- Ananda Yoga Cente - Classical Hatha and Kundalini Yoga, Yogic Cleansings, Diet and Fasting Therapy, Reiki, Teacher's Trainings.
- Australian Institute of Yoga Therapy - Government accredited Diploma of Health - Yoga. Australia's highest training qualification in Yoga.
- 1st Patagonian Center of Yoga Study - Founded in 1993 for Yudhisthira Maharaj Yogi. (Prof. Isidro Fernández)
Offers training about Yoga for complementary treatment of cancer, stress, vertebral column diseases, heart diseases, etc. Tao and Health: therapeutic Chi Kung practices; Tibetan exercises for health.(in spanish)
Fundado en 1993 por Yudhisthira Maharaj Yogi (Prof. Isidro Fernández) Brinda instrucción sobre Yoga para tratamiento complementario de cáncer, stress, enfermedades de la columna vertebral, enfermedades del corazón, etc. Tao y Salud: Prácticas de Chi Kung Terapéutico; Ejercicios tibetanos para la salud.
- 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association - International Directory of Teachers & Teacher Training Programs, in Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan.
- A Yoga Vacation In Beautiful Germany - For a most relaxing, enjoyable Yoga and wellness vacation in Germany, with biking, hiking, sightseeing and a real castle visit, try the friendly folks at Haus Sonnenstein, near Lake Constance.
- aacharya chandra has sharma- siddha yoga - contain information about yoga, meditation, samadhi and shaktipat mystries, tantra, vedanta, astrology, ayurveda etc. I am a selfless, non commercial, no publicity wanted person and work for the well being of humankind only.
- Abhedashram - Spiritual centre focused on the propogation of Yoga and Vedanta based on Patanjali's teaching. Based in Wales, UK, the centre also helps visitors practice the art of hatha yoga in order to facilitate and enhance their meditation practice.
- Academia Internacional de Yoga-International Yoga Academy - The International Yoga Academy of Yogacharya Dr Estevez Griego, Teacher and Master degree (Yogacharyas) Training Course in Yoga Education, Integral Yoga, Scientific Yoga, Yogatherapy, Power Yoga, Yoga Fitness, Dinamic Yoga, Artistic Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Yoga Sport,English, Spanish, French, Portugues and Italian. Academia Internacioal de Yoga del Maestro Dr Estevez-Griego
- Academia Yoga Kai de Argentina - Academia Yoga Kai de Argentina Director Fernando Maureira formación, profesorado de yoga y práctica regular
- Action School of Yoga (Melbourne) - Daily Iyengar yoga classes in a friendly atmosphere. Established in 1983, the school offers Beginners, General, Intermediate and Advanced sessions, as well as Yoga for Kids, and special workshops.
- Alexander Technique and Yoga - The school runs a 3 to 4 year full time professional training course in the Alexander technique with the option to specialise in the application of the technique to yoga practice. Student visas available for the course.
- Anusara Yoga with Barbara Luboff - Barbara teaches regularly scheduled classes and offers retreats, vacations and workshops throughout magnificent, undiscovered Mexico
- Argentina Yoga Federation - The national yoga federation, all the yoga traditons
- Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre - The only government recognized and university approved institute in India.
- Asana Yoga Center, Göteborg Sweden - Yoga kurser i Göteborg. Ashtanga, Hatha och meditations kurser.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Institute; Frankfurt; Germany - Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, regular Mysore style classes, workshops, retreats.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with Mark Freeth - Ashtanga vinyasa yoga in the Warwickshire, UK area. Morning, afternoon, evening, self-practice, full vinyasa, beginners' courses, 1-1 tuition available.
- ashtanga yoga - trained teacher in classical(ashtanga yoga); teaches people with health problems since last 15 years. also teaching Patanjali Yoga sutras.teaching in Mumbai, India
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher - Rob Lucas is an Ashtanga Yoga Instructor working worldwide. In his years studying yoga in both Canada and India, Rob has discovered a passion for yoga which he loves to see transfered to his students. For both current and upcoming class information, as well as helpful tools for your ongoing ashtanga practice.
