- A World of Yoga - An online reference for beginners and avid practitioners of yoga. Brief and concise reference with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Array of Yoga Disciplines - Definitions of various traditional yoga disciplines. Site also includes other useful information and sells yoga products.
- Ashtanga Yoga - Ashtanga yoga in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Classes, resources, articles, and Ashtanga Yoga Club.
- Ashtanga Yoga Resource - Historical and practical info about ashtanga vinyasa yoga. With members area discussion boards, chatroom, teacher, school and workshop listings.
- AYURVEDA YOGA - We teach the Ancient Ayurveda way of bringing spirit into matter with a complete series of twenty-one asanas based on the three gunas and planetary energies.
- Yoga Paths, An Overview Of Different Schools and Traditions (Added: 15-Jul-1999)
- Yoga World - Discover the Eight Main Yogas, learn how to meditate, walk the stages of the spiritual path. And, bring your body, mind, emotions and spirit into harmony.
- aacharya chandra has sharma- siddha yoga - contain information about yoga, meditation, samadhi and shaktipat mystries, tantra, vedanta, astrology, ayurveda etc. I am a selfless, non commercial, no publicity wanted person and work for the well being of humankind only.
- Absolute Within - Sahaja Yoga Meditation - Discover the peace and beauty within yourself through effortless self realization. Experience a breakthrough in higher awareness right in front of your screen - online experience.
Culmination of all yoga traditions. non-profit.
- Agni Yoga (Sacred HeartFire) - Agni Yoga (Sacred HeartFire) is the Heart of Prajna Paramita, the Kalachakra, the Yoga Mandala, Tantra, the Quest and the Soul's Journey. The exercise of consciousnes is the yoga of the heart, the path of fiery enlightenment, the Way, the Truth and the Life consummated and consumed by That Great See.
- An introduction to Siddha Yoga meditation - Siddha Yoga is a path to the realisation of God, the Self, the Absolute - or whatever you may choose to call the
pure and wondrous source of all creation, thought, feeling, existence and non-existence. It is a path founded on
and validated by the scriptures of India and most importantly it is enlivened and empowered by the presence of
a living Spiritual Master who embodies the goal of the path.
- Art of Living - The Art of Living offers the practical wisdom of how to live gracefully in a stressful world, and also the deep spiritual experience necessary to put that knowledge into action. This path integrates modern methods with ancient spiritual heritage to bring you in touch with the silent core of your Being.
It helps you to discover the hidden laws that govern the mind, as well as skills for dealing effectively with negative emotions. In addition you will enjoy the ancient practices of yoga, meditation and rhythms of breath, as these are combined in new ways to nourish all levels of Body, Mind and Spirit.
- Ashtanga Yoga Center - Traditonal Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
certified by Sri K Pattabhi Jois
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute - Yoga school in Mysore, India offers an explanation of the Ashtanga method and photos of various poses. Learn about the founder, Sri K. Pattabhi Jois and his book Yoga Mala.
- Atmananda Yoga Center NYC - Soho - Atmananda (Spiritual Bliss) Yoga and Holistic Center provides a sacred space for the healing and balancing of the body, mind, and spirit. NYC-Soho
- Avalon Art & Yoga Center - "Avalon offers the highest quality instruction in a beautiful and inspiring environment."
- BeyondBody.com - based on Swara Yoga - the science of breath.
- Bhaktisiddhanta Devotional Yoga Center - A project of SRI/ The Spiritual Realization Institute. Come learn the 5000 year old secrets of Bhakti Yoga
via the Vedic scriptures and lectures by His Holiness Srila Jagannatha Dasa Puripada. Weekend reteats on the Lord In The Heart, the Bhagavad Gita, the Srimad Bhagavtam. Two beautful guest houses avaiable for students. All are welcome. Please call 716-433-6322 for further formation.
- Classical Yoga Hindu Academy - You have heard about Yoga now discover what truly is Yoga.
- Ellen Pfeffer/Yoga Connection - Creative combination of Hatha Yoga disciplines integrating strength, fluidity, alignment, inner guidance, breath and meditation. Vinyasa-flow style. Group Classes. Private customized instruction. Restorative Yoga and Thai Yoga Bodywork for those with special needs.
- Fitslimtrim - A site bridging to health & fitness. - An interactive web site fitslimtrim.com, based on Health & Fitness having lot of material, products and programs for individual institutions & corporates.
- Gurukrupayoga - The Path of Guru's Grace - All paths teach the importance of the Guru in reaching the highest levels of spiritual progress. On the path of Gurukrupayoga, the seeker makes rapid progress towards the Guru's grace.
- Gurus and Yoga - about gurus, yoga, holy books and divine music.
- Himalayan Intl. Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy - Welcome to the Himalayan Institute, a yoga center nestled in the rolling hills of the Pocono Mountains near Honesdale, Pennsylvania. Founded by Sri Swami Rama in 1971, our goal is to create a bridge between the ancient hatha and yoga teachings of the East and modern scientific approaches to health and physical and spiritual well-being.
- Institute of the Himalayan Tradition - Institute founded by Swami Rama.Offer hatha yoga, teacher training in hatha and meditation, retreats, seminars, spiritual center.
