- Center for Well-Being - wholistic health services including Iyengar Yoga from certified instructors, teacher training, massage, and much more.
- 200-Hour Teacher Training at YOGA ON MAIN - the nationally known yoga and wellness center in Manayunk/Philadelphia offers a 200-hour Teacher Training program, designed to meet Yoga Alliance Standards for Yoga Teacher Certification.
- Amazing Yoga - Offers yoga classes 6 days per week for all levels. Located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania
- Blissful Babies - Pre & Post Natal Yoga, childrens yoga and adult yoga classes in the Pocono Mountains. Teacher is a certified yoga instructor, childbirth educator and doula.
- Dean & Rebecca Lerner - Certfied Iyengar Instructor, comprehensive program, including teacher training, at the Center for Well-Being in Lemont (near State College) PA.. central PA.
- Himalayan Institute Hatha Yoga Teachers Training (HITA) - Systemic approach to raja yoga, the eight-limbed path. Requirements include ongoing practice in hatha yoga, mediation training in the Himalayan traditions, six home-study courses, a teacher's training intensive in Honesdale, and written and practical exams.
- Lehigh Valley Yoga Center - offers Yoga Workshops, Astanga Yoga Workshops, Alternative and Specialized Workshops, Yoga Partner Workshop, Meditation Workshops, Teacher Training Workshops, Danse Orientale Workshops, Drum Workshop, Doug Swenson Workshops.
- Ojas Ayurveda & Yoga Institute, Inc. - Dr. Shekhar Annambhotla has been a Ayurvedic practitioner, educator and instructor of therapeutic hatha yoga for over 12 years and studied 8-year course of study in Ayurvedic medicine from
India. He has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Latin America
and North America. Shekhar is founder and director of Ojas Ayurveda &
Yoga Institute located in beautiful Lehigh Valley, offers Ayurvedic consulations and teaches Ayurvedic courses,workshops.
- Plasha Yoga at Discovery Square, Erie - The psychological and spiritual practices of Raja, Jnana, Karma and Bhakti Yoga integrated into asana sequences from the Integral, Iyengar, Ashtanga and Kripalu traditions. Plasha, RYT 500 is certified by the Integral Yoga Institute in hatha, prenatal and yoga of the heart and trained in Iyengar, Ashtanga, Siddha and Kripalu Yoga as well as vipassana and zen meditation. advanced teacher training with Erich Schiffmann. His tapes Raja Yoga for Beginners were reviewed in Yoga Journal. "Plasha has mastered his material."
- Schoolhouse Yoga - offers ongoing classes in Ashtanga, Hatha and Kundalini yoga for a wide range of experience and skill levels. The common thread that binds us is our love of teaching. Let us help you discover how yoga can be part of your life.
- Smooth (Vinyasa) Yoga - This form of yoga begins with a breathing meditation emphasizing on full exhalations, and sequences poses which flow from one to the other, with a deep focus on the breath. A relaxatoin pose / visualization is done both mid-class, and at class end, in which participants are guided with music and voice into harmonious mind-body equilibrium. A special feature of this particular instructor's classes are mini-massages at the end of the relaxation pose. Oftimes outlines of the class poses are handed out. The current 8 classes per week (as of 4/4/03 - 3 new classes are being added) are all offered in Phjiladelphia, PA., however True Alisandre, practicing since 1970 will travel to any area with commited people.
- Soul Source Yoga - Certified and Registered Svaroopa Yoga Instructor, Clair Oaks, offers day and evening classes and private yoga therapy sessions. Svaroopa Yoga is deeply effective for release of the spine, opening a pathway to higher consciousness. Increased flexibility; strength; body awareness; ability to isolate muscle use and move the body more efficiently; reduce pain and other effects of stress and ability to achieve a state of deep peace are just some of the many benefits of regular attendance at SvaroopaŽ Yoga classes.
- The Sri Chakra Yoga Center - The center is located in the University City area of Philadelphia. Colin Earl is Iyengar certified and teaches workshops and classes at the center. The website also contain usefull articles and information on yoga and spirituality. Text of mantras and stotrams are also listed.
- The Yoga Bug - Jennifer Vannoy is a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance. In addition to group classes, Jennifer offers Private Classes at her home studio in Jeffersonville and Corporate Classes in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Yoga and Health in Bethlehem - Joan Willey Thirion, M.A., R.Y.T., brings a lifetime of practice and training to the areas of Stress Management through yoga, breathing, massage, meditation, guided imagery, and Reiki. Kripalu, Bikram, Chakra, and Dynamic yoga classes offered.
- Yoga Body/Mind Wellness - Certified Kripalu Yoga Teacher. Classes at Holistic Alternatives in Skippack and Gary's World of Wellness in Eagleville. The primary focus of Kripalu Yoga is not just physical; it is more on the internal aspect of the practice. Internal awareness has a very real and profound impact on the postures we are performing. Every sensation is sacred and responded to with tenderness. Kripalu means compassion.
About the instructor
Penny has been studying yoga, since 1990, after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder (manic/depression). After 2 hospitalizations and many medications, she began a course in Kripalu Yoga. It had such a major impact that she has not been hospitalized since. This was recently written about in Yoga Journal and Psychology Today. She received her certification through the internationally respected Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Lenox Massachusetts.
- Yoga in State College - Daily Classes and Friday Meditation
- Yoga Plus - Rozman's TaeKwonDo Plus featuring children and adult TaeKwonDo, Fitness KickBoxing, and Yoga Plus.
- YogaLife Institute - Based in Classical Yoga from The Yoga Institute, Mumbai, India, Dr. Robert Butera directs programs that integrate yoga philosophy for spiritual living. Hatha Yoga Classes are preceded by a lecture on philosophy. A Correspondence Course affiliated with the Yoga Research Education Center is to be completed by March, 2000. Located in Phoenixville, PA, near Philadelphia.
- YogaSport - Manju Jois Returns - Manju has returned to Yoga Sport, May 15th through Nov. 15th 2001. We are also offering special training weeks with Maju, In these sessions, Manju will lead students through the primary and intermediate Ashtanga Series.