- Ashtanga Yoga with Frank Hinrichsen - - Located in Germany.
- Ashtanga Yoga with James Critchlow - in the West Midlands, UK. James has been teaching the Ashtanga Vinyasa system since 1990. Regular classes, introductory courses, and special guest workshops.
- Asociacion Internacional de Yogaterapia - Medicos, Psicologos y Fisiatras Yogaterapeutas y Masters en Yogaterapia con cursos de formacion en Psico-Yogaterapia, Soma-Yogaterapia, Noustico-Yogaterapia y Yogaterapia Clinica
- associazione yoga e salute trieste istruttore carlo guni - Asociazione Yoga e salute
- Astanga Vinyasa - Mysore Style Self Practice - Astanga Vinyasa - Mysore Style Self Practice. Daily classes at the YTC - central London (WC1).
- Astanga Vinyasa Yoga and Dynamic or Gentle Hatha Yoga - Astanga Vinyasa Yoga (led and Mysore style) and Hatha Yoga classes and private instruction for individuals and small groups in London. Travel by arrangement. Please email for current class timetable and prices.
- Astanga Vinyasa Yoga training in Crete - Yoga Plus, Crete offers courses in Astanga Vinyasa Yoga, taught by Radha, senior student of Pattabhi Jois, plus other mind-body orientated courses togeether with a relaxing vegetarian vacation in beautiful surroundings.
- Astanga Vinyasa Yoga with Brian Cooper - Astanga Vinyasa Yoga Training and Retreats with Brian Cooper at Shanti Griha Retreat Centre in the Scottish Highlands and at the Edinburgh Yoga Centre
- Australian Institute of Yoga Therapy - Government accredited teacher training
- Australian Yoga and Meditation - Consolidate and extend your experience of yoga with our established three year yoga teacher training program.We connect with the Bihar School of Yoga in India guided by Swamis Satyananda and Niranjan.
- Australian Yoga Teacher Training - Nine month Certificate IV in Yoga Teacher Training in beautiful Byron Bay. Astanga, Iyengar, Hatha, Anatomy & Physiology, Meditation, Pranayama, Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Self Inquiry, Communication Skills, Adjusting Skills and more. Yoga Alliance registered (500 hours) Also - Two month trainings in Byron Bay and Bali. Yoga Alliance registered (200 hours) Six week advanced practitioner training in 2004.
- Australian YogaPilates Accredited Teacher Training Program - 51/2 months teacher traing Byron Bay NSW, Australia
Student Visas Available
Live on site, Share Accommodation available
Mountain, Valley and Sunset views
Complete fusion of Yoga & Pilates
- Avatar Canada - A powerful course that allows you to take back your life. Yes, with Avatar you can!
Avatar is now available in 64 countries around the world.
- Biba - Trained in India
teaches Power Yoga,privatly in your home or office. All Levels.
- Biba Yoga - Ppwer Flow Yoga. Detox your mind & body. Feel the freedom from within . private yoga tutition. Group classes. Biba trained with in india and with some of the worlds greatest teachers.
- Bikram and Power Yoga Brighton - Allie Campbell-Hill and Husband Dallas are Bikram certified teachers holding classes in the Brighton.
Allie also teaches Power Yoga for intermediate students.
- Bikram Epping - New Bikram Yoga studio in Epping, Essex. A 26 posture series performed in a heated room. BE strong, BE flexible, BE vitalised - come to Bikram Epping
- Bikram Yoga Brisbane Australia - 26 Postures. 90 Minutes. A lot of sweat, and a great time! Get fit, healthy and balanced while you practice Bikram's world famous series of postures in a 40 degree heated studio. All classes are beginner friendly.
- Bikram Yoga Noosa Australia - Change Your Life! - A$20 Beginner Special! 3 Certified Bikram Method Yoga Classes WITH Personal Coaching. Practice Bikram Method Yoga in Noosa, Queensland, Australia and Lose Weight, Reduce Stress and Get Fit Quick. Have a healthy Yoga holiday in beautiful Noosa!
