- Rays of Yoga - harmonize body, breath and mind.
Classes are taught in various locations in Los Angeles by Denise Hughes, Yoga instructor, certified by Larry Payne Ph.D. from Samata Yoga Studio. Larry is the co-author of Yoga for Dummies.
- Sacred Movement Center for Yoga and Healing - Welcome to Sacred Movement Center for Yoga and Healing in Venice, California. Join Max Strom, Erich Schiffmann, Shiva Rea, Saul David Raye for various teacher trainings and workshops throughout the year.
- Shaktipat Meditation - Full Awakening through Shaktipat Initiation with Swami Steven Sadleir, Self Awareness Institute, in the lineage of Sri Sri Sri Shivabalayogi Maharaj and Yogiraj Vethathiri Maharishi
- Shunyata Yoga - Santa Barbara - Shunyata Yoga with Scott Blossom and Chandra Easton, teaching yoga asana, yin yoga, yoga therapy, meditation, pranayama, and Buddhist theory.
- Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center - Founded by Swami Vishnu-davanada author of the Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga.
- Svaroopa Style Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist - Maria has been teaching group and private hatha yoga classes in the San Diego proper area since 1999. She is registered with Yoga Alliance. Maria teaches Svaroopa style because it is a precise yet compassionate form of hatha yoga.
- Tantric Daka Certification Program for Men - 8 day intensive teachers training for men who want to teach Tantra to individuals or groups.
- The Friend's Way - Los Angeles - Adhyatma-Yoga-Dharma is the Way to Union of Your Highest Self with Universal God. (Adhyatma=Highest Self; Yoga=Yoke, Union; Dharma=The Way). This is God's Eternal Universal Religion as given to The Friend and practiced through Adhyatma-Yoga-Dharma -The Friend's Way of Self-Realization - a World-Wide Community, based in L.A.
- The White Lotus Foundation - A 16-day residential yoga training and teacher certification program taught by Ganga White and Tracey Rich. Instruction in "The Flow Series," vinyasa-style hatha yoga practice, pranayama, philosophy, mediation.
- The Yoga Center - Located in Redondo Beach, California. Beginning to advance yoga classes. Workshops, special events, and classical Indian dance. Affiliated with the Viniyoga Institute.
- The Yoga Spot - Offering over 12 hatha yoga classes weekly. Focusing on Svaroopa style Yoga. Also offering Yoga Therapy.
- Timothy Burgin, Certified Kripalu Yoga Teacher - Kripalu yoga is safe, therapeutic, and nourishing to the mind body spirit; yet is engaging and invigorating. The focus is internal: watching the breath, feeling the body align into the energy of the posture, holding the posture and moving deeper into the experience of yoga. We balance this with building strength, balance, flexibility, stamina and fun.Timothy currently teaches at Gold's Gym, UCSB, and the Goleta Valley athletic club. Timothy is available for private lessons by appointment.
- Transit Yoga - On-site Pilates, Hatha and Kundalini Yoga designed specifically for the needs your workforce. Privates also welcome.
- Urban Yogini - Elisa has experience teaching a gentle form of Yoga for those who are intimidated by studio classes, are nursing medical conditions/injuries, or are simply drawn to working more carefully through the poses. Elisa teaches beginners and more advanced up to Level 1-2 as well. She can be found at studios throughout the Los Angeles area, and is also available for private, group or corporate sessions/parties.
- Village Yoga - At Village Yoga, we offer classes for various levels of yoga designed to help bring the mind, body and spirit into harmony. Our classes in this ancient practice are taught by certified yoga instructors. Village Yoga is owned and operated by Tracy Dennett, a Glendora resident for 36 years. Tracy has been practicing yoga for seven years. She received her teacher certification from the White Lotus Foundation in Santa Barbara, California.
- Whole Birth Resources Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - The Whole Birth Prenatal Yoga teacher training is five days in length and includes observation, discussion, participation and practice of the fundamental elements of the Whole Birth Prenatal Yoga class. Whole Birth Yoga and Support Classes bring together elements of hatha yoga postures, meditation, self inquiry, and group support adapted to engage women in developing their own authentic understanding and trust in the birth process. Whole Birth Yoga and Support Classes also create and strengthen a needed sense of community and friendship among the participants and a forum for discussing issues pertinent to pregnancy, birth and family making. Whole Birth Yoga Instructors provide a warm and open environment for women to support one another and to inquire together as to what it means to be bringing life into the world.
