- Arjuna Movement Arts - Weekly classes in Kripalu and Ashtanga styles. Emphasis on Body Mapping, which is a way to increase efficiency of movement through improving one's understanding of accurate anatomical information. Dianne focusses on this process in our most popular yoga workshop, Experiential Anatomy for Yoga Practitioners, which she presents throughout Ohio and the Midwest. Various workshops on such topics as Qigong, Sanskrit, and Movement for Larger Women are offered in our studio in Columbus. Our Store has videos, books & music as well as a full line of yoga props.
- Atma Center - Teaching classical yoga in the tradition of Sivananda based on Bihar School of Yoga. Levels 1-6, Yoga Kids, Prenatal Yoga, Yoga Teacher Training consistent with the standards of Yoga Alliance.
- Bhumi's Yoga Teacher Training Cerification Program - The first and only yoga school in Ohio with its own teacher training program nationally recognized by the Yoga Alliance at both the 200 hour and 500 hour levels. Director Bhumi (Harriet) Russell, has trained hundreds of yoga teachers as former Program Director at Kripalu Center, but now uses her own program to train small groups of less than 18 at her own school in Ohio. She blends well the East with the West without losing the depth of the fundamental principles and applications of yoga. Full description of course and details available upon request.
- Body Wisdom Yoga and Bodywork - We offer gentle yoga classes Wednesday and Saturday from 10:30-12:00. Private yoga therapy and bodywork sessions by appointment. Located in Hudson, Ohio.
- Cleveland Yoga - Patty McPhillips, certified yoga therapist and teacher for over 10 years. Offers mixed level hatha yoga in Euclid, Wickliffe, Willoughby, Concord and Mentor for the general public. Gentle and modified yoga offered for special populations.
- Dancing Fire Yoga - "The Healing Path of Yoga" Founded in 1994, our mission statement is to help students realize that they have the power within to change themselves and the world for the better. Yoga Teacher Training, Workshops, Group and Private Classes available. Kripalu, Yoga of the Heart and Yoga for Real People certified.
- Dayton Yoga Center - We offer a variety of classes to meet the needs of the individual. All instructors are certified in complience with the National Yoga Alliance standards. We have a registered 200 hour Yoga Teacher training Program, workshops, private classes, drumming circles and much more. This is Real yoga for real people.
- Gamaya Yoga - Gentle Hatha yoga style offered in Euclid, Ohio. All levels.
- Jenni R Harris - Jenni's hatha yoga classes are a mixture of her experiences with iyengar, power yoga, ashtanga, sivananda and anusara styles of hatha yoga. See web site for class locations and times. All levels welcome.
- Kit Spahr Yoga - Yoga classes offered several times a week in the Columbus, Ohio area. Styles taught include Hatha, Yin and Kundalini. Kit's balanced approach emphasizes basic yoga postures, breath work, and meditation to facilitate self-exploration and deep inner relaxation.
- Kit Spahr Yoga - Hatha and Kundalini classes offered several times each week in the Columbus, Ohio area. Kit's balanced approach emphasizes basic yoga postures, breath work, and meditation to facilitate self-exploration and deep inner relaxation.
- Margot Milcetich - Hatha, Pranayama and Meditation Classes in Kent and Northeast Ohio.
Hiram Weekend Workshops
- Medical Yoga with Carrie Konyha (Added: 27-Aug-2001)
- Peace Blossoms Yoga - Weekly Kripalu style classes offered by certified teacher. Classes held in Bath Ohio for gentle, basics, prenatal, children's and continuing practice. Unfold in the beauty of unity.
- Sati Yoga - Our instructors come from diverse backgrounds with extensive training that provide students with a blend of knowledge and resources. They are committed to their practice and would like to share the experience of yoga with you.
- Sati yoga Studio - Located in Dayton, OH, all daily drop-in classes cultivate a gentle, noncompetitive approach while increasing, strength, concentration, awareness, flexibility, and relaxation. First time students and seasoned practitioners alike will benefit from these classes.
