- Body of Work Studios - Iyengar, Vinyasana, Kundalini, Ashtanga, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy. Weekly classes, beginner to advanced.
- Riverwillow Yoga - Certified yoga instructor, Ron Orcutt, teaches a class that will introduce new comers to the wonders of yoga, while challenging more experienced yogis. Classes are held above Jean's Healthway on the square in Ava. The studio is a beautiful 1500 sq. ft. wood floored room with many windows. Come find new levels of awareness with us in the heart of the Ozarks.
- Show Me Yoga Center--Try Yoga in Mid-Missouri - Experience yoga in downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. Group classes, private instruction, workshops and therapeutics are available in beautiful, well-equipped yoga center. We feature experienced Anusara affiliated teachers.
- West End Wellness and Yoga - Healing center in the Central West End offering classes every day of the week for all levels. Styles include hatha, kundalini, restorative and anusara.
- West End Wellness and Yoga of St. Louis - A healing center in the Central West End offering Yoga classes every day of the week. Hatha, Kundalini, Restorative, Anusara, etc. All levels welcome. Also offering chiropractic, massage and acupuncture.
- Whole Birth Prenatal Yoga and Support Classes - Whole Birth prenatal yoga, developed by Robin Sale of Whole Birth Resources is now being offered in Columbia, Missouri! Come and relax, rejuvinate, and see why yoga is the perfect exercise for pregnancy. Enjoy support and discussion with other pregnant women, learn pain mangagement, and deep relaxation skills.
- Yoga Gellery - Ashtanga and Bikram classes offered 7 days a week, located in downtown KC, in the crossroads art district.