- ANUSARA Workshop in Kauai - ANUSARA Workshop
with Kathleen Hogan & Mary Romeu
February 20 - 23, 2003. Call or email for rates and reservations.
- Ashtanga Yoga Center - Traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Certified by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois.
- Dadashri. La ciencia de la realización inmediata - Punya Niruben makes you now realize the bliss of the SELF through an inmediate cience of Self Realization, AKRAM VIGNAN ,in only two hours without no meditation , rites or vows.
- Elana B. Free to Be Yoga - Childrens and now beginner adults hatha yoga. Private and semi-private lessons at your home. Reasonable prices, and very rewarding!
- Free To Be Yoga - Hatha Yoga for children and adults. Learn to relax, stretch and develop a new awareness of self and environment.
- Hatha Yoga with Brenda Thompson - Hatha Yoga (Levels 1-2), Restorative Yoga, Private, Semi-Private, Group and Corporate Classes
- Himalayan Institute Teachers Association - Dedicated to a tradition of excellence in teaching for more than 20 years, HITA offers a comprehensive and systematic study of raja yoga, leading to certification as a yoga teacher. In the tradition of the Himalayan Institute, this program incorporates study and practice of yogic techniques for body, breath, mind, and spirit, following the eight-limbed system of ashtanga yoga.
- Holistic Benefits & Services - Provides liability insurance to yoga teachers in all 50 states.
- Indy Yoga Center - We offer hatha and power yoga classes as well as breath and chakra meditation classes in northwest Indianapolis, Carmel, Plainfield and Downtown.
- Institute of Progressive Therapies - Indepth teacher training available
as apprenticeship and or correspndance course plus workshops and retreats in San Diego and international offerings sometimes
- Institute of the Himalayan Tradition - Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training in the Himalayan Tradition. Faculty is a living link with ancient masters and sages, and the core of the teachings is Supersonscious Meditation.
- Joyful Heart Yoga - Kripalu-style yoga. A gentle, yet dynamic asana practice combined with deep breathing and a strong internal focus. Meditation in motion!
- Midwest Yoga Conference - Presenting the largest Yoga Conference and Exposition in the Midwest, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Take Yoga Classes, participate in Yoga Teacher Training programs, do Yoga Workshops.
Learn from the experts about Anusara Yoga, Yoga Asanas, Ashtanga Yoga, Ayurveda Healing, Bikram Yoga, Yogic Breathing techniques, Yoga for children, Ishta Yoga, Jivamukti Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Yogakids, Kirtan Chanting, Kripalu Yoga, Yogananda's Kriya Yoga, Meditation, Power Yoga, Pranayama, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga for Pregnancy, Sanskrit language, Yoga Sutras, Tantric Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Viniyoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and much more!
The conference will be on the Campus of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Wed 5/31/2000-Thu 6/1/2000
Classes & Exposition:
Fri 6/2/2000-Sun 6/4/2000
- Relational Yoga - Discover the Teacher!
- Sahaj Marg - The Natural Path Meditation - Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) is a Raja yoga system of simple
spiritual practice based on a heart-centred meditation,and
blends spritual practice while managing
our day-to-day tasks.
Here in Sahaj Marg an aspirant is inducted into
meditation directly, bypassing the preliminary stages of yoga.
Regular practice helps us connect with the
spiritual essence within each of us, leading to a balanced existence.
Training and practice in Meditation are free of charge.
- Satyananda Yoga System Institute For Holistic Yogastic YOGa - we teach Satyananda Yoga System. Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, India. Bihar Yoga Bharati First world Yoga University
was founded by Swami Niranjanananda in order to preserve and regenerate the scope of Yogic science by combining acdemic and scientific methology with a spiritual vision and lifestyle. The Institue imparts acomprehensive yogic education , and presently offers a four month Certificate Course, a one year Diploma Course, in higher yogic Studies, and two year MA courses in Yogic Philosophy. MA/MSc. In Yogic Psychology and MSc. in Applied Yogic Science. In USA Institite of Holistic Yoga Satyananda Ashram, Miami, Florida will sponsor International Yoga Convetion at Crown Plaza Hotel,Miami October 6 & 7. 2001.
- SATYARAM Yoga & Reflexology Clinic - Distance Education Certification.
- Shree Yoga Studios - Anusara yoga for a strong body, peaceful mind and happy heart. Classes for all levels in NY and NJ.
- Side Crow Vinyasa Yoga - Ashtanga & Vinyasa Flow yoga for every level- beginner to advanced. Vinyasa flow sequence in order to experience movement connected by breath. The focus of our classes is to improve coordination, strength, agility and bring greater awareness to the breath and body awareness.
- Tantra Teachers Training - In California, Seattle, Miami and Washington DC. Become a Certified Tantra Therapist.
- The SRI School - A Gaudiya Vaishnava Bhakti
non-residential school for children
ages 10 to 16. Ashram setting in
pastorial New York. All veggie meals,
complete spiritual and academic
programs. Enrollment limited. Please
call Srimati Vrnda Devi Dasi
(Headmistress) at 716-433-6322 for further information.
- TMAA, inc., Togetherness, Mind, Anatomy & Air Yoga - R.Y. T. Teachers Training Program.
A certification program recognized by the Yoga Alliance. No previous Yoga experienced required.
- Whole Birth Resources Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - Whole Birth Resources was founded by
Robin Sale, Holistic Childbirth Educator, Counselor, and Prenatal Yoga Instructor. Robin developed the WBY Teacher Training after 15 years of teaching prenatal yoga and support classes with consideration for the specific emotional, spiritual and physical needs of pregnant and postpartum women. Our mission is to support families in the transformational and vital work of welcoming our children into the world with awareness, dignity and respect. Whole Birth Teachers offer ongoing classes throughout the United States and Canada. We publish and produce a variety of multimedia materials that serve to cultivate a deeper understanding and trust in the everyday miracle of pregnancy, birth and family life.
Upcoming training in Ventura, CA from March 12, 2003 to March 16, 2003. Contact Liz Sidener for more information on this training.
- Whole Birth Yoga Teacher Certification Training - Becoming a
Whole Birth Yoga Instructor
is a unique opportunity to grow personally and professionally while you serve and enrich your community. The Whole Birth Yoga Teacher Certification Training is open to all perinatal health professionals, childbirth educators, doulas, and yoga instructors interested in offering a complimentary, mind-body approach to pregnancy, birth and parenting preparation. Whole Birth Yoga Classes bring together elements of hatha yoga postures, meditation, self inquiry, and group support adapted to engage women in developing their own authentic understanding and trust in the birth process. Whole Birth Yoga Instructors provide a warm and open environment for women to support one another and to inquire together as to what it means to be bringing life into the world.
- Yoga - Therapy of Tulsa - Yoga Classes available at various locations (Hatha - Ashtanga - Vinyasa). Private Yoga sessions and psychotherapy available by appointment. Specializing in addictions - mental health - relationships and general well-being.
- Yoga From The Heart - Ongoing classes and workshops grounded in the Iyengar tradition. Private session, corporate classes, yoga for kids, and teacher training offered.
- Yogalign Teacher Training - A Method for Loving and Surviving Yoga developed by Michaelle Edwards at Mana Yoga Center. Yogalign is a safe, painless practice to promote ease in the inner and outer being. It teaches precise, natural alignment of the 4 curves of the spine, facilitated by deep conscious breathing. Yogalign is a
core-based awareness to balance the muscular and skeletal groups. Michaelle incorporates Hawaiian lomi-lomi, (self-massage) to open meridians in the hands, feet, face, head, neck and shoulder girdle.