- Yoga Arts - Fully equipped studio. Teacher certification program. Corporate teaching division.
- Yoga at the Village - YOgA at the village is committed to provide yoga to anyone desiring a tool for health and well-being in a peaceful, noncompetitive and nurturing neighborhood environment. Yoga sessions are a blend of several styles of Hatha yoga with beginning through advanced, prenatal and YOgA for Kids offered. Sessions incorporate postures and principles to develop strength, flexibility and stamina as yoga is an ideal addition to an existing or beginning fitness routine.
- Yoga Body & Spirit - Our studio is conveniently located in the heart of Burbank/Toluca Lake area. We have two spacious studio rooms, equipped with hardwood floor and yoga props. We offer various levels of hatha and Kundilini classes in a serene and charming studio setting.
- Yoga Experience Teachers Intensive, Kauai - April 8-15 Join Yoga Master Dianne Harman for this residential educational experience on the beautiful garden isle of Kauai. You will: deepen your practice, leave certified to teach hatha yoga, and enjoy building yoga community. Coursework will be held at a private estate and sacred sites. Fee includes gracious lodging, meals by a private, vegetarian chef, and tuition. We will cover: asana development,philosophy, physiology, psychology, therapeutic modalities, pranayama, partner yoga, chakras, sanskrit, kriyas, schools of yoga, nutrition, and right livelihood. Dianne is owner of two yoga businesses, president of Southern California Teachers Association, and member of the UC Irvine Council on Fitness. She has studied and received transmission from a number of Hindu and Buddhist teachers to teach yoga and meditation.
- Yoga Garden Studios - Yoga Garden Studios is a beautiful indoor and outdoor facility located in Santa Monica, CA, offering classes in Iyengar style hatha yoga. The site has information about Yoga Garden Studios, yoga in general, products, links and the ability to "ask a yoga question" to a qualified instructor.
- Yoga in Palm Springs - Hatha, vinyassa flow yoga for all levels.
- Yoga in the Hills - Hatha yoga classes for beginning and advanced students. Meditation groups, retreats, and workshops.
- Yoga Kingdom - Naader teaches on Mount Washington (LA) and Pasadena.
- Yoga Kingdom Sanctuary - Yoga classes, teacher training, holistic therapies
- Yoga on the Beach - Yoga classes taught on the beach in Venice, right by the water. All levels welcome.
- YOGA TEACHER TRAINING - INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED HATHA YOGA MASTER
BIKRAM CHOUDHURY OFFERS ACCELERATED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
THREE TIMES IN 1999!
- Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga on Melrose - King of All Yoga - M tv;
Energizing & Healing - LA Times;
Supermodel Secret - E! tv;
Teacher Training & Franchise opportunities
- Yoga to Go - Yoga to go is a yoga service for Los Angeles; we bring yoga to you. We will help design the most appropriate class for you or your employees' needs. We specialize in flexibility and convenience, catering to the particulars of the corporate work or home environment by offering classes adapted to location and time: in your conference room, break room, living room or even outdoors at any time, any day . We offer Iyengar & flow yoga style classes as well as pre & post natal, special needs, Pilates & meditation.
- Yoga with Michael David Stokes - Mike leads workshops in and around Santa Monica in a variety of topics including, Yoga for Men, Healing Yoga for Cancer, and Yoga Therapy.
- YogaBirth Prenatal Yoga - South Bay, Los Angeles - Prenatal yoga techniques and postpartum exercise for safe and natural child birth. Offering labor preparation workshops and yoga classes in Los Angeles and maternity clothes online.
- YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide - Internationally acclaimed training program designed to educate and teach certified fitness professionals a fully integrated mind-body workout> Targeted to improve health, athletic performance, and mental acuity in people of all ages and backgrounds, training is held in Hermosa Beach, California studio and in locations across the country and internationally. Sells yoga mats, videos, books, music, apparel.
- YogaFlava - Robin Downes' YogaFlava | A tasteful blend of the ancient art with pop music rhythms. A spiritual sport, the only competition is you, want a taste?
- Yogatiger Studio - Yogatiger studio is located in Palos Verdes. Classes are Wed. and Fri. mornings 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Private lessons available by request. Classes are small and tailored to individual needs.
- Yogatime - Located in Beverly Hills, Yogatime offers a variety of levels of yoga classes and workshops, as well as massage, to meet everyone's needs.