- Compassionate Heart Holistic Program - Motivational Psychospiritual Therapy, Speaking, Yoga, Spiritual Healing, Spiritual Direction, Holistic Center, Counseling Services, Stress Management, Meditation Instructor ,Bereavement,Grief, Counseling, Motivational Counseling
- Devalila Yoga with Stefani - Nationally registered yoga teacher. 10 year practitioner. Yoga classes for beginner to advanced students, workshops and teacher training in NJ. Emphasis on breath, dynamic posture flow, freedom, knowledge, creativity, and awareness. Co-director of Soma Yoga Teacher Training.
- Integral Yoga Studio - Integral Yoga style. Classes are taught by a certified, experienced yoga teacher. Each class lasts approximately 1.5 hours and includes asanas (postures), relaxation, breathing, meditation and discussion. Schedule: Thursday: 7 PM, Saturday: 11AM, Sunday: 9 AM. First lession is FREE.
- Soma Center for Yoga & Bodywork - Soma Yoga Teacher Training includes classic yoga postures, advanced postures & variations, alignment & form, breathing practices, meditation, chanting & basic Sanskrit, relaxation techniques, basic Ayurveda,teaching & leadership skills, class structure, marketing, ancient Yoga texts, pre-natal yoga, anatomy & guided home study.
- Yoga Synthesis with Raji Thron - Yoga Synthesis is a Unique Integrative Approach to Modern and Classical Yoga Traditions. In addition to emphasizing the practical aspects of teaching, the course will give an overview of different Hatha yoga styles (Classical, Viniyoga, Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Kundalini) and foundational theory (readings in Ayurveda, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and more). Individuals will be encouraged to dive whole-heartedly into their own practice, tutorials, and experiment with what works for them. From assisting students with their postures and breathing to presenting yogic spiritual and health practices, participants will receive practical insight into teaching technique, methodology and style.
- American Yoga Academy - The American Yoga Academy Yoga Teacher Training Certification is a program which combines the ageless insights of Yoga with up-to-date advances in mind-body health, incorporating various Yoga traditions and Eastern philosophies. The unique Hatha Yoga teaching styles include Kripalu, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Sivinanda and Chi Kung (and ancient tradition from China used for spiritual development and well being). Three different options are available: Yoga Teacher Training Intensives, 5 month program and 8 month program
- Body of Light Yoga - Body of Light offers a peaceful space for the practice yoga in Millburn, NJ. Classes daily. All levels of students are warmly welcomed. Well designed beginner program. NEW - Gentle yoga and restorative yoga! Kids have thier own classes. Our teachers are trained in Kripalu, Iyengar and Anusara yoga. Fun encouraged.
- CGI Holistic Fitness - Dahn Yoga incorporates traditional yoga techniques with energy training. The class consists of 30 minutes of stretching combined with concentration and breath, followed by breathing and meditation postures and relaxation techniques.
- Classical Yoga Hindu Academy - Authentic Yoga teachings; publications. You have heard about Yoga, now discover what truly is Yoga!
- Dancing Foot Yoga - We at Dancing Foot Yoga believe that yoga is for everyone. Our studio, located in Red Bank, NJ, offers a full spectrum of day and evening classes in the Anusara, Iyengar and Astanga traditions in a light, airy studio. Our instructors are dedicated to helping each student develop physical, mental and spirtual well being.
- East Hanover Yoga - Study with a lifetime practitioner of yoga. On going classes, private yoga, and yoga massage. Corporate yoga, and much more.
- East Hanover Yoga - We practice Hatha Yoga (Yoga Asanas or postures,) Iyengar, and Kundalini through which we exercise every part of the body, stretching and toning the muscles, the joints, and the spine. Guided breathing and relaxation techniques are an integral part of the classes which revitalize the body leaving the student calm and refreshed with increased concentration. Thus you will be naturally happy. The happier you are, the more powerful you will be!
- EZYoga - Kripalu yoga & Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy in the Red Bank area
- Flanders Yoga Studio - Flanders Yoga Studio is available to everyone for the purpose of awakening consciousness through the physical and mental development of Classical Indian Hatha Yoga (Yoga Asanas or postures) which exercises every part of the body, stretching and toning the muscles, the joints, and the spine. The style of Hatha Yoga being taught at the studio is considered "eclectic", with a focus on Anusara Yoga. Guided breathing and relaxation techniques are an integral part of the classes which revitalize the body leaving the student calm and refreshed with increased concentration.
- Hands On Massage & Yoga - Located in Clifton, NJ we offer small, intimate classes . Kripalu,YogaSynthesis.
- Hatha Yoga with Patrick Fullan - Hatha Yoga classes for varying levels of enthusiasm. Patrick has been heavily influenced by Iyengar, Ashtanga, Anusara, Bikram & others. Patrick teaches each class according to the mood or atmosphere of the moment.
