- Stress Management Center of Marin - SMC Marin offers 30 classes weekly. Yoga classes include mostly gentle breath-focused movements to revitalize and restore balance to the mind, emotions, body and spirit. Primary influences include Angela Farmer, Rama Jyoyi Vernon, Nischala Devi, Gary Kraftsow, Erich Schiffman, White Lotus and Shiva Rea. We offer classes focused on special needs including Chair Yoga, Pre/post Natal Yoga, Kids Yoga, Yoga for Heart Disease and Serious Illness, Yoga in Spanish, and Yoga for Stress Management. SMC also offers other movement classes including Continuum and Feldenkrais.
- Synergy Yoga University - Synergy Yoga is an authentic Indian style of Hatha Yoga. Meditative, spiritual dynamic approach to life transformation. Practiced in a heated studio; benefitting every body system. Over 50 classes per week for all levels. Founder and master teacher, Peri Ness, has over 30 years Hatha Yoga experience. Basic to advanced teacher training certification (registered with Yoga Alliance).
- The Center for Spiritual Evolution - Offering spiritual training, retreats, Dolphin Journeys and Awakening in Hawaii. Individual retreats and training available. Swimming with Dolphins, Yoga, and Meditation--what could be better?
- Three Rivers Yoga Institute - The Pittsburgh area's place for the study, practice and teaching of the Yogic Arts & Sciences. Ongoing classes, Yoga Lifestyle & Teacher Training, Sanskrit, Kirtan and more.
- Time out Technologies:Yoga with Yolanthe - Interactive Mind/Body Services:
Kripalu Yoga & Meditation for groups,individuals and in corporate and hospital settings.
Also:Mind/Body services for meetings, events and retreats.
Individual Fertility Yoga and Kripalu Massage & Bodywork
- Tree of Fitness, Inc. - From private, one-on-one lessons to nationally distributed videos, Tree of Fitness, Inc. enhances the lifestyle of our clients and customers with an eclectic array of fitness and yoga programs. Whether it's ethnic-dance-inspired aerobics or nature-themed meditation, we pave the path for those who have made a conscious commitment to improve their health.
- Trika Yoga: Experiencing Kundalini - Trika Yoga is an ancient tantric practice that allows each individual to understand and experience their own inner connection to the Divine. The practice of Trika yoga releases one's inner tensions and awakens & expands the flow of inner creative energy known as "kundalini." As we learn to stay attuned to this vital force within, we experience an accelerated process of change and growth that leads to the maturing of love and fulfillment in our lives. Classes are taught by Steven Ott, a practitioner and teacher for 30 years. Classes: Wednesday & Saturday
- uk centre for sun power yoga - sunpower yoga is an eclectic mix of Iyengar yoga, Sivananda yoga and Astanga yoga, threaded through with a dance like flowing series called
The Sunpower Series
We run teacher training courses in level one and two
- Yoga Connection - A sanctuary to nourish mind, body, spirit, we offer a HOT yoga room and hatha yoga/pilates classes in our large second studio, massage, dressing rooms, yoga products, gift shop, all in an earthy, peaceful and harmonious atmosphere
- Yoga Dance - Yoga dance is an aesthetic blend of yogic postures and temple dances of India designed to stimulate spiral energy echoing the cosmic movement of the universe as taught by renowned dancer/teacher Najma Ayashah
CLASSES ARE HELD WEDNESDAYS AT LOTUS STUDIOS, 109 W. 27TH STREET, 8 TH FLOOR, NEW YORK
The dances are designed to stimulate the energy centers within the individual body - Chakras or lotuses. Each of them in
the process of developing consciousness, unfolds like a flower, spirally from within. All disciplines which incorporate these movements are essential mandalic, as the movement echoes the cosmic movement of which it is symbolic.
- Yoga for the Special Child Training Programs - Introductory Workshops and intensive 8-day training programs are available for parents, educators, yoga teachers, and health-care professionals of children with special needs.
- Yoga from the Heart Teacher Training & Advanced Studies - Yoga from the Heart has established a tradition of excellence in offering a curriculum finely tuned for a fundamentally sound, comprehensive learning experience. Our Advanced Studies & Teacher Training Program is appropriate for students preparing to be teachers and for those wanting to deepen their own practice. We also offer mentoring and coaching for ongoing teachers throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Yoga of the Heart - Taught by Nischala Devi former director of Stress Management for Dean Ornish Program.this 10 day Training and certification for yoga trechers in adaping yoga to the special needs of students with cardiac and other life threatening diseases.
- Yoga Shala Teachers Training Program 2000 - A One Year program delving into all aspects of Yoga. Starting October 9th, 2000 and featuring Tim Miller, Gary Kraftsow, Lisa Walford, Eddie Modestini, Nicki Doane, Krishna Das, Laura Allard, Vyaas Houston, Leigha Nicole and John Robb. Call or e-mail for brochure and applications. Selection for entry into the program will begin June 15th. We only have room for 30 students so get your application in soon.
- Yoga Teacher Training - This residential course is based on the teachings of Classical 8 limbed Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga as taught by Master Yoga Teacher, Baba Hari Dass. The 200 hour curriculum is modeled after the Mount Madonna Center Yoga Teacher Training Intensive, now in it's 22nd year of operation in Santa Cruz, CA. This program will systematically deepen your understanding of the philosophy and pracitce of Yoga. You will develop skills to teach a beginning yoga class in the three disciplines of pranayama, meditation, and yoga asana.
- Yoga Therapy Center - Mukunda Tom Stiles, an innovative pioneer in Classical Yoga, founded America's first Yoga Therapy Center in 1978. He trained in the master Krishnamacharya's lineage with yoga notables as BKS Iyengar, Indra Devi, and Desikachar. He currently directs the Yoga Therapy Center and is on staff at the Rocky Mountain Institute of Ayurveda and Yoga both in Boulder, CO. He currently conducts training in Yoga Therapy in Colorado, Kansas, Massachusetts, Calgary (Canada) and other international sites. He is the author of Structural Yoga Therapy and a poetic rendition of the classical text Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. His poetry is featured in The Yoga Poet or by visiting the Yoga Therapy Center. You are also invited to participate in his question and answer column YogaForums. Archives of the column are available to search for any topic of Yoga Therapy and yoga spiritual practices.
- Yoga Therapy Center - Trainings in Structural Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda Yoga Therapy, personalized Yoga Therapy for individual needs offered in Calif. CO. MA. and at your site, Boston based
- YOGA THERAPY TRAINING - PHOENIX RISING - Train in this leading edge body-mind therapy. Visit the website for program information.
- Yoga Voices - who, what, where in yoga.
- Yoga Wisdom - Workshops and Teacher Education with Gabriella Giubilaro, Patricia Walden and John Schumacher.
- YogaFit Training Systems - YogaFit is an internationally acclaimed training program designed to educate and teach certified fitness professionals in YogaFit. Training is conducted in the Hermosa Beach, California studio and locations across the country listed on the site.
- YogaKids Facilitator Certification Program - YogaKids integrates reading, storytelling, games, music and other arts into a complete curriculum to engage the "whole child" in the multiple intelligences theory of learning--employing ecology, anatomy, earthcare and life lessons that echo the yogic principles of interdependence, Oneness and FUN!!
- Yogasana - Ashtanga vinyasa yogaas taught by Sri Pattabhi Jois,