- KRIYA YOGA - The Sanskrit word kriya means "action." Yoga can mean the practice of procedures to facilitate
overall well-being and spiritual growth, or it can mean wholeness: the final result of spiritual
practice. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, a two thousand year old treatise on superconscious
meditation, kriya yoga is defined as: disciplined regulation of mental and sensory impulses, self
analysis, study of metaphysics, meditation, and surrender of self consciousness (egoism) in
favor of God-realization.
- Kriya Yoga Initiation (Added: 24-Jun-1999)
- Kriya Yoga of Lahiri Mahasaya - The Kriya Yoga of Babaji as taught by Lahiri Mahasaya Lineage.
- Swami Shankarananda Giri - Kriyâ yoga is as ancient as creation. It was taught to Lahiri Mahasaya in the last century by
a Himalayan yogi known under the name of Babaji. Swami Narayana Giri, master of Swami
Shankarananda Giri, was one of the beloved disciples of Shri Yukteswarji, great disciple of
- The Yogananda Message Board of Free Spirit - An uncensored message board open to ALL devotees of Param(a)hansa Yogananda. It is also open to all other lines of Kriya as well as Yoga in general, too. The purpose of this message board is inspiration as well as discussion and information.
- Ananda - Ananda is a worldwide movement dedicated to living and sharing the teachings of
Paramhansa Yogananda, author of Autobiography of a Yogi. Ananda was
founded by Swami Kriyananda (J. Donald Walters), a direct disciple of Yogananda. It includes spiritual
communities in America and Europe
with hundreds of resident members.
- Ananda Home Page - Ananda, founded by Swami Kriyananda, shares the Kriya Yoga and meditation teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda. The Ananda Course in Self-Realization is a home study course in Yogananda's Kriya path, along with hatha yoga, meditation, and more.
- Ananda Information - The Shocking Truth about "Swami" Kriyananda and Ananda
- Ananda Uncovered - Ananda and Kriyananda, documents and more informations
- Babaji's Kriya Yoga - A scientific art of perfect God Truth Union and Self-realization
It was revived by a great Master of India, Babaji Nagaraj, as a synthesis of ancient teachings. Babaji's Kriya Yoga brings about an integrated development of the individual in the five planes of existence: physical, vital, mental, intellectual and spiritual. Everyone can practice it and thus find happiness and peace.
- Bhagavan Kriya De-Reflexation - The secret of Enlightenment is to separate your Self-awareness from your normal breathing! By doing Dereflexation, Mentally Inhaling at the same time when Physically Exhaling and Mentally Exhaling at the same time when Physically Inhaling, you will extract the sense of Self from the body naturally. You will be reborn as a pure living light to love all forms of life unconditionally as your own.
- Brahman-Atman Yoga - Brahman-Atman Yoga is the same Yoga mentioned by Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras and taught by the "Father of Yoga in America", Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga, God Yoga, Divine Love - Learn to apply Solutions of Love for all Situations of Life, offers Initiation to the holy science of Kriya Yoga online.Information on chakras, meditation techniques, partnership with many graphics for easier understanding. Also has a spiritual FAQ forum, chat room, LoveCards and more
- Forever Young Yoga - Ongoing Ananda Yoga classes and personal coaching in the Sausalito, San Rafael and San Francisco
- Hamsa Yoga Sangh - Hamsa Yoga Sangh - dedicated to You, making your life a happiness both to yourself and for others. The Hamsa Yoga Sangh is committed to the furthering of human awareness for World Peace. The Hamsa Yoga Sangh is devoted to serving Humanity as one's Larger Self & Teaching Babaji's Kriya Yoga
- Jujersa Yogashram - May I take the liberty of drawing your attention to an Ashram established by one of the greatest kriyayogi of the day
- Kriya Sangha - Die erste deutschsprachige online Kriya Sangha - hier findet ihr alle mögliche Infos über Kriya und Yoga allgemein... Außerdem haben wir online Versionen der Bibel, der Gita, des Korans, der Essener Schriftrollen, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, die Chronik von Akakor, Enuma Elish und noch einiges mehr...
- Kriya Yoga Ashram - Welcome to Institute For Personal Development, Inc.
