- American Yoga Teachers College - The American Yoga College offers a comprehensive education in Science, Art and Philosophy of Yoga taught by a
community of highly qualified teachers who embody traditional and innovative approaches to learning. Courses and curriculum are designed to preserve the integrity of the timeless teachings of Yoga while encouraging students to explore and trust their own inner resources. The intent of AYC is to prepare a new generation of Yoga teachers while offering a wide range of educational opportunities for experienced teachers and serious students of Yoga.
- Bikram Choudhury's Yoga College of India - A unique yoga series designed by Bikram, proven for over 30 years to do more for your health, body, and general well-being than you ever imagined; workshops, teacher training, school locations throughout the world.
- ClasSearch.com - The Learning Directory - ClasSearch.Com is a free, diverse searchable database and directory of recreational, personal, and professional enrichment classes, lectures, workshops, seminars, on-line learning, private instruction, volunteer opportunities, and educational travel. Topics include yoga, art, craft, computers, cooking, dance, health, language, martial arts, music, sports, theater, writing, and much more!
- Fitness Resource Associates Yoga Teacher Certification - Fitness Resource Associates' Comprehensive 10 week Yoga Teacher Training-Integrates ancient teachings for contemporary times with research-based information, anatomy and plenty of practice teaching time.Designed by Maria Baldwin, Ed.D, Certified Yoga teacher and Yoga therapist.
- Free Yoga Guide - Free iyengar, power and hatha yoga VidBook classes online - with text, photos and streaming video.
- Iyengar Yoga Teachers Directory (Added: 15-Jul-1999)
- The Pranayama Institute - A non-sectarian, non-profit organization dedicated to making available, at little to no cost to students, instruction in the practice of Hatha and Raja Yoga techniques of breath and mind control. All techniques, lessons, books, packages, and guidance are given on a strictly tax-deductible donation basis only.
- Aaron - Zen Yoga - A blend of peaceful yoga and zen meditation with a focus on breathing and deep relaxation.
- Absolute Yoga - Instruction available free of charge in your local communitites. Absolute or "Nirmala Yoga" (aka Sahaja Yoga) makes available the spontaneous experience of kundalini awakening without strenuous physical exercise. Just go to the URL and click on the World Contacts and find a center nearest to you. Telephones, emails and addresses are available for most centers around the world.
- Ananda Yoga Teacher Training - Ananda Yoga is a meditative style in the raja yoga tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda. Our level 1 yoga teacher training (4 weeks) is offered quarterly in Northern California's beautiful Sierra foothills. Qualified teachers from other traditions can enter our level 2 YTT. Both levels are registered with Yoga Alliance (at 200 and 500 hours).
- Annapurna yoga club - Les renseignements utiles et pratiques pour découvrir le yoga en Ile-de-France sur marne la vallée.Annuaire de yoga,exercices,informations et bien d'autres choses
- Anusara Yoga - Anusara Yoga & John Friend offers yoga positions that flow from the heart. Workshops, retreats, instruction, teacher training, videos, music & books.
- askyogimarlon.com - Yoga,Hatha,Leya,Tantra,Swara,Bhakti,
Private, Group Instruction
On-Line Info & Interactive Q & A
- Atma vikasa Center of Yogic Sciences - A research and study center for all yogic sciences.Caters the need for all
levels of yoga students- from basic to advance.
Perfection,relaxation and scientific understanding oriented system.
Has been recognized and appriciated internationally.
- Brian Buturla PrivateStudio.com YOGA Training - Private Yoga Training with Brian Buturla, RYT, Kripalu Certified YOGA and Advanced Pranayama Teacher
- California College of Ayurveda - Receive the many blessings of finding health, balance and harmony in your life through the natural healing of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is the healing science from India and has been practiced for over 5,000 years. Located in Grass Valley, CA, practitioners at the CCA Healthcare Center work to understand a whole person, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Ayurveda blanaces the five elements in teh body and mind through diet, herbs, colors, aromatherapy, pancha karma, yoga and meditation.
- Cardiac Yoga Teacher's Training Program - The Cardiac Yoga program is an internationally known training program designed to educate and train certified yoga teachers to specialize with cardiac patients. Participants in this 10-day competency-based program learn how to adapt the basic concepts of yoga and meditation to the special needs of the cardiac patient.
- Classical Yoga Hindu Academy - Teaching the authentic classical yoga of Sanatan Dharma/Hinduism: Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga and Jnana Yoga.
- Corynna Clarke's Teachers Training - Certifcation Programs in Seattle, Miami, California, Jamacia to empower healers and transform lives!