- High Point Yoga & Movement Classes - Theresa Bellettiere is a Certified Yoga Therapist, registered with the Yoga Alliance. She offers gentle, Kripalu yoga for beginners and continuing students. Also available are Mindful Movement and meditation clases.
- Inner Light Yoga Center - North Brunswick location offering classes with teachers certified in Soma, Hatha, and Prana with Igengar & Kripalu influence. Beginner Basics series, ongoing classes, private sessions, YogaRhythmics, and Thai Yoga Bodywork. Props provided for your use and also available for purchase in our retail boutique. Warm welcoming environment, heart-centered teachers.
- Julia Yoga - Julia offers group classes from beginner to advanced levels. Additional services include: individual instruction, workshops, corporate classes, and yoga retreats.
- Masala Yoga - North Caldwell. Vinyasa-flow Hatha Yoga classes. Creative blend of styles & techniques. Yogic Breathing for Stress Reduction. Private customized instruction, Restorative & Thai Yoga Bodywork for individuals with special needs.
- Monroe Street Movement Space - Adult vinyasa, Iyengar, prenatal, and mommy/baby yoga classes. All instructors professionally certified. Children's movement classes and free babysitting available during most classes. All levels welcome.
- Naturally Yoga - Full studio offering ongoing adult and children's yoga classes, workshops, yoga teacher training, children's yoga teacher training, thai-yoga bodywork, and tradition massage
- Nicole's Yoga Center, LLC - The Nicole's Yoga Center located in Garwood NJ. is offering 20 classes of Yoga for all levels, it was established in 1988 by Nicole Mode. The Center is open year around with daily morning and evening programs. Nicole's method of studying Yoga is orderly and progressive, postures are adjusted to meet the physical conditions and needs of each student.( Hatha, Asthanga, and classical Yoga.) Teacher training program and private class are offered.
- One Human Performance Center - Multi-disciplinary fitness and wellness center offering classes for beginner to advanced in multiple Yoga styles.
- Rizzieri Institute for Healing Arts - Courses offered in Yoga Teacher Training, Shiatsu and Massage Therapy.
- Robin Sackner, R.Y.T. - Yoga classes for your teeni yogini! Pre/post natal, kids classes, infant massage- The Teeni Yogini studio will open in Morris County in early February! Check the website for updates and Grand Opening Information!
- Sahaja Yoga - Discover peace, balance and joy within, through kundalini awakening. No exercises required (antar yoga). Meetings every week in Hoboken, Edison and Hackensack. Always free.
- Samadhana Yoga Institute - Samadhana Yoga Institute was founded in 1994 as the Transformation Learning Center, the center has evolved into the Samadhana Yoga Institute which provides various forms of yoga instruction as well as transformational workshops in a healing environment from a non-sectarian point of view.
- Sampoorna Yoga Classes - in Tenafly, New Jersey. Call for class schedule. Class allows each individual to reach (and not exceed) their individual limitations. Class emphasis: alignment, strength and flexibility
- Souly Yoga - Experience vitality, mindful breathing and deep relaxation with a certified and nationally registered yoga teacher, Isabelle. Private and group classes available. Beginners welcome. See my webpage for schedule.
- Starseed Center for Yoga, Shamanism & Meditation - Starseed is the northern New Jersey area's premier facility for instruction in yoga, yoga teacher training, shamanic studies and meditation.
- The Energy Center - Study at home for ten weeks "online" and then join us live for an exciting five-day intensive at Ananda Ashram in Monroe, upstate New York! Tuition is $1395 and includes room and board and textbooks.
- The Teeni Yogini - NJ's First Kids Only Yoga Studio and Prop Shop! Featuring Pre/Post Natal classes, Kids Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Birthday Parties.
- The Yoga Studio - DarEva - Integrating Mind, Body & Spirit - Located in the Red Bank area of New Jersey, We offer a peaceful atmosphere and comfortable space providing qualified and trained certified instructors.
- Wendy Green Yoga - World Class yoga at the Jersey Shore. PASSIONATE about Astanga! Student of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, India.
30 years experience
- Yoga Bums Studio - Yoga Bums Studio resides in the original firehouse of historic Rutherford, NJ. The century-old space has been lovingly restored with gleaming hardwood floors, high tin ceilings and an atmoshere filled with natural light and positive energy. We offer a variety of weekly classes and workshops taught by certified yoga instructors.
- Yoga Mind Body Soul - Andre Vazquez leads classes at in the traditional styles of Ashtanga and/or Sivananda. He also is a Certified Massage Therapist graduated from Somerset School of Massage Therapy.
- Yoga Vayu - Yoga for Everybody!
Plus - Prenatal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Private Lessons
Workshops - Drumming, Dance, Capoeira, and more!
Massage and body work.