- Bhaktisidhanta Devotional Yoga Centre - A residential and educational institute
instructing Bhakti Yoga mostly from the vantage of the Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam. Tradional initiation in the Vaishnava line available to advanced students by Srila Jagannatha Dasa Puripada, founder of the mission. Please call 716-433-6322 for further information.
- freedOM & Leela - Home Page of freedOM & Leela, based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
International performing artists, singers of DIVINE BHAKTI YOGA - Keertan [ VOCALISTS, HARMONIUM & TABLAS] * Indian Chants and also the home site of their East/West fusion CD "Mystics of the East".
- I Love Yoga! - provides access to retreats, workshops, dance concerts, books, CDs, videos and articles on the philosophy and practice of bhakti-yoga, the spiritual art and science of devotion to Krsna (God), as taught by Dr. Ramananda Swami and Sri Bhaktisiddhartha Dasanudas, two of the greatest exponents of Vedic bhakti in the West."
- Kriya Yoga of Brahman-Atmananda - Brahman-Atman Yoga (Kriya Yoga) as taught by Sat-Guru Da Brahman-Atmananda. Same Yoga that was taught by Krishna, Patanjali, Lahiri Mahasaya, Swami Sri Yukteswar and Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Mantra-Meditation.com - An introduction to mantra meditation according to the bhakti tradition as presented by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Matha Yoganandamayi - Free service Bhaktiyoga and Meditation, Higher consciousness, self awakening, Unconditional love, Peace, Physical fitness.
- Spiritual Koti Hom - The final phase of yogic enlightment through "Koti Hom Offering" to the divine. This form of hom is secret and performed by a few to date and is a necessity for the final Atman (spiritual) siddhis. This ritual takes the form of offering.."AAhuti" to the 330000000 deities to get their blessings and step into the final phase of self realisation. Visit us for more information.
- Sri Matha Yoganandamayi Ashram - Bhaktiyoga and Meditation
- The Prabhupada Connection - Almost everyone has heard about the Hare Krishna movement, but how many people know much about its founder? At the age of seventy, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada traveled by boat from India to New York in 1965 to ignite a worldwide movement of bhakti-yoga.
- VEDA - Vedic Knowledge Online - Information resource for Vedic philosophy, culture and related topics.
Vedic Encyclopedia, Bhakti-yoga, Vedic Library
- Yogapoint - Different Types Of Yoga - Yoga is to join the human soul with that of supreme or universal consciousness, bhakti yoga, karma yoga, tantric kundalini yoga, hatha yoga, dnyan yoga, raja yoga are various types of yoga which takes an individual near to God.