- Dayton Yoga Center - Kripalu, Yoga of the Heart and Yoga for Real People certified. Classes for all levels. Workshops, group and private classes by appointment.
- Dhaiyan Yoga Studios - Dhaiyan Yoga is a mix of Yoga Asanas taken predominantly from Integral Yoga with certain aspects of Ashtanga Yoga, along with Pranayama and Meditation. Yoga classes offered at the Studio can be tailored to accommodate the new beginner as well as the seasoned Yoga practitioner. We also offer group and individual instruction in your home or business.
- Emotional Yoga - Emotional Yoga is a ground breaking new yoga program taught by Bija Bennett. Emotional Yoga goes beyond fitness; it is the yoga of emotional healing and health, teaching you how to actively "stretch" your emotions and become more emotionally balanced, flexible, and strong.
- Escuela Argentina de Tantra - Redescubra la sensualidad y las emociones adormecidas. Un encuentro con el erotismo, la pasión, el fuego creador y el deseo motivador de la felicidad. Cursos y talleres.
- Essence Yoga - Essence Yoga brings the practice of hatha yoga to all in a friendly and open environment. Classes at Essence Yoga are a combination of alignment-based and vinyasa/flow yoga. Currently all classes are at the intro/beginner level. I invite you to come experience Essence Yoga, where you can connect Mind, Body and Soul. Your first class is free and I welcome all feedback.
- FIT Launch - Group fitness education provider. 28 hour certification program for begining instructors as well as numerous continuing education workshops for fitness professionals
- Hatha Yoga Teacher - Yoga Alliance and Yoga Midwest certified instructor in Bloomington, IN
- Heaven on Earth Yoga Institute - Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Workshops with Top International Teachers, Weekly classes - Hatha Yoga Influenced by Anusara (groups, private and corporate). Yoga Retreat to Peru - Amazon Jungle & Machupiccu July 24 to August 7, 2004. Professional Yoga Therapist; Shiatsu, Thai Yoga Massage and E.A.S.E. Karen's Kitchen Vegan International - Macrobiotic & Ayurvedic Cooking School.
- Heavenly Gardens Chandigarh. - Offers free shelter ,food, meditation facilities, and spiritual guidance to Saints, Sages ,serious Yoga meditaters and seekers of Samadhi, tranquilty , serenity,and calmness in natural forest near International Zological Park Chandigarh , India in foothills of Himalya.
- Himalayan Institute Teacher's Training - This intensive teachers training program is for aspiring and experienced teachers, as well as those wishing to advance in their own practice. In the tradition of the Himalayan Institute you will learn a systematic and comprehensive approach to teaching hatha yoga, and receive valuable feedback on your teaching techniques.
- His Holiness Srila Jagannatha Dasa Puripada - A realized master from the Bhakti (Devotional) Yoga tradition. American by birth Guruji teaches by example the glories of the Lord In The Heart as well as the experience of Prema Bhakti
(Love Of God). All are welcome to meet with him for his guidence or diksha (initiation) into the great Bhakti tradition. Please call Swamiji at 716-433-6322 or visit our SRI Ashram at 735 East Market Street, Lockport, New York, 14094, USA
- Integral Yoga Studio - Integral Yoga style. Each class lasts approximately 1.5 hours and includes asanas (postures), relaxation, breathing, meditation and discussion. Schedule: Thursday: 7 PM, Saturday: 11AM, Sunday: 9 AM. First lession is FREE.
- Integrative Yoga Therapy - 200 and 500 hour training programs for teachers of therapeutic yoga and professional yoga therapists. Registered with the Yoga Alliance.
- Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training - Join us for a week in early summer to dive in deep in a beautiful sacred setting in Southern Oregon. This is a level two teacher training in the Anusara yoga style.
- IYNAUS Certified Teachers Directory (Added: 15-Jul-1999)
- Jessie Chapman - Jessie Chapman teachers Vinyasa; Remedial; Hatha and Relaxation yoga and has three bestselling yoga books published by harpercollins. She teaches classes and retreats in Byron Bay Australia and Bali. She has recently released a book called Healthy Travel which is a resource guide to inspiring healthy destinations in Australia and Bali.
- Kripalu Yoga With Karin - Hatha Yoga for people of all ages, abilities, and fitness levels. Safe, balanced classes, workshops, and personal yoga training sessions offered by an experienced, certified instructor.
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram - The KYM Institute of Yoga studies to train people to become qualified yoga teachers. This institute, which is part of the KYM, conducts a programs for Indians, and those from abroad, on wide variety of themes.