"Kriya Yoga Ashram"
Uniting Science with Religion
- Kriya Yoga at Ananda Assisi - The ancient spiritual science of Kriya Yoga was re-introduced to the West through Paramhansa Yogananda and his line of gurus. Its special purpose is to awaken energy in the spine and brain, by means of which the Kriya Yogi can attain Self-realization by the shortest possible route. Instruction in all phases of Kriya preparation and practice is available at Ananda Assisi. Every program includes some of the basic Kriya Yoga preparation techniques. Progressively more advanced stages of practice, including initiation into discipleship of the Kriya masters, are regularly offered to those who feel drawn to this path.
- Kriya Yoga for the 3rd millennium as seen by Krishna - Those who are engaged in yogic practice, reach the breathless state by offering inhalation into exhalation and exhalation into inhalation as sacrifice (by using short breathing Kriya techniques).
New set of very powerful techniques to extract the formal self-awareness from the reflexes of the physical body, and to merge into Pure state of Being without time, consciousness, space and relevant to Maya inclinations.
- Kriya Yoga Meditation - Get the support, inspiration, and motivation one needs through this support center for Kriya Yoga Meditation.
- Kriya Yoga Meditation Centre - The Kriya Yoga Meditation Centre is dedicated to the teachings of Babaji Maharaj and Lahiri Mahashaya and Paramahansa Atmananda, offering Kriya Yoga Initiations, Meditations, Classes, Lectures and Retreats.
- Kriya Yoga of Brahman-Atmananda - Brahman-Atman Yoga (Kriya Yoga) as taught by Sat-Guru Da Brahman-Atmananda. Same Yoga that was taught by Krishna, Patanjali, Lahiri Mahasaya, Swami Sri Yukteswar and Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Kriyayoga Fellowship Worldwide(Swami Shree Yogi Satyam) - Kriyayoga Scientist, Swami Shree Yogi Satyam is Founder and President of the Fellowship.
Kriyayoga is a science in which we learn how to practise certain psycho-physiological exercises to feel one’s self ever-united with The Cosmos and which brings the ability to remain in an even-minded state in all conditions of life. It’s philosophy explains and demonstrates that each person is very well-connected with the whole Cosmos and if one learns how to concentrate on Self then he realizes the truth behind all names and forms and is able to solve all problems of life very quickly.
- Om T.shirts - T-shirts, mugs, mousepads, hats and
more with the "Om Symbol" beautifully displayed.
- Science of Breath - Royal Science of Kriya Yoga. Beautiful Kriya Yoga graphics, wallapers, downloads. Gurus & Masters
- Swami Anandakapila's OM-Kara Kriya Graduate Teachers - Site featuring graduate teachers of Swami Anandakapila's OM Kara Kriya training. Features links to Tantra & Kriya yoga sites.
- The hOMe Foundation - This site offers a free Kriya Yoga Meditation Class (in Sedona, AZ) and an online publication of a
new book entitled: A Recipe for Bliss, Kriya Yoga for a New Millennium
- The Real Kriya - Keeping the Holy Science of Kriya Yoga Alive!
- The Solar Logos Foundation - The Solar Logos Meditation Technique, taught by Norman Paulsen, direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananada, parallels advanced Kriya Yoga.
- The World's First Kriya Yoga Message Board - This is the first Kriya Yoga bulletin board on the Internet, founded on 1997 by Brother Brahman-Atmananda (Noel Daryl L. Pahimna), the Philippines foremost yoga expert. Now, the board has evolved to the level of purely enlightenment-centered discussions, focusing on transcendental experiences rather than mere theories and philosophy. Occasionally, some controversial issues are brought up.
- Words of a Yogi - Yoga Centered Essays and Wisdom from Premabrahmanada, disciple of Sri Brahman-Atmananda of the Brahman-Atman (Kriya) Yoga tradition
- Yoga Kriyas An Introduction to Yoga Hygiene - Yoga kriyas are used as part of a total health maintenance regimen. As such, they are
best practiced on a regular basis for "preventive medicine." But specific kriyas may
also be used to restore health after the onset of symptoms. This is really powerful stuff!
- Yoga Niketan - An online shrine and library devoted to Kriya Yoga as taught by Yogiraj Sri Sri Lahiri Mahasay and Swami Sri Yukteshvar Giriji Maharaj.