- 8 Limbs Yoga Centers - Two Seattle neighborhood studios on Capitol Hill and in Ravenna/Wedgwood. Classes in Hatha Yoga, Pre/Postnatal, Gentle and Kids Yoga.
- The Center for Yoga of Seattle - A Major Northwest B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga Study Center celebrating its 20th year year. The Center offers a full range of beginning to advanced yoga courses, 26 day intensives, weekend workshops, teacher trainings and apprenticeship programs. Directed by Richard Schachtel, Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and National Certification Assessor for the Iyengar Yoga Association of the United States.
- Yoga for Everyone - A restorative and energizing blend of Hatha and Vinyasa Flow with Ashtanga and Iyengar influences. Supportive and dynamic weekly Beginning & Intermediate classes. Privates sessions available.
- Ananda - Ananda offers classical hatha yoga and raja yoga for higher awareness. Ananda was founded by Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Ballard Firehouse Yoga Studio - Bikram Yoga in a heated, charming loft space in quaint downtown Ballard. 90 minute workout class. Daytime and evening classes available. Drop-Ins welcome. Namaste, Mary
- Discover Yoga - Discover Yoga offers a variety of classes from Yoga for Pregnancy to our Stretch and Strenghten courses. All of our classes explore the ASANA practice, which allows for a gentle experience.
- E x p a n s i o n s Yoga - Hatha yoga from gentle to power. Serving students in Silverdale, Bremerton, Poulsbo and Port Orchard. Cultivate stillness at the foot of the majestic Olympic Mountains.
- Kaya Yoga - Beautiful neighborhood studio offering Viniyoga, Iyengar & Astanga classes with experienced, certified teachers. Teacher Training, Yoga Therapy, Workshops, Retreats, Prenatal, Soulful Sweat, Psycho-energetic healing.
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher - Teaching Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, in the Puget Sound area. Redmond City Parks and Recreation.
- Laughing Crow Yoga Studio - A beautiful space devoted to students of yoga enjoying the journey. 23 Classes, 7 days a week. workshops, private classes, series.
- MALAMA YOGA - Especially for beginners: nurturing, comfortable atmosphere. "I can begin my yoga study at any starting point. Classes, private sessions, at your workplace/organization/meeting/retreat, etcetera.
- Matthew Queen's Yoga for Total Fitness & Well Being - Hatha yoga classes and stress management techniques in the Iyengar style for the greater Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond areas of central Puget Sound.
- Normandy Park Yoga - Uniting breath, mind, and body with Viniyoga.
- Northwest Yoga - A Beautiful New Studio offering various forms and many classes and times to choose from. Hatha, Pilates, Kids, Seniors etc...A warm and inviting place to practice.
- OM Remedies - Yoga and wellness classes to integrate your mind, body, and spirit to relax and inspire you! All levels welcome in sessions for adults and for children, groups and individuals. Classes are held in various locations around Port Orchard and Kitsap County.
- Santosha Yoga - Santosha Yoga Studio provides a refuge from urban life by offering an environment that is beautiful, full of light, and free of daily distractions, fostering both physical health and mental well-being. Santosha is the Sanskrit word for Contentment. It is from this quiet place within that strength and ease can lastingly grow. Our experienced and supportive teachers create a safe environment for each individual's unique practice, teaching from a compassionate place where the body and mind can develop willingly. We are committed to offering yoga for everyone.
- Sound Yoga - Sound Yoga, in West Seattle, Washington, offers Prenatal, Postnatal (mom & baby), Kids, Strong Bones Yoga TM, and General Yoga in group classes & individualized private yoga therapy sessions in the Viniyoga tradition.
- Tantra Teachers Training & Certification - Tantra Teachers Training & Certification Aug 16th-23rd 2003
Abintra Wellness Center in Seattle
- The Ashtanga Yoga School - Two studios (one in Seattle, one in Tacoma), devoted to the study of Ashtanga yoga as taught by K. Pattabhi Jois. Both directors, David & Catherine Garrigues, were certified to teach Ashtanga by K. Pattabhi Jois in 1997. Prenatal yoga classes offered in Tacoma only.
- The SweatBox Bikram Method Hatha Yoga - Sweat your way to vibrant health with the 26-posture Bikram series. Open to all beginners. Come well-hydrated, ready to sweat and on an empty stomach.
- The Yoga Room - Ashtanga and power yoga seven days a week. Supportive, fun environment. All levels welcome.
- Timeless Yoga - Bringing you back to yoga through the new integrative Amrit style yoga. specializes in "Yoga for Every Body."
- Two Rivers Yoga and Massage - A beautiful studio specializing in the the teachings of Forrest,Iyengar and Viniyoga. We offer into-intermediate,Vinyasa,Pre and Postnatal classes! Massage by appointment!
- Vancouver Yoga Center - Yoga center in vancouver washington offering extra gentle through advanced
- Whole Life Yoga - A beautiful new studio in the Seattle area featuring "Yoga for Real People." Classes for all ages and abilities. Prenatal/postpartum available.
- Yoga Centers - Incomparable Iyengar yoga instruction. Beginning to Advanced Teacher Trainings taught by Aadil Palkhivala, advanced level certified Iyengar instructor. Also classes for beginner to advanced, seven days a week. Advanced wall rope system, wood floors, three studios. Pure yoga.
- Yoga Centers Beginner and Intermediate Teacher Training - Yoga Centers offers beginner and intermediate teaching training with Aadil Palkhivala and meditation for yoga teachers with Mirra.
Beginner Teacher Training Nov 6th to Nov 14th, 1999 and again May 22nd to May 28th, 2000.
- Yoga Solutions - Yoga Solutions offers Hot Yoga in a safe and nurturing environment. Come experience the transformation yoga can have on your life. "Change your body; change your life."
- YogaTree - The Yoga Tree in Freemont, Seattle, provides classes in Iyengar and ViniYoga styles with a variety of highly skilled teachers. We also offer a Teacher Training program and regular courses with guest instructors.
- Yogi Way - Certified Advanced Level Yoga Instructor & Children Yoga Therapist (for Children with Special Needs).
Offering Regular and Therapeutic Yoga for Kids, Teens, and Adults All Level.
Group and Private Sessions in Seattle.