- BKS Iyengar Yoga Centre Camps Bay - This fully equipped Iyengar Yoga studio at the foot of Table Mountain and minutes from the Atlantic Ocean offers daily classes for Beginners and General level students.
Classes are taught in a dynamic style by David Jacobs (Junior Intermediate level III)
- Brazilian Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training - 200 hour international teaching certificate in Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. Located 1 hour from international airport in Sao Paulo. Extensive curriculum both in theory and practice. Course duration- 1 weekend/month during 10 months.
- Brigitte Longueville - We offer daily Hatha yoga classes, weeklong workshops and comfortable holiday bungalows. Classes for beginners and advanced students include meditation, pranayama and asanas. Parents with children are welcome. Our facilities are also for rent as a retreat center. In Zipolite, state of Oaxaca, with a great view of the Pacific Ocean, you can find our small yoga resort. Clear water, golden sands and a warm seabreeze create a pleasant atmosphere for practice and relaxation.
- Bund der Yoga Vidya Lehrer - Europe's leading institution for Teacher's Training Courses. 4-week intensive Courses, 2-year- and 3-year Courses. Continued Training. All courses are in German.
- Byron Bay Yoga - Jessie Chapman teachers Vinyasa; Iyengar Style; Remedial & Partner Yoga classes/retreats in Byron Bay Australia. She has published 3bestselling books on yoga photographed on the Byron Bay beaches.
- Celebrating Yoga Convention Sydney/Uluru - Extend your body, deepen your breath and enhance your spirit at this unique celebration of yoga.
With over 40 intensive workshops, this International Yoga Convention offers you the opportunity explore a wide variety of teachings and practices of Yoga, with world renowned teacher Kausthub Desikachar from India, and a team of nine international Yoga teachers.
Through a range of practice, discussions and experiential workshops the convention will explore the Viniyoga of Yoga, an artful approach which employs the many tools and techniques of Yoga to bring out the best in each person.
Additional one-day pre-convention and post-convention intensives will be held in Sydney, followed by a four-day post-convention intensive on the Spirit of Yoga to be conducted by Kausthub Desikachar at Uluru.
- Center for Krop og Balance - Hatha Yoga, classic Yoga and relaxation. Massage therapi, face massage and face reflexology. Located in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Centered Yoga Teacher Training - Yoga Alliance Accredited - The training is spread out over a period of 6 months. The key part of it is the one-month residential intensive. Prior to that is 5 months of pre-course assignments which aim to elevate your practice and understanding of yoga.
- Christchurch Yoga School (New Zealand) - Hatha Iyengar Based) Yoga in Christchurch and Canterbury with workshops held around the country.
- Christina Brown - Hatha Yoga, Corporate Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Baby Yoga, Pranayama & more.
Life Enhancement through the teachings of yoga!
Yoga Source director Christina Brown has written on yoga, ayurvedic and natural medicines for the Internet. She is the author of 'Natural Healers Yoga', to be published late 2001, 'The Yoga Book’ due out 2002, and The Ayurvedic Year, due 2002.
- Christina Brown - Hatha, Pranayama, Relaxation, Baby Yoga. Christina embraces all aspects of yoga and believes there is much that can be learnt from each school of yoga. Stemming from her roots as a Naturopath, Christina has a special interest in working with individuals using yoga as therapy for various conditions. Christina has written on yoga, ayurvedic and natural medicines for the Internet. She is the author of Natural Healers Yoga, to be published late 2001, and is currently at work on a follow up book due for publication 2002.
- Contemporary Yoga - Comptempory yoga - Apply now for 2003/2004 training
Contemporary Yoga Teacher Training with Marianne Gabriel and Charlie Stevens. Contemporary Yoga is a style of Yoga that combines traditional practice with modern understanding of the body and psyche, with particular relevance to the western mind. The course takes place over two years; one weekend a month for 18 months, followed by 6 months teaching supervision. The emphasis of the training is on soulfulness, personal and group process as well as in depth practice and study. Based in Cork City with residentials in other parts of Ireland.