- International Bhakti-Yoga Sadhana Society (Added: 30-Jun-1999)
- Karma Yoga Path of Selfless Action (Added: 30-Jun-1999)
- Laughing Heart Yoga - Hatha yoga in a vinyasa style - Private, group, corporate, schools - kindergarten thru college, private parties to introduce friends to yoga. Located in North Wilmington
- Mandala Yoga Ashram - Mandala Yoga Ashram was founded in 1986 by Swami Nishchalananda Saraswati to teach and propagate classical Yoga to all people without consideration of class, religion, race or gender. It was inspired by his guru, Swami Satyananda Saraswati, and the system of Yoga formulated by him.
- Master CVV Yoga - To develop the physical to such a stage as to resist decaying and to be always giving knowledge to the physical conscience and to conquer the death. The secrets and the causes of creation are taught here in a simple manner to make one a wise man, however ignorant or poor one he may be. Ways are being paved to give all wisdom during family life itself without discarding it to be without disease, old age and death.
- Method: Yoga (Yoga, Hinduism, Buddhism) - As a technique, yoga seems to have commenced in India in antiquity, prior to the Brahminism of
the Aryan invaders under whom it was sometimes tolerated, sometimes persecuted. It flourished in the period of
the vedanta which followed that of the veda and is expounded in the upanishads and in the Bhagavad Gita. It
incorporates the nonviolence and doctrines of karma and reincarnation of Jain teaching; and was spread
beyond India through the various forms of Buddhism.
- Pranayama Instruction - This is my experience from learning Yoga breathing and pranayama using the book "Yoga -- en praktisk
vaegledning" (Yoga -- a practical guide) by Swami Nirvikalpananda Saraswati for instruction. This article is
meant to help you teach yourself the technique. It is not meant to be authoritative with regards to definitions or
- Purple Yoga Hawaii - Ashtanga Mysore-style self-practice Sunday through Friday mornings, Shadow Yoga courses and drop-in classes, plus Pregnancy Yoga at our new studio in Moiliili, central Honolulu.
- Rama Lotus - Rama Lotus is one of the largest yoga centres in North America. Rama Lotus operates as a provider of yoga classes and wellness services and is Ottawa's only full supply retailer of yoga accessories.
- Sahaja Yoga - In 1970, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi founded Sahaja Yoga. The word 'Saha' meaning 'with', 'Ja' meaning 'born' and 'Yoga' meaning 'Union' with God. This union is achieved by awakening the 'Kundalini' (a dormant feminine energy), which resides in the Sacrum ('sacred') bone.
- Satyananda Yoga , Institute for Holistic Yoga - Institute for Holistic Yoga, Satyananda Ashram, offers Hatha yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Meditation. Yoga Therapy teacher training course. Stress & Time management course, Yoga seminar, Kriya yoga, Kundalini, Tantra yoga, under the direction of H.H.Sri Swami Brahmavidyananda from India.
- Self Realization Fellowship - Self-Realization
Fellowship is the international nonprofit society founded by
Paramahansa Yogananda, who is widely revered today as one of
the preeminent spiritual figures of our time. His Autobiography
of a Yogi has introduced truth-seekers all over the world to
India's age-old philosophy of Yoga and its time-honored
tradition of meditation.
- Sivananda - Classes offered in the Sivananda tradition in San Francisco and the East Bay
- Spiritual yoga - Everything on spiritual yoga, meditation, search for books and teacher, schools of thought, personalities, Scriptures learn Jnana, Bhakti, Karma, Raja, Samkhya, Tantras, Hatha…
- Sri Aurobindo's Integral Yoga - books by and about Sri Aurobindo including the US publications of Lotus Press and books imported from the Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- Suddha Dharma Mandalam - Suddha Raja Yoga - Suddha Dharma Mandalam (S.D.M.) is a Universal organization known as The Great White Hierarchy of the Himalayas or the Cosmic World Governing and Guiding Body. Its roots have been established more than twelve thousands years ago - during the initial period of our current era - Kali Yuga - when it has been reorganised by the Divine Chief of this Divine Hierarchy Sri Bhagavan Sri Narayana. This ceremony took place on a full moon day of the month of Vaisakha of the year Nala (Vaisakha Purnina), which corresponds to our month of May. The only announced aim was to facilitate a faster access of the mankind to the way of the divine enlightenment.
- Sunset Rose Yoga - Jaya Yoga in the beautiful Florida Keys. Taught by Sarala, a registered yoga teacher. Open classes daily. Private lessons available.
- Surat Shabd Yoga - Surat Shabd Yoga is an ancient meditaton path. The initiate meditates on the sound, the audible life stream, the heavenly music within his body.
- Swami Rama of the Himalayas - Swami Rama founded the Himalayan Institute and other organizations. Though installing no successor, he left behind at least seven swamis, several pandits, many professionals, and other teachers.
- TaiYoga - TaiYoga integrates Tai Chi movement with
Yoga postures to create a dynamic sequence of movement and stillness.
- The Pranayama Institute - A non-sectarian, non-profit organization dedicated to making available, at little to no cost to students, instruction in the practice of Hatha and Raja Yoga techniques of breath and mind control. All techniques, lessons, books, packages, and guidance are given on a strictly tax-deductible donation basis only.
- The secret of I - The spiritual non-path of the Gyani.
Gyana (Jnana) yoga explained simply
and by personal experiences.
- The secret of I - Non-dual, personal experiences
- Vedic Astrology and Horoscope based on moonsign - vedic astrology and vedic horoscope based on moon sign by indian vedic astrologers.vedic reports,birth charts,Daily forecast,daily horoscope astrology.
- Vivekananda - To practice Karma Yoga, do we have to work without