- Health & Fitness Yoga Center - For 23 years, Holiday has taught yoga as a means of self-discovery. She combines many systems of yoga with Iyengar and Astanga influences. Classes, workshops, retreats and teacher training for all levels.
- Ananda Yoga - Ananda Yoga is a gentle and yet dynamic form of yoga, suitable for all ages and body types. The Ananda Yoga system releases stress, relaxes the body and helps redirect the energy inward to expand and elevate your awareness.
- Extra Gentle Yoga - Ananda Yoga is a gentle and yet dynamic form of Yoga suitable for all ages and body types. The Ananda Yoga system releases stress, relaxes the body and helps redirect your energy inward to expand and elevate your awareness.
- Fundamental & Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training - Hanneli Francis, a certified Anusara yoga teacher, and friends offer several yoga teachers trainings in Southern Oregon. All trainings emphasize methodology, asana training, yoga philosophy and therapeutics. Hanneli also offers Anusara Yoga Retreats and Workshops regionally, nationally & internationally.
- Linda Austin - Linda teaches a basic hatha class incorporating asana, pranayama and relaxation/meditation. Linda continues to study yoga with Diane Wilson and to create and perform dance as well as teach yoga.
- Shanin Williams - Shanin teaches yoga, movement meditation and dance in southern Oregon.
- Sherwood Yoga Center - Beginning and intermediate classes. Private sessions. On-going workshops and retreats
- Sunset Yoga Center - Beginning, continuing, prenatal and gentle classes. Special workshops and free introduction classes. Located on the westside of Portland.
- The Movement Center: Yoga for Everyone - Building a strong foundation in hatha yoga through breath awareness and asana. All levels, pre-natal, teacher training.
- The Yoga Space - Ongoing Beginner classes Monday and Tuesday mornings at 9:00. Rivkah teaches a heart centered blend of Sivananda, Anusara, and TriYoga styles. Students learn basic yoga postures with a focus on breath awareness, alignment, and relaxation.