundly deep meditation and self-realization.
- Blue Mountain Center of Meditation - offers instruction and guidance in meditation and allied living skills, following the Eight Point Program developed by Sri Eknath Easwaran. The approach is nondenominational, nonsectarian, and free from dogma and ritual. It can be used within each person’s own cultural and religious background to relieve stress, heal relationships, release deeper resources, and realize one’s highest potential.
Nilgiri Press publishes books by Eknath Easwaran on how to lead the spiritual life in the home and the community.
- Brahman-Atman Yoga - Brahman-Atman Yoga is the same oneness methodology expounded by the great sage Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras. Kriya Yoga is its common name, Raja Yoga is its popular name, and Brahman-Atman Yoga is its proper name.
- Bubbling Bliss of Yogic Flying - Yogic Flying is a natural extension of the
Transcendental Meditation program, and
accelerates the benefits. During TM the mind and
body settle down and experience a state of restful
alertness, the unified field of Natural Law. Yogic
Flying cultures the ability to think and act in a settled
level of awareness and gain mastery of Natural
Law. We would describe experience during Yogic
Flying as one of "bubbling bliss"
- Conscious living-conscious dying - Program of the Osho Institute for Living and Ding. Meditations, articles, seminars, trainings, audiotapes, etc.
- Conversations with Aliah - Heartwarming stories, meditation techniques, humorous articles promoting soul growth and spiritual awareness. Spiritual enlightenment means to lighten up!
- Deni.Net - Total Life and End of Life Planning Resource Center connecting families, caregivers and resource providers.
- Hermetic Yoga - By way of gradual immersion, the practicioner becomes thoroughly informed with divine thoughts, feelings and desires which ultimately result in the release of the so-called "Kundalini", that healing energy of yogic fame in several of the oriental cultures, especially Hinduism and Bhuddism.
- Holographic Meditation - Holographic Meditation is a modern invention, a unique visual method introducing “holographic mudras” and other innovative tools for accelerated personal growth and Self-realization. HM is a unique synthesis between science and mysticism designed for life challenges in the emerging holographic age. HM facilitates perceptual enlightenment, enabling practitioners to develop a holographic perception of the world. This is a superior way of cutting through the veils of the senses and removing the sense of separation right at the core where it arises – at the level of visual perception. The HM philosophy and techniques are presented in the book Holographic Meditation: The 12 Elixirs of Life.
- Inner Light and Sound Meditation - Welcome! These pages are all about Meditation on Inner Light and Sound as taught
by Sant Thakar Singh. This age-old meditation form is a really wonderful, purely spiritual
connection with the Power of God inside of us which we perceive as inner experiences
of heavenly Light and Sound.
- Institute for the Scientific Study of Meditation (Added: 30-Jul-1999)
- Kundalini MahaYoga: The Teachings and Lineage of Nityananda - Awakening the Divinity Within
This ancient practice awakens the flow
of creative energy called "kundalini."
As we learn to stay attuned to this vitalforce within, we experience a profoundgrowth that leads to the maturing of love and spiritual fulfillment in our lives.
Our practice is about finding that sacred space within where the individual heart is merged into the heart of the divine.
- Maharishi Mahesh (Added: 21-Jun-1999)
- Maharishi Medical Centers - offer prevention oriented health care through the Maharishi
Vedic approach to health including Maharishi Ayur-Veda, Transcendental Meditation and
cronic disease treatment.
- Mantra Meditation - Learn the Power of Sound and Which Sound is the Most
Productive and Beneficial
- Meditate For Life! - Bringing meditation into your life with essays, techniques, links, and products.
- Meditate Now! - Discover meditation for your beliefs and temperament. Free meditation
manual, assistance (E-mail, phone). Workshops, retreats, books,
alternative health aids. Relax, be confident and assertive, be flexible,
find inner peace, quiet troubling thoughts, focus, be courageous,
radiate love and improve relationships, be giving, be healthy, enjoy
living and be playful.
