- Alpine Yoga - Challenge yourself, awaken your potential, rejuvenate your spirit, and regenerate your body in a fun and nurturing learning environment. Join us, and enhance your life.
- Avatar Course/Retreats in the vicinity of Zions Nat'l Park - A 9-day course in the peaceful and serene setting of Zion's National Park and the surrounding areas. This 9-day course is designed to experience and learn simple processes to expand awareness, uncover hidden beliefs and powerfully transform your life.
- Dean Campbell - Dean Campbell has studied through-out America and India for the past decade. He strives to share his passion for yoga with students of all abilities. His advanced Ayurvedic and Anusara Yoga training allows Dean to focus on challenging physical conditions through complimentary medicine.
Deanís diverse training allows him to create classes that are fun, enjoyable and yet deeply rewarding.
- It's Yoga - Studio in The Shops at Riverwoods in Provo, Utah, specializing in Ashtanga Yoga. Features Vinyasa Flow, Levels 1/2, Kid's Yoga and Restorative Yoga
- Soma Yoga Studio - A great little studio in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Classes are offered 7 days per week at a variety of levels. We also offer regular workshops and international retreats.
- The Yoga Center - Kundalini, Hatha, and other yoga styles are taught seven days a week, as well as Tai Chi-QiGong once a week. Yoga props, music, and books for sale before and after class.
- Yoga Jo's Studio - Provides a variety of classes and class levels 6 days a week. Morning and evening classes available. Small retail area with mats, zafus, books, videos and CDs.
- Yoga Jo's Studio - Yoga classes & products
- Yogamotion Instructor Training Heads South! - With the challenge of flying into Bozeman, I am please to be offering the YogaMotion Instructor Training course in a more accessible location. Having attended my own very first yoga class at the University of Utah, it seems quite appropriate to be offering my training back where it all began. And if you prefer to stay in Bozeman, our 4 Weekend Course will be offered back home again next Fall 2001.