- Center for Yoga, Relaxation and Health - Why settle for less, when you can go to the best? We are the largest yoga school in the midwest. We offer over 45 classes a week in Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa yoga and basic hatha yoga classes including Healthy Backs. We are located on the corner of Northwestern Hwy and 12 Mile Roads in Southfield, Michigan. (Conveniently located by all major freeways.) 248-296-YOGA.
- Fitness Rx Yoga and Pilates - Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Kickboxing and Weight Taining classes, and private and semiprivate sessions. Yoga Mats and Accessories available for sale.
- Inward Bound Yoga Program - Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we offer yoga classes and workshops in Hatha, Astanga, Postures to Sacred Music, and Yoga Dance.
- Namaste Yoga - Namaste Yoga offers over 37 classes a week in Ashtanga,Beginning Ashtanga, Basic, Better Backs, Prenatal, Restorative Yoga and Meditation. All classes invite students to practice on a walk-in basis. Class packages are also aviailable. Teacher preparation programs are based on currently formatted professional criteria as described by the Yoga Alliance. Namaste Yoga is housed in a beautifully renovated historical site.
- Bikram's Yoga College of India, Detroit-Metro - Michigan's first and only yoga school offering Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class. A specific 26 posture series performed in a HOT room. All instructors are rigorously trained by Bikram Choudhury, the United States only living master.
- de la Ferriere Center - Located in Wateford MI, the de la Ferriere Center offers yoga classes in the de la Ferriere tradition. Classes use multiple elements of traditional yoga. Beginner, Series 1 and Series 2 yoga classes are held in 8-9 week sessions. A yoga study group is offered through the organization.
- Ferndale Yoga - Iyengar influenced High Energy Yoga. Learn the relationship between habitual movement patterns and energy flow. Mediation, workshops, individual consultations, introductory and ongoing classes.
- Full Spectrum Training - Find beautiful, inspiring videos from Full Spectrum Training. Experience the union of Asian and European Systems. Yoga, qi gong, tai chi, ergonomics, weight training programs for adults, children and people with special needs.
- Rising Sun Yoga, Inc. - Rising Sun Yoga is Downrivers' premier yoga studio. Drop in yoga classes, instructor training, and yoga supplies are available.
- Serenity Center For The Study & Practice of Yoga - honoring the ancient technology & tradition of Yoga.
- The Yoga Place - seven instructors teach a variety of styles of yoga for all levels of experience. Yoga props, books, videos, etc. available.
- The Yoga Studio - Five experienced offering ongoing classes in Iyengar influenced hatha yoga, including breathing and relaxation. All levels.