- Meditation and Yoga Philosophy - Meditation and Yoga Philosophy is a complete online email meditation course, covering basic techniques of meditation and yoga postures. Also covered are other practical methods for health and relaxation, a brief look at the philosophy behind yoga and the concepts of self-realization and enlightenment. Links to the ebook Yoga Health Secrets by Acharya Gunamuktananda Avt.
- Meditation from an Enlightened Master from India - Isha Yoga Center, a non-profit 100% voluntary organisation containing over 150,000 meditators in India.Its founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, an enlightened master has transformed thousands of people from struggle and disappointment to peace and fulfilment in India.His presence creates an extraordinary opportunity to breakthrough limitations to move into ones natural state of freedom,love and joy.His approach towards inner journey is scientific.The classes (meditation and pranayama)are very effective for stress relief,depression,hypertension,asthma,diebetes and other psycosomatic diseases.The restfulness given by the 15 minutes meditation 'Shoonya' taught here is medically equal to 2 to 3 hours of sleep.Memory,concentration and work productivity could be improved significantly in few weeks of practice.Classes happen Ohio,Michigan and Tennesse.One week 3 hours daily.
- Meditation Monthly - Meditation Monthly is a one year training program of twelve monthly lessons designed to help develop a regular practice of meditation without interrupting one's busy schedule.
- Meditation music from Ray Lynch - Ray Lynch's album, The Sky of Mind, is meditation music at its best, calming, but also opening the heart with rich evocative strings accented by soft Tibetan bells.
- Meditation on inner light & sound. - Meditation on inner light and sound as taught by the Masters of Sant Mat. Inner light & sound are the road for the soul to travel back to the highest realms, where it originally came from. "In the beginning was the word..." i.e. sound. And that sound can heard within your body.
- Meditation Teacher certified by Deepak Chopra - Primordial Sound Meditation
- Meditation with Charles MacInerney - Charles MacInerney teaches over 20 different types of meditation including: Zen, Detatched Observation, Mantra, Breath Awareness, Walking, Working and Eating. He offers ongoing classes, as well as workshops and retreats, and has instructions on-line at Expanding Paradigms.
- Meditation with Seed - Here is a meditation that can lead you to direct experience of your own inner world. It involves all of you, body, mind and spirit.
- Meditation, Sadhana, Dhyana ---- A holistic approach to mind - Meditation is like physical exercises for your mind. It is never late to create a balance in life. This site covers the basics of meditation and yogic exercises. Great site for beginners and well-versed practitioners.
- Meditation: Learn to meditate with Wildmind - A practical guide to working with your mind through Buddhist meditation. Includes many RealAudio guided meditations and offers personal coaching online.
- Meditational Arts - Complete guide to the Meditational Arts and the Exercises & Techniques
- Mental Yoga - Mental Yoga is commonly known as “Yoga meditation”. However I have avoided this latter
term because of its rather loose usage, which may cause misunderstanding that I am talking
about meditation in the usual sense — thinking deeply about a subject. This would be a
serious mistake because Mental Yoga is at base about achieving the opposite result, that is
bringing to rest all activities of the mind.
- mojoyoga transformational bodyworks - Breathwork, guided visualization and Sanskrit chanting are meditation techniques offered in private therapeutic yoga sessions and small classes, combined with Kundalini, hatha and acu-yoga.
- Mystical Reflection - We create custom-made spiritual meditation pictures using a picture of you placed into the mystical environment of your choice.
- New Enlightetened World - Celebration of one world of meditation.
- Osho Meditation Events (Added: 21-Jun-1999)
- Osho world Travel Nepal - Leading tour operators & travel consultants, meditation, yoga, package tours, culture tours, trekking arrangements, white water rafting, car rental and worldwide ticketing.
- Partners Within - Offering ten partnerships between our human and higher
powers. These partnerships use prayer to guide our
behavior and thoughts, and meditation to nurture our
feelings and beliefs. As we bring our human and higher
powers together for the benefit of ourselves and others,
we begin a journey to the Highest Source of Pure Love;
ultimately allowing us to touch the face of God.