- Anusara Yoga - Anusara Yoga: Where the human spirit magically blends with the precise science of bio-mechanics.
- Greater Baltimore Yoga - Full time hatha yoga studio in Timonium, Maryland. We are originally trained in the Iyengar tradition, but we recognize the teaching of Victor van Kooten and John Friend.
- Healing Yoga - Healing Yoga is a combination of ancient and modern yogic techniques aimed at harnessing the natural healing powers within us. Classes focus on calming the mind, to release stress, treat various illnesses, and bring peace.
- Yoga Flow - Instructor, Jayne Bernasconi, incorporates Kripalu, Iyengar and Kikram styles with her 15 years as a post modern dancer and aerial artist.
- Ahimsa Yoga Center formerly The Yoga Centre - The Ahimsa Yoga Center is an urban sanctuary devoted to health, personal growth and compassion. We offer a variety of styles and levels of yoga from beginner to advanced. Morning, noon and evening classes are offered every day -- drop-ins are welcome! Please visit our web site for information on special events, yoga retreats and our Yoga Teacher Training (200 hour Yoga Alliance approved certification program).
- Annapolis Yoga Center - Full time hatha yoga studio in Annapolis, Maryland. We are originally trained in the Iyengar tradition, but we recognize the teaching of Victor van Kooten and John Friend.
- Autumn L. Fenton, RYT - Certified Yoga Alliance teacher and therapist. Fully equipped bayfront studio in Ocean City, Maryland.
- balance Pilates and Yoga - We provide private and small classes in several styles, located in Rockville, MD.
- Bliss Happens Yoga, Inc. - Certified and registered Yoga Alliance Teacher through Integrative Yoga Therapy. Beautiful bayfront studio in quiet, natural setting. Small classes with personal attention. Drop-ins welcome. Private sessions by appointment.
- Bonnie Tarantino, Director of Yoga Programs - Bonnie is a certified prana yoga instructor and member of the Yoga Alliance. She serves as the Program Director for the Center for Healing, at Kernan Hospital. Her training as a Reiki Master allows for a gentle, dynamic and restorative yoga class. Students often go on to study reiki and healing touch techniques. Classes held at Kernan, Downtown, UMB and Timonium.
- Inchworm Yoga - Located on the Hood College Campus in Frederick, Maryland, we practice American Yoga. Yoga for everybody young and old, flexible and stiff - yoga to breathe, stretch and relax - yoga to help you get across your own particular leaf in life. Classes are ongoing so new students can start anytime.
- Inchworm Yoga - Located on the Hood College Campus in Frederick, Maryland, we practice American Yoga. Yoga for everybody young and old, flexible and stiff - yoga to breathe, stretch and relax?yoga to help you get across your own particular leaf in life. Classes are ongoing so new students can start anytime.
- Mountain Yoga Studio - Yoga classes in Iyengar style, plus massage therapy and workshops. See web page to sign up for email newsletter.
- Rising Sun Studio - Located in Ocean City, MD. Rising Sun Studio offers Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Tae Kwon Do & Body Positive in the only studio of its kind in the area!
- Susquehanna Yoga and Wellness Center - Newly expanded studio in Timonium offers Iyengar and more - from beginner to advanced, and YogaKidsTM as well. Drop-ins are welcome! See our web site for a current schedule, and information about teacher training, special events and yoga retreats.
- YAMA Studio: Yoga, Ayurveda & Meditation Arts - Yoga & meditation classes for all levels plus individual Yoga therapy. Low residency therapeutic Yoga teacher training begins each September(Yoga Alliance certified 200 hr through Integrative Yoga Therapy). The Healing Annex also offers Ayurvedic counseling, massage and acupuncture.
- Yin Yang Yoga Institute, Inc. - Yin Yang Yoga Institute of Annapolis, whose founder Hugh Eckert, a certified Kripalu teacher, markets products to inspire and educate people around the world to the healing path of Yoga. In addition, we sponsor the Yoga Information Network (discussion groups and information exchange) at our web site.
- Yoga For Moms - Prenatal and Postpartum Mom and Baby Yoga classes offered at various locations in the Baltimore area by Ann Israel, certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher.
- Yoga Heals - Instructor Susan Kramer uses postures, stretches and breathwork, in the traditional hatha yoga style, to lead students to a stronger, healthier body and a quieter, more peaceful mind. Susan teaches a variety of classes in the Annapolis, MD area.
- YogaPlus - In Bethesda and Potomac, Maryland. Traditional and modern yoga postures and movements. Plus Body Rolling, a system of self-massage for stretching and warmup, and for pin and stress relief.
- Zone Dynamics - Private and group sessions & workshops in Amrit and kundalini yoga, integral taichi/qigong, hypnosis, reiki, and weight management.