- Center for Healthy Living - Daily classes in Yoga, Tai Chi and Chi Kung from beginner to advanced, teacher training program.
- Ageless Yoga - Hatha Ashtanga yoga classes, books, videos, t-shirts, and other yoga supplies. Certified instructor Richard Chandler leads you through a energetic mind-body workout for strength, flexibility, and balance.
- Body Prayers - Gentle Yoga and Continueing Yoga classes throughout the Northern Twin City, Mn suburbs with the emphasis on use of the breath to open the body gradually. Teachings are influenced by Pilates and Iyengar yoga style. Classes are meditative and yoga philosophy of health is infused throughout the class. Instructor, Hiyalah iNdiga is also a masssage therapist.
- Hatha Yoga in NE Minneapolis - Hatha yoga classes taught in the Himalayan Tradition of Yoga Science and Philosophy. Yoga Asanas, breathing techniques and relaxation for physical fitness and peace of mind. Mary is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 500 hour level and has been teaching since 1986.
- Heartwork Yoga Studio - Yoga studio offering classes and individual instruction for all ages and abilities; offering Iyengar, Kripalu and Ashtanga Yoga; childrens and mom and me yoga also; shop with yoga props, clothing, books, candles, etc.
- Institute of the Himalayan Tradition - We offer ongoing hatha classes, meditation classes, and seminars on wellness, psychology, philosophy,Indian cooking, and breathing. We have a certified teacher training program with Yoga Alliance for 300-500 hours credit.
- Mind, Body & Spirit Balancing - Weekly yoga classes taught in a relaxed and supportive environment. Each student is encouraged to move at their own pace and to honor and respect who they really are.
- Tree of Life Yoga - Tree of Life Yoga classes will bring you into an experience of the inner art of yoga. You will be guided into a quiet state through breathing, relaxation, postures, chanting and meditation.
- Yoga by Jane-East Meets West Studio - Yoga by Jane is a diverse blend of Viniyasa style Yoga focusing on proper breathing, alignment and the relaxed wakefulness of mind-body-spirit principles. Classes taught at Yoga by Jane lead to a deeper understanding of yourself both physically and spiritually, and a more personal connection with your world. Yoga by Jane is directed by Jane Reeves, who is a long-time practitioner of both Hatha Yoga and a wellness lifestyle. She holds a degree in Holistic Health and Wellness and is a certified Yoga instructor who has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. Jane has a reputation as a genuine, compassionate teacher with a flair for fun and adventure.
- Yoga Center Minneapolis - St. Louis Park Classes And Golden Valley Classes. Classes for All Levels.