- N.U. Yoga Center of Chicago - Hatha,Iyengar,Ashtanga Yoga. We have been been serving the Chicagoland area since 1984. All of our 11 teachers have completted the N.U. Yoga Teachers Training Course. The Center is directed by Suddha Weixler. Some of our teachers have studied in India with BKS Iyengar and or with Pattabhi Jois. We also sponsor workshops and yoga vacation in Mexico and Costa Rica. In addition to our 28 weekly classes we also offer privat instruction and pre natal yoga.
- The Yoga Circle - Devotion to hatha yoga. Props, Iyengar certified/introductory classes every month/workshops/vacations.
- Darshana Hatha Yoga Class - Classes Just Across Illinois border in Janesville, Wisconsin. Learn to flow with gentle movements and stretches, along with breathwork to relieve stress and improve flexibility. Choose from a variety of yoga postures to create your own routine. This class is open to beginning and intermediate students. Instructor: Corinna Frank, certified in Hatha Yoga through the Kriya Yoga Temple, Chicago, IL.
- Dupage Area Wellness Network - Iyengar,Kripalu, Kundalini, Flow, Vipassana Meditation, Massage, Reiki, Hypnotherapy, and Labor Support
- Free Yourself - We teach simple meditation techniques for beginner's (and intermediate) to "free themselves" and relieve themselves from stress and the cage of their own thoughts. Classes are taught one-on-one or in groups. Classes are even taught online. Learn to "free yourself"!
- Light Star Yoga with Tracy Lynn Pristas - Certified White Lotus Foundation; teaching for over six years. Certified Reiki practioner. Introduction to Hatha Yoga, Ongoing classes, and personalized sessions. Call for a class schedule.
- Lincolnshire Yoga - Certified Hatha Yoga instruction for the community since 1994. Kripalu influenced blend of styles, emphasizing stress reduction.
- Lotus Yoga Center - Teachers Training. The Lotus Yoga Centre was founded By Shirley Walter in 1972 under the direction of Sri Swami Rama. In Addition to Certified Teachers Training classes The Lotus Yoga Teachers Association provides on going support for Teachers. The association has over 70 members and 40 Certified Teachers. Quartly Meetings and newsletter, Annual Retreats, On-Line Bookstore.
- N.U. Yoga Center - 40 classes a week, hatha, iyengar, ashtanga vinyasa yoga. Since 1984 serving the Chicago-land area.
- Namaste Yoga Center - Springfield Illinois yoga center since 1991. Hatha yoga for adults, pregnancy, kids and special needs. Integrative Yoga Therapy.
- Priya Yoga - Newly opened yoga school located in the heart of downtown chicago, offering Ashtanga yoga at all levels, vinyasa flow, yoga basics, and restorative classes
- Sivananda Yoga Center - Irene Dunbar, certified Sivananda Yoga instructor, offers yoga classes in pristine natural setting just north of McHenry Illinois.
- Spirit Yoga - Located in Rockford IL. serving the N. IL area also travelling freqently. For tour scheduling contact.
- Sweet Pea's Studio - specializes in classes for expecting and existing parents. We offer classes in pre-natal, post partum, and family yoga. In addition Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi and related workshops are offered.
- The Light Ones Meditation - We teach Foundation and Intermediate Meditation classes one-on-one, in groups and online. Relieve stress, gain mental and physical health and learn to "free yourself" from negative thought patterns with simple Transformation Meditation techniques. Helping those in Aurora, Illinois and the entire surrounding area.
- The Yoga Room - Iyengar and flow style classes. 20+ classes per week. Babysitting available.
- total body yoga - We serve the Northwest Suburban Chicago-area, helping provide daily, multi-level classes to both introduce yoga to new practitioners and to continue to challenge those wanting to stretch their practice. Our mission is to bring yoga to those from all walks of life – from the busy executive to expectant Mom's. We provide quality yoga which is friendly, fun and attentive to beginning students, while also being a destination for more advanced students.
- Trinity Yoga - Explore your full potential in a small and safe environment. Begining and continuing Yoga classes and workshops. Integrative Yoga Therapy. Email for a class schedule.
- Yoga To Conga Drums - Rhythmic flow-style yoga to relax and
rejuvenate. No props. Gentle and graceful movement
- YogaWorks - Beginning/Intermediate Hatha Yoga classes offered daily at 4:30pm and 6:00 pm. Quiet setting/mirror-lined, carpeted studio/small groups. Three sessions a year - Summer, Fall, and Spring.