- Ashtanga Yoga Shala - Ashtanga Yoga Shala specializes in Mysore style instruction in line with the teachings of Sri K Pattabhi jois of Mysore, South India.
- Bikram Yoga of Westchester - Bodhi Building, Ltd. is proud to bring you Bikram "Hot" Yoga. Westchester's first Bikram studio, YogaSpa offers daily classes, full amenities, dressing rooms, mat & towel rental. Or relax in our quiet room while awaiting a therapeutic massage.
- Deborah Medenbach - Beginner and intermediate hatha yoga instruction, meditation workshops, prenatal yoga.
- Iyengar Yoga Institute of New York - We offer over 45 weekly yoga classes and special workshops in the tradition of yoga master B.K.S Iyengar for students of all levels. Strength, coordination, flexibility and an increased sense of well-being are some of the benefits of the Iyengar method of yoga. Through the consistent practice of asana and pranayama (the art of yogic breathing) students of Iyengar Yoga are guided towards increased awareness of their own physical, emotional and spiritual lives. Students experience meditation in action, a state of being focused and absorbed in the moment.
- Jivamukti Yoga Center - With its unique combination of ancient and modern styles, the Jivamukti Yoga Center in Manhattan has become one of America’s largest and most popular yoga centers.
Jivamukti, which means "living liberation," is a method that combines a vigorous physical practice with an equally strong foundation in the ancient traditions of yoga, vedanta, and metaphysics. As we learn to reintegrate disparate aspects of self with the source, we find liberation and happiness and see beyond artifice to deeper levels of existence. According to the Jivamukti philosophy, this is possible even while living a modern urban lifestyle; Jivamukti practice synthesizes ancient teachings with contemporary life and culture.
- One Yoga - Yoga Classes in Brooklyn, New York.
Power Yoga as taught by Beryl Binder Berch.
- Sattva Yoga & Wellness - A lovely unpretentious yoga studio in the heart of midtown. We offer, Kripalu (hatha yoga), and Ashtanga style classes. Lunchtime 45 min. classes/evening and morning classes. Beginners especially welcome. Prenatal, gentle and vigorous levels.
- The Hard & The Soft Astanga Yoga - For classical Ashtanga & power yoga classes, national workshops, teacher training and yoga vacations.
- The Power Yoga Workout - A challenging vinyasa style yoga class.
- Yoga and Pilates teacher - Private and groups sessions. Working with Hatha and Vinyassa styles yoga, as well as Pilates machine and floor work.
- Yoga Connection New York City - Beautiful spa-like facility in the heart of Tribeca in downtown Manhattan. Classes all day long. Massage, body work and private yoga available as well.
- Yoga Zone - Founded by nationally known Yogiraj Alan Finger, Yoga Zone has been New York's premier yoga studio for over 10 years. At Yoga Zone, students will find a joyful practice that demystifies yoga, opening it up to all ages, all fitness levels and all lifestyles. 60 classes weekly at all three studios. Teachers training.
- A Guide to Wellness - Vita-Master nutritional Software - Comprehensive database with information on vitamins, herbs, health problems, nutrition and wellness therapies. .
- A Yoga Circle - Classes taught in Cornwall-on-Hudson, Central Valley and West Point, NY by Certified Teacher Carol J. Ward.
- A Yoga Circle - Yoga classes taught in a Nature museum in Cornwall, West Point and Central Valleyby RYT Carol J. Ward
- Adirondack Yoga - in the beautiful Adirondack Mountians.
- Agatsu Yoga - Offering interdisciplinary Yoga classes 6 days a week. All levels are welcome, call for schedule, stop by for FREE trial!
- Amba Yoga Center - Hatha Yoga Classes in the tradition of BKS Iyengar. Some Vinyasa Classes available. Small classes for personal attention. Private Instruction and Yoga Therapy, a client centered form of bodywork using assisted yoga postures is available by appointment.
- Anahata Yoga Teacher Training - In the Yogic tradition the Anahata chakra, the heart chakra, is the balancing point where mind, body, and spirit fully integrate. According to divine spiritual wisdom, it is in the HEART where we find TRUTH, it is where we transmute imbalances into spiritual gold. Central to Anahata Yoga is the heart, as a well of compassion, non-judgement, and Source of the Divine Teacher Within. With technology synthesized from a variety of disciplines, Anahata Yoga will help students develop a deeper connection to their Divine Teacher within in order to transform unconscious behaviour patterns and habits that keep us from living the fullest expression of our Divine nature.
- Anja Yoga - Valentino Yoga in NYC - Yoga system designed to attain maximum flexibility.
- Ashtanga of New Paltz - Ashtanga classes seven days a week.
All levels. Located at the foot
of New Paltz, N.Y.
- Ashtanga of New Paltz - Ashtanga yoga classes seven days a week. Located at the foot of New Paltz this yoga studio offers training in the full Primary series as well as basic classes.
- Astanga Yoga NYC - Astanga Yoga School in Manhattan, NY with Sri Manju Jois as Director. Traditional Mysore Style and Led classes are offered..
- Ayurveda Yoga - The Queens Yoga Institute offers classes in Ayurveda Yoga, Hatha, Astanga, Prenatal & Hot Vinyasa. Internationally trained certified teachers and consultants. 2 studios, hot room, shower & licensed massage located in central Queens.
- Ayurveda Yoga - The Queens Yoga Institute offers classes 7 days a week. 2 ambient rooms, Hatha, hot yoga, Astanga. Ayurveda Consultations & Bodywellness. Licensed massage therapy. Teacher Training Programs.
