- Alexandra - Yoga in the Iyengar Tradition
Alexandra was introduced to yoga at the age of fourteen. While she has studied and practiced different styles of hatha yoga, it is the Iyengar method that she credits for healing her chronic back pain from and injury incurred in 1984. She is a certified instructor receiving her training at the BKS Iyengar Center, Turtle Island Iyengar Yoga, The White Lotus Foundation and Kripalu Center. A rich yoga background combined with more than 15 years as a nurse and massage therapist lay the foundation for her teaching which is non-dogmatic, inspiring, humourous and compassionate.
- Court Street Yoga - Stressed? Fatiqued? Come to Court Street Yoga for beginning yoga classes that will gently stretch and strengthen your body, soothe your mind.
- Manchester Yoga Center - Multi-level Ashtanga and Kripalu Yoga Classes and Workshops for all ages and abilities. Parent & Toddler, Childre, Teen & Adults. Private Yoga Instruction.
- O2 Yoga Studio - Offering over 32 classes weekly, from Basic to Advanced, in Astanga Yoga, Vinyasa Style Yoga, and Pilates.
- Quest Yoga Studio - Located in Epsom (Between Concord & Portsmouth).Gentle and vigorous yoga offered for both beginner and more advanced students. Classes include, Kripalu, mixed vigorous and Astanga. Private instruction and corporate classes also available.
- Yoga East - A traditional school of Ashtanga yoga. Offering classes for beginners to advanced. Come rejuvinate from the pressures of life and awaken to your body's natural energy system.
- Yoga East - Experience a purifying sequence of yoga postures in the tradition of Astanga Yoga. The physical challenge of this practice awakens your body's natural energy systems and allows you to begin to explore the classical eightfold system for yogic living.
- YogaMatters - Hatha Yoga, for all abilities