- Kundalini Yoga Teachers' Training - Kundalini Yoga Teachers' Training taught by Ravi Singh and special guests. Kundalini Yoga, the art and science of Spirit Rising, is a powerful tool for excellence and self-growth and for dealing with the stress and uncertainty of these times.
- Living Yoga Dallas - Enhancing and expanding the practice of yoga for the community of Dallas, Texas through education. Providing an on-going series of programs/workshops presented by nationally recognized master yoga instructors in all areas of yoga.
- Lunarhythms Yoga - Bring awareness to the rhythms and cycles of the everchanging Moon, aligning them with your own natural rhythms. Discover the affects of the Moon and learn to flow with them while balancing, energizing and bringing peace into your life...
- Maharishi Brzee - A South Indian Tamil Siddha Master who teaches perfected techniques for thought manifestation and Enlightenment.
- MokSana Yoga Center, Victoria BC - MokSana Yoga Center's Teacher Training Program emphasizes how to become a safe, effective, and inspiring teacher, as well as achieving personal health and wellness through dedication to the path of Yoga.
Our program, one of the most comprehensive available, consists of 250 hours of training including classroom modules, home study, observation and assistance. Upon completion of the program, you will be able to confidently teach Flow (Vinyasa) or Hatha Yoga to all levels of students. One strong feature of the MokSana program is our ability to offer apprenticeship teaching within the Yoga studio setting, as well as ongoing support for those interested in setting up their own businesses.
Each module will be taught by MokSana Yoga Center's founder Jess Gogol with guest instructors in the areas of physiology/anatomy, yogic nutrition, Sanskrit, teaching methodology, and teaching ethics.
- Poway Yoga Wellness Center - Located in the serenity of Old Poway Village, Poway Yoga Wellness Center is bringing the benefits of Yoga and Yoga Teacher Training closer to home. Our main objective is to bring mind, body and soul together in peace, harmony and balance.
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - Whole Birth Yoga Founder Robin Sale will be offering a five day teacher training/retreat in Prenatal Yoga on Cape Cod Oct. 9-13.
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - Spring/Summer 2003. Rhonda Kantor, RN is offering a Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. A certified Hatha Yoga Instructor, Rhonda is a holistic nurse and a doula, and has taught prenatal and postpartum yoga for over 7 years. The training will be held at the Global Yoga Center on Saturday and Sunday evenings, Spring/Summer 2003.
- Sahaj Marg - The Natural Path Meditation - Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) is a simple spiritual practice based on
heart-centered meditation, and blends the material and the spiritual into an
integrated whole. In Sahaj Marg, an aspirant is inducted into meditation
directly, bypassing the preliminary stages of Pathanjali's ancient system of
Raja Yoga. Regular practice helps us connect with the spiritual essence
within each of us, leading to a balanced existence. Training in and the
practice of Sahaj Marg Meditation is free of charge.
- San Diego Yoga Classes with Laura - Laura designs her San Diego Yoga Classes to be the perfect balance of a stretching, stregthening, and relaxation. Classes are located near Blaboa Avenue and Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
- Silver Lotus Yoga Institute - The style of yoga studied and practiced at Silver Lotus Yoga Institute is referred to as "Svadhyaya" and is based on the belief that the study and practice of yoga is a profound human response to our innermost, non-religious longing for deep connection with Higher Consciousness. We feature teacher training and regular classes at our yoga center in Bethany Beach, DE
- Sit & Get Fit - I specialize in teaching seniors and people who spend a lot of time at desks or in stressful jobs. I have two videotapes, an Upper Body and a Lower Body conditioning program, and I was recently the featured fitness presenter at the AARP member event in Dallas, Texas. I have also been featured in two issues of INSIDE KUNG FU magazine and trained government leaders and executives in Europe, at the request of a consultant to Princess Diana. I regularly teach about 150 people per week in the L.A. area. My oldest student is 102 years of age, my youngest 19. I have over 30 years experience in Yoga, T'ai Chi, Chi Gong and more recent training in Russian health and martial arts. I invite you to visit my website to learn more.
- Smooth Yoga - Smooth yoga is a vinyasa style series of spontaneously choreographed poses using rhythmic & flowing music. Classes and workshops begin with "reverse breathing meditation," and end with a guided imagery relaxation pose. handouts of "quick stress relievers" using yoga stretching and breathing are handed out at most classes. Holistic health tips are intersperced throughout class, and a gentle neck and shoulder massage is included at the end of the shivasana (relaxation pose.) Instructor, 33 year veteran, True Alisandre, will travel anywhere in the world to communicate this unique gift of "present time breath and movement" via yoga.