- Bateman Institute - Yoga, Qigong, Professional training, Mediation, Natural Childbirth, Shiatsu.
- Bay Ridge Hatha Yoga - We offer Yoga classes for small groups based on Integral Yoga approach. Postures, breathing, relaxation, meditation. Particular attention is paid to safe practice and individual approach. Certified instructors.
- Bikram Yoga at Mt. Kisco - YogaSpa is proud to announce the opening of it's new Bikram Studio in Mt. Kisco. This physically challenging, invigorating yoga is done in a heated room.
- Blue Moon Yoga Studio - Blue Moon Yoga Studio offers a veriety of Woman and co-ed Yoga and Pilates classes in a soothing enviroment.
Located in BKLYN NY, Blue Moon Yoga Studio also offers private yoga therapy session for children and young adults with special needs (autism, ADD, CP, DS and astman)
- Blur Moon Yoga - Premier yoga studio in NJ. Marissa Jakubik offers integrated classes with an influence of hatha, vinyasa, kripalu and sivananda styles.Prenatal, and kids yoga.
- Bronx Yoga Center - Prema Yoga - Bronx Yoga Teacher, teaching group classes.
- Children's and Pre-natal Yoga Teacher Training - Radiant Child Yoga Program (RCYP) is a certification program for teaching yoga teachers, school teachers, parents and all others who are interested in learning how to teach children yoga. RCYP, was developed by Shakta Kaur Khalsa, whose vision of sharing the benefits of yoga with children all around the world was the creative spark that initiated the program.
Radiant Child Yoga Program (RCYP): This 8-hour course includes: a teacher handbook, a CD of children's yoga songs, Shakta Kaur Khalsa's book, Fly Like A Butterfly, a certificate of course completion, and the opportunity to be listed as a children's yoga teacher on this website.
- Danielle Ryan, RYT & Reiki Master - Danielle is a Vinyasa trained registered Yoga Alliance teacher. Having studied both Iyengar & Vinyasa ofr the past 4 years, she brings her total dedication to her students & teaches from her heart.
Danielle teaches in a few different studios around manhatten but loves to give private classes in your own home.
She is also a certified Reiki Master, working from her Office in the Soho Professional Health Center.
- Dhyani Yoga - Private hatha yoga instruction for all levels of practitioners meeting therapeutic, rehabilitative or strenth building needs. Additional services provided at Dhyani, Inc include psychotherapy and Reiki. Manhattan locations for regular instruction, training/workshops on specialized topics nationally and internationally also provided. Services and products at Dhyani provide easily integrative tools to help individuals discover their truth, reach life goals and attain transformation to the highest potential.
- Donna Davidge (Amrita) - Private or groups - NYC, N. Maine, historic retreat in N. Maine.
- Down to Earth Yoga - An interdisciplinary yoga studio. Small classes, comprehensive training in the traditional eight fold path. Nationally certified teachers.
- East Meets West Yoga - East Meets West Yoga is committed to providing high quality yoga instruction in a warm, inviting and supportive environment. We teach at two fully equipped studios: Lexington Avenue in Buffalo, NY and Northeast Holistic in Williamsville, NY
- Edward Getman, Yoga Therapist & Instructor - offering group classes, workshops, and private sessions in rochester, ny
- Free To Be Yoga: Yoga for Children - Fun yoga for children. Private & Semi-private lessons given at your home. Birthday parties too!
- Harlem Heights Hatha Yoga - Hatha Yoga Workshop in the heart of Harlem.
Beg/Intermediate classes at the National Black Theater (125th and 5th)
- Harlem Yoga Workshop - Beginning and Open Level Hatha Yoga in a soulful flow style.
- Hatha Yoga at Aikido of Westchester - Hatha Yoga every Saturday Morning at 8:45 AM.
- Himalayan Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy, New York - Classes in Meditation, Hatha Yoga and Pranayama for all levels are offered. The Institute provides a haven of peace and serenity for stressed New Yorkers. Workshops and weekend seminars are offered also at the Institute Headquarters located three hours away in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
- Integral Yoga Style Hatha Classes - This class welcomes all ages, all levels of experience and degrees of body flexibility. We will not seek beautiful poses or vigorous exercise but rather a more serence suppleness and deeper appreciation for what can come with a calm and integrated mind and body. Join us at "Instant Karma" in Rockville Centre, N.Y.
- Irene Pastore, Certified Maternity Yoga Instructor - Private Prenatal Yoga instruction in your home. Postures and exercises for the pregnant body. Prepare for labor and birth..Strengthen birthing muscles. Gentle postures to help you relax, release stress and get ready for the big day! For expectant Moms in New York City.
- Jai Yoga New York City - Jai Yoga School at Lincoln Center.
Ashtanga, Anusara, Viniyoga, Vinyasa Classes for all levels and ages
- JAYA YOGA - Over 30 Hatha Yoga classes per week in a warm and friendly neighborhood setting in the Park Slope / Windsor Terrace area of Brooklyn.
- Jen Tidball - Jen Tidball - Private and group Hatha Yoga Instruction. Information about practicing yoga in New York City.
- Just Back From India - Hatha Yoga for All Levels - Hatha Yoga with Niranjan Ron Zisa "…Niranjan has been teaching students to achieve inner peace by practicing poses, chants and meditation."
…Time out New Tork... All classes taught by Niranjan Ron Zisa who recently returned from studying throughout India. Niranjan has been certified and teaching at Integral Yoga Institute™ (IYI) and privately for 7 years.
- Kripalu Yoga classes - Offering Kripalu Yoga classes year round throughout Onondaga County. Also offering workshops and demonstrations.