- Kundalini Yoga Center - Kundalini yoga teacher training certification. Sessions in various locations on the East Coast.
- New Leaf Yoga Company - Classes, workshops, retreats, private sessions.
- Tranquil Space - A beautiful blend of Ashtanga, Anusara & Kripalu ongoing yoga classes in Dupont Circle. Workshops, retreats & women's circles also offered.
- 18th and Yoga - Located in the heart of DC's Adams Morgan neighborhood, this studio offers a friendly atmosphere—no membership fees, small classes, and highly qualified teachers offering personalized instruction. The studio is conveniently located between the Columbia Heights and Woodley Park Metro stops.
- DC Yoga - DCYOGA is a small semi-private yoga studio in Dupont Circle. We teach classes in styles ranging from Sivananda and Kundalini to Astanga and Vinyasa. Check out our website for a schedule and check out our weekend workshops.
- Down Dog Yoga - Baptiste Power Vinyasa in DC. An energetic flowing vinyasa accessible to most individuals. Offered in our large loft-like studio in Georgetown.
- Georgetown Yoga - offers a wide range of yoga styles for all levels in a beautiful, relaxing setting.
- Georgetown Yoga - an “urban oasis” located in the middle of Washington’s historic Georgetown neighborhood. The studio offers a wide range of yoga styles for all levels, from those new to yoga to those already practicing. Georgetown Yoga offers a beautiful, relaxing setting to begin, develop or enhance your yoga experience.
- Healing Yoga - Healing Yoga is a combination of ancient and modern yogic techniques aimed at harnessing the natural healing powers within us for prevention of illness, and also as alternative treatment for various disorders/diseases.
- No Place Like Home - I specialize in Love Your Body yoga. My ongoing classes, workshops & private sessions are enlightening experiences, aimed at bringing you back HOME into your body body and loving it there.