- BodyMindWorkout - Yoga for stress relief, fitness, health, weight loss. Private, group,corporate and studio instruction on Pasadena, Los Angeles, Orange County
- Master Yoga Academy - Yoga Teacher Certification - Offers Yoga Teacher's Certification. 500 hours of training in one year long program of evening/weekend or daytime courses, or can be completed in one four week intensive or two two-weeks intensives.
- Absolute Yoga and Pilates, The - Located in Woodland Hills, California. We invite you to find Strength, Balance and Serenity with us - we provide classes in Kundalini, Hatha, Vinyasa, Anusara, Pre & Post Natal Yoga, as well as Qi Gong and Meditation instruction. We also specialize in Gyrotonics Expansion System and Pilates work.
- Ahava Yoga - Michelle Geft, R.Y.T. teaches Hatha Yoga to adults privately and semi-privately throughout Los Angeles and Malibu. Michelle also teaches Yoga to children in schools.
- Angela Calafiore, CYT - This style of yoga is uniquely different from other Hatha Yoga practices. Bliss Yoga opens the door to your inner dimension of consciousness and provides a core opening. It works to effectively relax the body, calm the mind and allows you to reach through your mind into the inner dimensions of your true nature that is bliss. Your sense of awareness is heightened as your body opens and you become more comfortable in your body as all of your aches and pains on every level begin to dissolve with each asana. This is a very healing style of yoga and even if you only practice twice a week, its profound benefits are long-lasting and stay with you for days. Serendipity Yoga also offers yoga presentations suitable for conferences, retreats, seminars and workshops.
- Ashtanga Yoga Center East - Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. All levels.
- Bikram Yoga - Santa Clara - Beginners YOGA - A series of 26 poses
- Bikram Yoga College of India, San Clemente - At BYCOISC we are dedicated to helping you get physically fit and strong and discover new levels of energy, vitality, and equanimity.
- Bikram Yoga Encinitas - The Bikram method of Hatha Yoga is a 26 posture (asana) series that has been scientifically designed to benefit every muscle, joint, ligament, tendon and organ in the body. It is a process that can reduce the symptoms of many chronic diseases and injuries, and is an excellent preventative activity.
- Bodhi Ren Yoga - Palm Springs Yoga Center. Classes in stretch yoga, Intergral Hatha, Ashtanga, and Kundalini.
- Brenda Thompson - Hatha yoga classes for beginners and intermediate students. Classes can be taught in a private, semi-private, group or corporate setting in Orange County, California.
- Cheri Clampett - Santa Barbara - Leads the Therapeutic Yoga Professional Education, a continued education course for yoga teachers and physical therapists that focuses on using yoga with people who are healing from illness or injury.
- Dana Yoga - Hatha Yoga that flows, based on Iyengar and Ashtanga. Suitable for all levels. Group classes, with private teaching available. Build strength, practice breathing, relaxing and meditation.
- David McQueen - Weekly classes in Sivananda yoga in San Francisco and the East Bay
- Denise Thibault - Certified by Yogacharya BKS Iyengar. General, restorative, remedial, and private classes in Orange, Fullerton, and Tustin.
- Diana Pipaloff - Classes are strong flow style, creating a powerful and beautiful stream of breath and movement. Based in Huntington Beach. Background in Ashtanga yoga. Individual private lessons available, as well as Auyrvedic consultations on diet, lifestyle and herbs.
- Dr. Corynna Clarke - Certified Tantric Therapist offers private sessions and workshops in meditative, sacred sexuality, healing massage and empowerment.
- Elements Yoga - Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Dahn Chi Yoga, Kids/Family Yoga, & Belly Dancing! Healthy fun for everyone, regardless of age, weight, flexibility.
- Erich Schiffmann - Teacher of Freedom Yoga - Learn the Spirit and Practice of Moving Into Stillness. Link is to Erich's teaching schedule. Erich's book and 13 of the core asanas are available at
- Erika Bauernschmitt, Certified Yoga Instructor - hatha yoga information and instruction,
schedule of classes in Torrance & Redondo Beach, reiki healing
- Escondido Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Yoga - Site has information regarding staff, classes, shows and other information on Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Yoga that is offered.
- FreeSpirit Yoga - Hatha Yoga with influence from Ashtanga, Iyengar and Viniyoga traditions. Retreats, Workshops, kids and teens yoga, Gentle, all levels welcome
- Full Spectrum Yoga - Full Spectrum Yoga is committed to integrating your body, breath and mind to connect to the self-realization of your spirit.
- Gurmukh Khalsa - Gurmukh has taught for 32 years Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Her speciality is pre & post Natal Yoga.
- Hatha Yoga Teacher - Sue Elkind has been practicing yoga for 12 years and teaching yoga for 6 years. She has extensive training with many reknowned international teachers and is now studying mainly with John Friend and Anusara Yoga. She is the co-owner of City Yoga, a yoga studio based in West Hollywood, CA.
- Inner Harmony - Yoga Alliance Registered, Certified Yoga of the Heart, Ananda Yoga for Higher Awareness and Meditation Training. Hatha yoga with an emphasis on pranayama and meditation. Corporate training formats available.
- Jamie Shaw M.P.T./CYT - Certified Kripalu Yoga, Mastered Degreed Physical Therapist,and Associate Director of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Westlake Village, CA. 91361
Classes and Private Yoga Therapy . Hatha yoga with focus drawn from Kripalu and Viniyoga styles. Specializing in yoga for a variety of special physical needs; spinal health, illness prevention and rehabilitation.
- Janet Schriever, Certified Yoga Instructor - Vinyasa Flow Yoga, yoga for beginners, corporate yoga, yoga parties, and yoga for seniors in South Orange County.
