- Adventures Beyond the Body - If you've ever wondered what might lie beyond the reality we experience every
day, if you've ever thrilled to accounts of out-of-body travel and longed to go
along for the ride, this fascinating, practical guide is for you. America's leading
expert on out-of-body travel tells the riveting story of his travels to other realms
and offers easy-to-use techniques to guide you on your own journey of a
lifetime - and beyond.
- Absolute Publishing - Experiencing Astral Travel: An 8 Week Course by V.M. Beelzebub reveals
simple tools to naturally achieve the out-of-body experience and
penetrate the profound reality of the Astral plane. Accessibly
structured over an 8 week program, each person can start from where
they stand and confidently advance towards the development of their
own out-of-body capabilities.
- afterlife files - Over the years i have been given the Grace of having,
somewhat like of Paul, to be taken by Guides, in my
out-of-body dreams, to experience places and realms in
the afterlife worlds, where we all go after we die!
On this Journal-site, I have some of these experiences
written up, so that you may read them. I add more,
from time to time.
- Akasa Web Site - Página sobre a projeção astral e bioenergias totalmente em português.
- Amazing Out of Body Experience - Learn to leave your body. Great FAQ for beginners at bottom of page.
- Astral Projection (Added: 4-Sep-2000)
- Astral Projection - Astral chat, forums and an online course. Articles on Astral Projection,
Astral Travel, Out of body experiences and lucid dreaming.
- Astral Projection - A Collection of Astral Projection, OOBE & Lucid Dreams Resources on the Internet
- Astral Projection Chat - forum for astral projection/OBE/lucid dreams.
- Astral Projection Guide - Astral Projection Guide is a Step-By-Step Guide to learn to Astral Travel. Visitors can sign up for a free 3 Part Mini Course.
- Ballabene`s OBE and Astral Pages - articles on out-of-body experiences, theories,
methods, and techniques.
- Beyond Body Consciousness - The site provides the means to explore reality Beyond Body consciousness.
- KOLINAR - The party animal's guide for how to have an out of body experience (i.e., enlightenment). Wild, wacky and wonderful!
- Matrix V: Quest of the Spirit - The Ultimate Frontier - Out of Body experience is just the beginning.
The most advanced work on the planet, beyond Robert Monroe and anything anyone else is making available.
- Mind Travel Plus - Mind Travel Plus is a non-profit World-Wide-Web site devoted to
Out-of-Body Experiences, Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming,
Remote Viewing, Near-Death Experiences, and other types of Mind
Travel. Related fields of study have also been included, such as
- Mysticweb - Free online Esoteric and Mystical classes. With techniques for: Astral Travel, obe's (Out of Body Experiences), Self-Knowledge, Alchemy, Tantrism, Enlightenment, Self Awareness, Initiation, Consciousness,
Awakening, Liberation, Astral Projection, Meditation, Intuition and info on: Gnosis and Gnostic Studies, the Occult, Spirituality and more. It also includes forums and chat.
- OBE - How do you know you are not just dreaming? - The OBE has a different quality to ordinary psychological dreams. How can you tell the difference?
- Out-of-Body Experiences - How to have them and what to expect
- Out-of-Body Travel Made Easy - A new unique process using MP3 files for transforming consciousness and achieving profound states of deep meditation leading to out-of-body consciousness.
- Soul Traveler - Taylor describes his Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs) with great insight and humor. Taylor
reveals how these paranormal events have impacted his personal growth and
relationships, and explains step-by-step how the reader can also experience an OBE.
- The Association for the Study of Dreams - The Association for the Study of Dreams is a non-profit,
international, multidisciplinary organization dedicated to the pure
and applied investigation of dreams and dreaming.
Our purposes are to promote an awareness and appreciation of dreams in both
professional and public arenas; to encourage research into the nature, function,
and significance of dreaming; to advance the application of the study of dreams;
and to provide a forum for the eclectic and interdisciplinary exchange of ideas