- Hatha Yoga Studios - Various Hatha Yoga Styles,precise alignment and Ashtanga based workouts, soft styles too. Director has been teaching for thirty years, extensive teacher training program, classes 7 days a week.
- The Yoga Association of Houston - Directory of yoga teachers from varied disciplines in the Houston area, upcoming events, links to other yoga sites.
- Yoga Yoga - Beginning and intermediate classes in Hatha, Ashtanga, Sivananda, and Kundalini Yoga.
- Art of Living - Austin, Dallas, Houston - The Art of Living course, taught in over 130 countries, is now being held in Texas (Austin, Houston, Dallas)!! It focuses on ancient breathing techniques that energize and rejuvinate the system. It increases our mental focus, physical alertness and filters incoming physical or mental stress. By having more energy and a higher focus, we are able to achieve more in a less time.
- Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga teacher in east Dallas - Free introduction to Yoga Classes. Top level training for experienced yogis. Discover the difference proper training can make!
- Ashtanga Yoga In Houston, TX - The web site for Ashtanga Yoga in Houston,TX.Daily
classes,beginners to advanced.Private instruction also available.
- Ashtanga Yoga with Sharon Moon - Ashtanga yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- Austin Hridayam Kundalini Yoga & Meditation - Guided meditations using gentle body movements, light and sound, and awareness of the inner subtle body, chakras and meridians.
- Austin Meditation Center - Hatha yoga for adults and children. Classes focus on alignment, breathing, strengthening, stretching, relaxation and meditation. All levels welcome.
Meditation classes for adults and children. Instructional and on-going. Always free of charge.
Vegetarian Nutrition seminars offered several times a year.
- Austin Yoga School - Public and private hatha yoga classes seven days a week. Yoga Alliance registered school with teacher training in the Iyengar tradition. Peggy Kelley, Director, voted best teacher, best studio in Austin, 2002.
- Austin Yoga Teachers - Directory of Austin Yoga Teachers and Calendar of upcoming events
- Bend Studio - Certified Iyengar instructor. Voted Best Class in Dallas in D Magazine in 2002. Teaching style is nurturing yet challenging, and I continue to study with the most renowned instructors in the world.
- Bikram's Yoga College of India - Houston - Bikram's Therapeutic Hatha/Raja Yoga for beginner to advanced. Practiced in a HOT environment Experience the yoga that is changing peoples lives. 35 classes a week with certified/qualified instructors.
- BKS Iyengar Yoga Studio of Dallas - The premier Iyengar yoga studio in Dallas. Over 25 classes per week from beginning to advanced.
- body and soul yoga - body and soul yoga is located in snider plaza by southern methodist university, dallas, texas
- Clear Spring Studio - Beautiful studios and meditation room in Northwest Austin. Beginner's series, ongoing classes, teacher training, retreats and special workshops
- Compassionate, Gentle Yoga for Special Needs - Gentle, Easy-to-do, Yoga sessions for groups or individuals at your location in the Houston Texas area, tailored toward the student with special needs.Offering Compassionate, Patient, Warm and Encouraging instruction.Cultivating body awareness to awaken abilities and build strength & flexibility.Using breath work,meditation and gentle asanas (exercises) to ease tense muscles, restore energy, & promote mind and body awareness,helping the student be at peace with themselves as they accept their own abilities & limitations, strengths & weaknesses.
- Creekside Yoga Round Rock - 90 minute hatha series practiced in a heated room 7 days a week. One-hour power class twice a week. Beautiful studio overlooking Brushy Creek in Round Rock. Full shower facilities.
- Crescent Moon Yoga - Traditional, holistic classes influenced
by the Sivananda tradition in the mid-cities area of Dallas/Ft.Worth
- Crescent Moon Yoga - Classes in the mid-cities area of Dallas Ft.Worth. Traditional classes influenced by Sivananda Yoga. Certified instructor with 15 years experience.
- Epiphany Yoga - Serving the Ft Worth/Dallas Metroplex
- Expanding Paradigms - Charles MacInerney teaches a deeply relaxing style of Hatha Yoga at a variety of studios in Austin, Texas. Even when working hard, students are expected to pay attention to, and stay within their own limits. Charles emphasizes mind/body awareness while practicing yoga, and also teaches meditation.
- Heart of Yoga - Awaken the heart, cultivate inner stillness and joy...Yoga with Becky Jordan in Wimberley, Dripping Springs, Blanco and San Marcos, TX. Becky has been a certified instructor since 1995, is registered with the Yoga Alliance and is an Affiliated Anusara Yoga teacher. Classes, workshops, and retreats offered.
- Iyengar Yoga - Yoga in the Iyengar Tradition, by Peggy Kelley. Certified Iyengar teacher. Austin, Texas
- Jaya Yoga Austin - Traditional hatha yoga for fitness, health, and happiness in Austin, Texas. All levels welcome.
- Killeen & Georgetown Yoga & Meditation - Integral Hatha Yoga & Hridayam Kundalini Meditation Classes.
- Living Yoga Teacher Training Program - Yoga Teacher Training in Austin, Texas. A 200-hour hatha yoga teacher training certification program
- Magic Moon Yoga - Stress Relief, Flow Yoga, Power Yoga, GODDESS Yoga Classes! Each class includes pranayama, asana, meditation AND a mini neck and shoulder massage!