- Janet Schriever, Certified Yoga Instructor - Services include yoga for beginners to advanced, corporate yoga, yoga for seniors, private sessions, and yoga parties, in Orange County, California.
- Joe Love and yogaLOVE, private sessions - Joe Love and a team of highly skilled practitioners bring the heart inspired yoga principles of John Friend into their sessions as well as offer a diverse mix of Holistic Massage Therapies and Yoga Parties, all in the comfort and convenience of your home, ofice or in our private studio. Let us open your heart and share the beautiful, universal spirit of yoga love!
- Joni Consroe: Yoga, Meditation & Visualization - Joni Consroe, CYT from Samata International, specializes in private training and "Living Your Dream Life" workshops. Profound life healings often occur using hatha yoga, meditation and powerful visualization techniques. Gentle and transformational.
- Joy Yoga - In Encinitas. A slow deep practice, Sensing into self, Awakening to grace. Focus is on developing awareness, here and now. Beginners to Advanced. Includes posture, breathing, mudra and deep relaxation or yoga nidra.
- Katabami Ju-Jitsu Dojo - Academy of Martial Arts & Oriental Healing Arts, Yoga, Tai Chi,
Chi Gung, Meditation, Energy Healing
- Katabami Ju-Jitsu Dojo - School of Martial Arts & Eastern Healing Arts in Hollywood,CA. Yoga and meditation classes.
- Kineyoga - Kineyoga(R)specializing in restorative, power and emotional yoga with elements of movement,dance,pilates and contact interactive yoga.This combination is a unique practice into the authentic core.It trains the mind to explore, experience, change and connect. White Lotus certified. Teacher Training and workshops available in your hometown.
Anita de Francesco M.A. in psychology
Kineyoga(R) comes from Kinepathics(R)
- La Vida Yoga - Hatha Yoga classes (Ashtanga/ Vinyasa based) are taught by certified fitness instructor and personal trainer Lorayne Busby in West Los Angeles and Hollywood.
Free passes are available to first time students.
- Lakshmi Yoga Center - Offering Group and Private instruction in Hatha Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation throughout Orange County. Megan Bello's passion for yoga has led her to share the benefits of the practice with others. She inspires and encourages her students to see beyond their self-imposed limitations.
- Laura Morgan Yoga - Private and small group instruction in the Los Angeles area. Ashtanga, Vinyasa flow, Gentle/Restorative yoga, Transformative yoga.
- Lauren Peterson - Lauren Peterson is an advanced Ashtanga practitioner, with a strong Iyengar background. Lauren is regularly featured in Yoga Journal Magazine, and is the creator of the Yogi's Companion CD. The Yogi's Companion, is an audio yoga class, with a 22"x24" chart showing all the poses. It was chosen as an Editor's Choice by Yoga Journal Magazine
- Leigh Evans - Since 1985, Leigh Evans has practiced Hatha Yoga in the Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Vini-yoga traditions in the US and India. Her vinyasa classes focus on precise alignment, breath, and flow. Meditation and chanting are also included. She also leads Yoga and Performance workshops which draw from the Asian performance techniques of Indian Odissi Dance, Japanese Butoh and Tadashi Suzuki Theater method.
- Lisa Cahill---Yoga 24-7 - Bringing yoga into your daily life. Lisa teaches at Santa monica Yoga and at Forrest Yoga Circle. Private and on-site classes also available.
- Liz Mediavilla - Liz teaches an intense vinyasa-style yoga that is easily modified to challenge students of all levels. Students explore the ebb and flow of breath while learning asanas promoting a more a balanced approach to living.
- Medical Yoga for Healing - Taught by medical doctor in Los Angeles area. Hatha yoga postures and breathing techniques (pranayamas) to increase circulation, reduce pain, increase body awareness, strengthen the lungs, energize the body and learn how to relieve stress. Also including therapeutic postures for healing specific health conditions.
- mini yogis yoga for kids - mini yogis is a fun, noncompetitive, and stimulating los angeles-based yoga program designed exclusively for kids. It is specially designed to help children build strength, focus, and flexibility for happy, healthy, balanced lives.
- one light yoga center - Where subtlety and substance allign.
Located @1356 Garnet Ave. Pacific Beach
Come for the Yoga, Return for the bliss.
Svaroopa Style Yoga; Group & private classes. Also, private yoga therapy.
- Pacific Bodyworks - Nationally Certified Instructor of Hatha Yoga and Qigong. Also available: Massage Therapy, Hypnotherapy, and Nutritional Counseling.
- Personal Yoga with Rick Colella - Personal Yoga in your home or office. One-on-one or private group training. A very balanced mixture of Iyengar alignment and Ashtanga style flow with Vipassana meditation techniques used throughout the physical pratice. This combination incourages a complete and much deeper experience of Hatha yoga. We can work in a very gentle way, or do a vigorous, challenging series of poses. Your choice.
- Personal Yoga with Rick Colella - The best mixture of classical hatha, Iyengar, and ashtanga in the convenience of your own home or office. You can have a relaxing easy session or a vigorous sweaty workout. Rick is a gifted teacher who currently teaches at 4 major Los Angeles yoga studios. Call 213-212-5607 or visit his website for more information.
- Place of Balance - Anaheim - It is now possible to find your "Place of Balance" in North Orange County. We are a studio offering a full range of yoga practices. Yoga for strength, flexibilty, relaxation and weightloss. Pre-natal yoga, noon-time yoga, private sessions as well as Tai Chi Chih. We also offer a full range of workshops that change monthly.
- Planet Yoga - A 16-day intensive training followed by a mentoring program and test. Taught by Leeann Carey who has been passionately involved with yoga for over 20 years. An outstanding teacher training course that includes anatomy and physiology work as well.