- Wild Women Yoga - Yoga for all PEOPLE, ages and stages. Find your inner wild person through yoga, sound, music, and even art if wanted!!!! I come to you for privates and small classes in your home or office. Certified through the Nosara Institute as an Interdisciplinary Yoga Teacher at the 200 hour level.
- Yoga & Meditation with Chip Hartranft - Since 1978 Chip Hartranft has developed a powerful integration of yoga movement (asana) and mindfulness meditation (vipassana). He offer weekly classes and retreats in the Greater Boston area and in Costa Rica.
- Yoga Family Center - All classes are drop-in for your convenience.
- Yoga for Growth and Healing - Kundalini Yoga for growth and healing with a spiritual approach for achieving your dreams.
- Yoga for Health - Townsend. Small Hatha yoga classes offered by certified instructors. All levels available. Try Kripalu, Bikram or Astanga.
- Yoga for Pregnancy & Mom & Baby Yoga - This site is for the pregnant woman & new mom who wants to experience the benefits of yoga. Carmela Cattuti LPN is a certified Kripalu Yoga teacher who specializes in pre & post partum yoga. Stress management and corporate yoga programs are also available.
- Yoga in Harvard Square - Offerring nine classes weekly, including regular group, prenatal, mom and infant, and women with round bodies. Introspective, non-competetive, flowing experience. Private sessions also available.
- Yoga In Melrose - Classes are taught in a Vinyasa style. Vinyasa flowing athletic form of yoga, Mediation in motion. Classes include an awaking of the body, poses such as Salutation to the Sun, Warrior, Tree, and variations off these poses, closing with stretches, relaxation and visualization. Classes are approximately 75 minutes in length. Classes are held 7 days a week. Levels of classes vary, call for level information. Pose workshop and Master classes held on the first Sunday of every month. Private and Semi-Private classes are also available.
- Yoga Passion - Yoga Studio & Healing Center - Bikram, Kripalu & Yoga for Children
Conveniently located in Danvers, MA on Rt 1N, 500yds from Rt 95.
- Yoga sahd'na - Yoga sahd'na. Nestled in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts, between Northampton and Amherst, Susan Valentine's studio for the practice and study of yoga is located on Route 9 in Hadley. All levels of practice are based on heart-centered Kripalu Yoga, influenced by Anusara, Astanga and Iyengar styles. Group classes and private sessions, including Thai Yoga Bodywork and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy.
- Yoga Therapy Center - Offering Structural Yoga Therapy training for teachers and yoga therapists. Workshops and individual sessions.
- Yoga To You - Yoga to wherever YOU are, in the metro Boston area. Flowing vinyasa style classes for corporations, schools, groups, and individuals. All levels welcome.
- Yoga With Helen.com - Visit this site to learn more about Corporate Yoga, Hatha-Based Strength & Flexibility Yoga, Gentle Hatha Yoga, Baby-yoga, Teen Yoga and more!! Helen Garabedian is a holistic wellness professional and certified yoga teacher who loves to help people find peace and love in everyday life!
- Yoga With Kerri - Hot Power Yoga Studio located in Salem MA. Ashtanga/Vinyasa style. We are located near Salem State College and offer student discounts. Privates available.
- Yoga with Patrice - Certified Kripalu Yoga teacher Patrice Flesch teaches mixed-level classes in a spiritual setting. Increase flexibility, relieve stress, build strength, relax and enjoy! Call before coming.
- YogaSandra - Classes in Hatha Yoga at the Taunton Old Colony YMCA, individual sessions for prenatal and therapeutic yoga at my quiet country home. Also Reiki treatments and instruction.
- YogaSandra - Teaching Hatha Yoga at the Taunton Old Colony YMCA in evening classes, also in individual instruction for prenatal and therapeutic yoga at my quiet country home in East Taunton. Reiki treatments can be provided in conjunction with yoga therapy.