- Mamaste Yoga - Prenatal Teacher Certification - 15 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification course. See details at http://www.n2yoga.net/docs/training_ytt_pn.html
- Mamaste Yoga - Prenatal Yoga (North Dallas/Plano) - Pre/Post natal yoga classes and Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training.
- Mamaste Yoga Prenatal Yoga (North Dallas/Plano) - Prenatal & Post natal yoga classes and Prenatal Yoga Teacher certification program.
- Natural Dynamics - Offering Full Yoga Schedule, Nia, Professional Massage Therapy, and more Bodywork. Ayurvedic Practitioner on site.
- Oasis Yoga Studio & Day Spa - All types of classes offered, 2 studios, Eclectic yoga, power yoga, warm yoga,day spa, bookshop, gift shop, art, Champions Area
- Phoenix Rising Internal Arts - Well-appointed studio in downtown Grapevine, Texas, dedicated to providing a variety of movement choices designed to rebuild and refresh body, mind and spirit. Certified instructors teach Yoga, Pilates, and T'ai Chi. Our approach to learning is based on the principles of ancient classical disciplines and our classes provide a safe, sacred space in which transformation of mind, body and spirit can occur. Our goal is to provide you with tools that help you attune to your true Self, access your inner wisdom and create support for your ongoing process of growth through physical and spiritual development.
- Power Yoga And Beyond - Power Yoga And Beyond is located in Denton, TX. We offer power yoga and yoga blend classes! We do not beleive in contracts or sessions. Drop in at any time.
- Sahaj Marg - Austin, Dallas, Houstan, San antanio - Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) is a Raja yoga system of simple
spiritual practice based on a heart-centred meditation,and
blends spritual practice while managing
our day-to-day tasks.
Here in Sahaj Marg an aspirant is inducted into
meditation directly, bypassing the preliminary stages of yoga.
Regular practice helps us connect with the
spiritual essence within each of us, leading to a balanced existence.
Training and practice in Meditation are free of charge.
- Shakti-Go-Round Yoga Studio - We offer Hatha, Kundalini and Ashtanga yoga classes as well as teachings from the traditions of Sufism and Tantra. Watch for specialty workshops such as our monthly "Truth About Love"
- Studio: Dance, Arts & More in North Dallas - Discover the joy of purposeful movement! Studio is an inspiring space for various styles of yoga, dance, Pilates, and healing movement.
- Texas Yoga & Ayurveda Institute - We empower others to restore, maintain and improve total health with natural holistic methods by balancing mind, body and spirit with their environment.
- The Good Space - Our Yoga and fully equipped Pilates studio offers a variety of classes in pilates, yoga, dance, we also offer facials and massage.
- The Mind/Body Studio - Astanga based power yoga, hatha, and pilates reformer and mat classes. We have private, group, and pre-natal instruction as well as post rehab conditioning. First class is free.
- The Pilates Studio of Friendswood - Studio in the Friendswood, Clear Lake, Pealand area building better bodies thru Pilates on the reformer.
- The Tranquility Place - Bob and Tami Morrow have created this place in Katy, Texas to offer a place of relaxation and whole health for the entire family. We offer unique concept in meditation as well as different modalities of energy healing. We also offer group activities for adults and children that include Tai Chi, Yoga, etc.
- Whole Life Health Center - Whole Life is a martial arts studio located in Dallas, Texas - 5323 Greenville Ave. at Lovers Ln. - 2nd floor. Featuring: 51 power yoga classes a week, Tibetan Kung Fu, Massage Therapy, Reiki, Accupuncture and local art.
- Yoga Body Houston - Houston's Finest and most professional Bikram Studio! Classes 7 days a week!
Beautiful 3000+ sq.ft facility.
Do your Yoga!
- Yoga From Within - Offering retreats, private instruction and classes. Instructor Lynn Cheng Kaylor began her love and study of yoga in 1988 while attending the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and has been a certified instructor since 1997. While her formal training is mostly in the Iyengar and Ashtanga traditions, her classes incorporate aspects from her teachers, intuition and personal study. Lynn’s teaching style emphasizes the importance of body alignment combined with the natural movement of the breath, inner awareness and the vision of the mind-body-spirit connection. Her hope for her students is to not only achieve their physical goals (strength, stamina, flexibility, coordination, stress relief…etc.) though asana (postures) and pranayama (breath techniques), but to also come to know, understand and incorporate other aspects of yoga in their lives.
- Yoga Hearts of Texas;Yoga for Your Health - Gentle,easy-to-do Yoga sessions for groups or individuals at your location in the Houston Clear Lake Texas area.Tailored toward the student with special needs.Offering compassionate,patient,warm & encouraging instruction.Cultivating body awareness to awaken abilities,build strength & flexibility. Using breath work, meditation and gentle asanas (exercises) to ease tense muscles, restore energy & promote mind and body awareness, helping the student be at peace with themselves as they accept their own abilities & limitations, strengths & weaknesses.
- Yoga Hearts of Texas;Yoga for your health - Gentle, Compassionate, Easy-to-do Yoga for the student with special needs
- Yoga in Northwest Houston - I teach a multi-level small yoga class at a private health club. Any Northwest Houstonians may find my class not only convenient and inexpensive ($5), but rejuvinating as well!
- Yoga Teacher & Nutritional Counselor - Therapy yoga, Bikram, and Ayurveda, Accu-yoga and Pilates classes. Classes addresses the wholistic approach to wellness.