- Erin Bailey - Charlotte, NC - Has taught Iyengar yoga at the Yoga Center in Charlotte, NC since 1998. Studies with Manouso Manos and Felicity Green.
- Joy Yoga Studio - Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Yoga classes 7 days a week. Weekend workshops, and Prenatal yoga. Certified instructors
- The Yoga Loft - The Yoga Loft Yoga Center offers a variety of yoga classes, teachers and styles. Experience teacher training, workshops, events and retreats with director Mary Kay West.
- A Yoga Studio / Felicia Lewis - Certified Yoga & Acu-Yoga Instructor received her yoga certification from Esther Meyers whose work is based of the teachings of Vanda Scaravelli and her acu-yoga certification from Michael Gach, founder of the Acupressure Institute of America. Felicia has studied with and is influenced by the yoga of Rodney Yee, Nischala Joy Devi, Angela & Victor, Rod Stryker, and Donna Farhi. Felicia's yoga instruction integrates breath awareness, body alignment, yoga postures and relaxation techniques.
- Anahata Healing Center Yoga Studio - Gentle hatha yoga classes offered to students of all levels, pregnant women, and children. All classes taught by Jennifer Farrior, owner and creator of Anahata Healing Center. Jennifer trained with Esther Meyers. Acupuncture, T'ai Chi, and massage therapy are also available on site.
- Anahata Healing Center Yoga Studio - Gentle hatha yoga classes for students of all levels, pregnant women, and children. All classes taught personally by the center's creator/owner, Jennifer Farrior. Jennifer trained with Esther Meyers.
- Balance Yoga - Balance Yoga gently guides you as you learn to integrate breathing, simple body movements, and meditation into your daily life. In Raleigh and Cary, contact Larry & Diane Korte, certified yoga instructors.
- Bodhi Tree Yoga & Pilates Studio - Located in Charlotte, we offer yoga & pilates classes 7 days a week. Come try our Kundalini, Anusara, Integral, Kripalu, Atma and Pregnancy yoga classes. We also offer teacher training about once per year.
- Bri Maya Tiwari - Wise Earth School of Ayurveda - Offering classes in a unique course of Vedic yoga called the Healing Pass
- Brittany Hewitt - Charlotte Yoga - Brittany has been in the fitness business for 23 years. She has studied extensively with Brian Kest, completed teacher training sessions with David Swenson for both the primary and intermediate series of Ashtanga yoga. Brittany has also studied in-depth with Richard Freeman and Rod Stryker.
- Cindy Dollar, Certified Iyengar Yoga Instructor - Cindy Dollar is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Instructor in Asheville NC. Cindy also teaches yoga classes and yoga teacher training workshops in Knoxville, TN and throughout the Southeast USA.
- Hatha Yoga Teacher - NaturaLife Herbal Center offers Polarity yoga, Flexible Strengh from Reebok and Hatha Yoga Classes
- Joe Furman - Joe brings an interdisciplinary style to his teaching, blending selected postures and flows from well known and not so well known styles of yoga. Various locations.
- Joe Furman - Vinyasa Yoga - Vinyasa and partner yoga in various locations. Reflecting over many years of practice, joe brings an interdisciplinary style to his teaching, blending selected postures and flows from well known and not so well known styles of yoga.
- Joe Furman, RYT - Vinyasa and Partner Yoga classes & workshops. Individuals and groups. Certified in Interdisciplinary Yoga.
- Judith Valerie Yoga - Judith Valerie, M.A. teaches Yoga in Raleigh NC. She is an educator with 25 years teaching experience in Britain and the United States. She has been developing her creative, spiritual practices since 1975 and has taught yoga as a path of healing since 1980.
- Judith Valerie's Yoga - Yoga classes and workshops in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Gary Halperin - Yoga and Meditation Services offered by Gary Halperin in the Greensboro, NC area. Also available is Deep Yoga & Meditation audiotape.
- North Carolina School of Yoga - 240 hour Inter-Disciplinary teacher training and certification.
- Phyllis Rollins - Charlotte, NC - Iyengar Yoga
Director- The Yoga Center, Charlotte, NC
IYNAUS Certified - Introductory Level II
- Pilates The Form Cary, NC - Pilates mat and equiptment sessions. Avalible nights and weekends.
- Raleigh Yoga Center - Raleigh's oldest and finest yoga school. Daytime and evening classes in the Iyengar tradition. Compassionate bodywork therapies: Massage, Cranio-Sacral, Acupressure.
- Red Elephant Yoga - Gentle and ongoing yoga in Fuquay-Varina,NC. Emphasis on increasing flexibility, mobility and breath awareness. Good for all ages and sizes. Private classes also available.
- Red Elephant Yoga - Charlotte Ranz, RYT, offers public classes and individual yoga sessions in the Fuquay-Varina area. Contact her today to create a program that works for you!
- Sarah Faircloth - Charlotte Yoga - Sarah was first introduced to yoga and Eastern philosophy as a child. While earning her BA in Psychology, she studied Power yoga with Tracy Bogart. She has trained with David Swenson in Ashtanga yoga and is working towards certification in John Friend's Anusara yoga.
- Sunrise Yoga Studio in Clemmons, NC - Classes are available for beginners and experienced students. Class times include mornings, lunchtime, evenings, and weekends. Workshops held monthly.
- Teacher Training Certification - Iyengar Certified led classes, Yoga Alliance registered
- Yoga Studio at Highland Lake Inn - Public and private classes, all levels.
Iyengar influenced, but eclectic, including "Power Yoga" and "5 Tibetan Rites"
Location is a small, beautiful, country retreat hotel. Large organic gardens, geese, lake, peacock.
- YOGACRAFT- Asheville - Yogacraft offers classes, workshops, and private yoga therapy. We work with children and elders, the chronicly and termianlly ill, athletes and executives. Let us help you create a practice to meet the changing needs of your body, mind and spririt.
- Yogatopia - Heated studio featuring Power Vinyasa Yoga, Hot Yoga and Prenatal.
- Yogaventure - Leslie Horton - Leslie is a certified teacher offering gentle yoga classes in the Kripalu style known as meditation-in-motion. Raleigh area.