- Spiritual Life Society & Hudson Yoga Center - Yoga teacher training since 1982. 330-650-1216 or 330-342-2479. Five miles northwest of Kent, between Cleveland & Akron, Ohio.
- Strong, Stretched & Centered Yoga Studio - Inspired by Power/Ashtanga Yoga, Pilates and modern fitness exercises, our mind/body classes blend Eastern traditions with exercise science.
- The Yoga Place - Discover the wonder of movement and the beauty of stillness. We offer 15 classes weekly and you are welcome to join us at anytime. Styles include Kripalu, Sivananda and ashtanga.
- The Yoga Studio - Located in Dayton, OH. Kripalu Yoga Classes Monday through Thursday 7PM, Sunday 7PM, free class first sunday of each month 6PM.
- Yoga at Harmony Path - Classes at: Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy, 20950 Center Ridge Rd. Ste. 201, Rocky River OH 44116. Hatha Yoga in the Svaroopa style. Svaroopa releases the core muscles of your body, allowing your deepest tension to unravel. Come and delve into the deeper dimensions of your existence and experience the bliss of your own being. Roseann has been practicing yoga for 30 years. Weekly classes, private classes, Embodyment Therapy and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy available.
- Yoga for Real People - 200 hour certification approved by the Yoga Alliance. Weekend classes, affordable tuition and small class size.
- Yoga for Real People - Yoga for Real People offers the most extensive yoga teacher's training in the Dayton, Ohio area. The studio location allows students to study and practice yoga while continuing their work schedule. Yoga for Real People has been training teachers for 7 years. By the completion of this intensive 10 month course students will possess a firm foundation in the principles and philosophy of yoga and be ready to apply for Yoga Alliance registraion. Students will be prepared to teach a broad range of students in a variety of settings. The diversified backgrounds of instructors enables them to provide students with a rich blend of knowledge and resources.
- Yoga on High - Offers 200 & 500 hour teacher training in Ashtanga and Hatha traditions. Yoga Alliance certified.
- Yoga Teacher Training - Develop a personal yoga and meditation practice, as well as, learn tools to create a mindful and compassionate yoga practice in teaching others. This program will teach you skills and confidence in becoming a yoga instructor. You will learn yoga postures, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, yoga psychology, yoga anatomy & physiology, and ancient yogic healing techniques, utilizing & accessing prana. This program develops your ability to communicate the underlying science and philosophy of yoga through deep self-observation and immersion in the process itself. Bring mat, blanket, pillow, journal, and brown bag lunch. Jan Hauenstein, Certified Yoga Instructor/Therapist, Usui Reiki/Karuna Master, Ordained Spiritual Minister. Jan holds multiple certificates in Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Therapy, Metaphysics, Education, Spirituality. Jan is registered thru the Yoga Alliance. She has 25 years teaching experience, 30 years in holistic health. Thursdays, March 30-June 1, 2000, 10am-5pm, $800 + nominal book fees.
- Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Classes - Develop a personal yoga and meditation practice, as well as learn tools to create a mindful and compassionate yoga practice in teaching others. This program will teach you skills and confidence in becoming a yoga instructor. You will learn yoga postures, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, yoga psychology, yoga anatomy & physiology, and ancient yogic healing techniques, utilizing & accessing prana. This program develops your ability to communicate the underlying science and philosophy of yoga through deep self-observation and immersion in the process itself. Bring mat, blanket, pillow, journal, and brown bag lunch. Jan Hauenstein, Certified Yoga Instructor/Therapist, Reiki/Karuna Master, Ordained Spiritual Minister. Jan holds multiple certificates in Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Therapy, Metaphysics, Education, Spirituality; Registered thru the Yoga Alliance; 25 years teaching experience, 30 years in holistic health.
Wednesdays, March 29-May 31, 2000, 10am-5pm. $800 + nominal book fees. (Cost may be paid in installments)
- Yoga with Mary Beth Harnett - Hatha yoga classes for all levels. Gentle senior yoga. Yoga for golf. Develop strength, flexibility, balance and a sense of inner calm.